PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Lawrence writes cops brother tickets

06-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey Trooper Lawrence thanks for writing my brother tickets. You taught me how to handle Cops families from now on. I used to give them verbal warnings. Once they tell me there a Cops brother, sister, wife, husband. I m gonna write them 4 tickets just like you. Thanks for teaching me the way.

06-17-2007, 12:14 AM
4 tickets, your brother must be quite an A-hole then. maybe you should teach how to drive and be respectful.

06-17-2007, 08:12 AM
WAS THIS A TROOPER MOTORMAN?

06-17-2007, 08:27 AM
b]trooper bashing is common place. i know because i was once a trooper. i know work for a very large city pd and the same goes here. it's mainly ignorance. i am a belief of courtesy because we a re all brothers and sisters, it goes as far as how much a a-hole the familiy member/friend is. i treat everyone, and i mean everyone, with the same respect until i get disrespected. if ANY of my family members or friends disrepects a uniformed brother/sister, then they deserve what they have coming. of course there are bad ass cops in every dept. which only breeds bad ass friends /family members of the same.

***HINT***TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO TREAT YOU...if it doesn't happen and they are jerks, F-them...courtesy only goes so far.

06-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Being related is not a license to drive like a jerk. Just because my brother's a teacher doesn't mean all teachers should give me A's. How about the woman who sat behind me blowing her horn when my 19 came to a stop in the Publix parking lot? She never hung up her cellphone while yelling at me that I couldn't write her an improper use of horn ticket because her daddy's a cop. Negative!

06-21-2007, 11:24 PM
We have Officers that have been given Tickets by FHP!

06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
AND WE HAVE OFFICERS THAT HAVE GIVEN OTHER PO'S TICKETS, DESERVING OR NOT.
AND THERE ARE OFFICERS IN ALMOST EVERY DEPT. NATION WIDE THAT HAS DONE THE SAME....

06-22-2007, 10:21 PM
TROOPER? Lawrence?
I think you got the wrong number kid

try posting in FHP
we have no "Troopers" here
FYI

WERE CITY COPS WE ACTUALLY WORK FOR A LIVING

06-23-2007, 05:19 AM
We have two Troopers here currently employed by city p.d. :)
like the Marines. Once a Marine, always a Marine :)

06-23-2007, 08:46 PM
b]trooper bashing is common place. i know because i was once a trooper. i know work for a very large city pd and the same goes here. it's mainly ignorance. i am a belief of courtesy because we a re all brothers and sisters, it goes as far as how much a a-hole the familiy member/friend is. i treat everyone, and i mean everyone, with the same respect until i get disrespected. if ANY of my family members or friends disrepects a uniformed brother/sister, then they deserve what they have coming. of course there are bad arse cops in every dept. which only breeds bad arse friends /family members of the same.

***HINT***TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO TREAT YOU...if it doesn't happen and they are jerks, F-them...courtesy only goes so far.

That sucks and i just had to add y two since in . I have been treated better by Troopers then PBSO!!!!. A PBSO dep wrote me a ticket and hey lets face it I was speeding but dangggggggggggggg!!!! I got stop by a Trooper Thurdays up in the Cross City area and,, I was speeding and when I saw him I just pulled over ....... you know showing respect and when he made contact with me It was like i know he all my life he was a real cool brother his the letters in his name were W.H. S. . he was without a doubt a real cop,, so you know the piont i'm trying to make is that Trooper bashing is bullllll!!! I'm a city cop have been for 17years and there is very few reasons to write a cop or his/her family unless they are real arseseses!!!! you know if i stop a motorist and they tell me they are relatives and are respectful i would'nt write them ....but if they turn out to be areseses i would write them and tell the family member who is a officer to reach out to me so i can let them know how much of a areses they were. We have it hard enough without our own family members causeing riffs between us. But again I'll tell you my brother the PBSO deputy that wrote me ........... I was nothing but respectful and i pulled over and then he tried to explain the citation to me .. I was like sir I have been a officer for 16 years i think i know the procedure thanks.! when i orignally posted this incident i was told that he was a lazy sob and took the long way to back up brothe/sister officers??????? he is a piece of shit. his name was deputy B_l_k_R id#468 i think. You know I'll take the citation but you know what not backing up other officers i will not stand for . so to that deputy to be acussed of that he is truly a piece of shiznit!!!!!! I have been accused of a lot of things but everybody in the department knows that i will bust my ass to get to anyone who's out there working!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEW i said my piece!!! nothing but love for trooper W.H.S in Cross City!!!!!

06-23-2007, 08:51 PM
b]trooper bashing is common place. i know because i was once a trooper. i know work for a very large city pd and the same goes here. it's mainly ignorance. i am a belief of courtesy because we a re all brothers and sisters, it goes as far as how much a a-hole the familiy member/friend is. i treat everyone, and i mean everyone, with the same respect until i get disrespected. if ANY of my family members or friends disrepects a uniformed brother/sister, then they deserve what they have coming. of course there are bad arse cops in every dept. which only breeds bad arse friends /family members of the same.

That sucks and i just had to add my two since in . I have been treated better by Troopers then PBSO!!!!. A PBSO dep wrote me a ticket and hey lets face it I was speeding but dangggggggggggggg!!!! I got stopped by a Trooper Thurdays up in the Cross City area and,, I was speeding and when I saw him I just pulled over ....... you know showing respect and when he made contact with me It was like i knew he all my life he was a real cool brother his the letters in his name were W.H. S. . he was without a doubt a real cop,, so you know the piont i'm trying to make is that Trooper bashing is bullllll!!! I'm a city cop have been for 17years and there is very few reasons to write a cop or his/her family unless they are real arseseses!!!! you know if i stop a motorist and they tell me they are relatives and are respectful i would'nt write them ....but if they turn out to be areseses i would write them and tell the family member who is a officer to reach out to me so i can let them know how much of a areses they were. We have it hard enough without our own family members causeing riffs between us. But again I'll tell you my brother the PBSO deputy that wrote me ........... I was nothing but respectful and i pulled over and then he tried to explain the citation to me .. I was like sir I have been a officer for 16 years i think i know the procedure thanks.! when i orignally posted this incident i was told that he was a lazy sob and took the long way to back up brothe/sister officers??????? he is a piece of shit. his name was deputy B_l_k_R id#468 i think. You know I'll take the citation but you know what not backing up other officers i will not stand for . so to that deputy to be acussed of that he is truly a piece of shiznit!!!!!! I have been accused of a lot of things but everybody in my department knows that i will bust my ass to get to anyone who's out there working!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEW i said my piece!!! nothing but love for trooper W.H.S in Cross City!!!!!