PDA

View Full Version : Hoffman Wins!

06-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Everybody hear, Hoffman won his arbitration against the city! The arbitrator ruled the city's case was crap, and based on politcs and not evidence! He reduced the 30-day suspension to only 4 days, and said he made no racial comment!

Congratulations Rob!

06-28-2007, 10:50 PM
I can remember when I used to make Officer Rob sandwiches at my 7-11, He was always so friendly. I always knew he would win in the end. Thank Alla you guys have such a great union in the F.O.P. P.S. If Herbert was wearing one of my custom turbin/helmets during bicycle training, He may not have been so seriously injured.

08-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I can remember when I used to make Officer Rob sandwiches at my 7-11, He was always so friendly. I always knew he would win in the end. Thank Alla you guys have such a great union in the F.O.P. P.S. If Herbert was wearing one of my custom turbin/helmets during bicycle training, He may not have been so seriously injured.

Yet another example and proof of how when your right and honest good things will prevail. The city of fort lauderdale SUCKS at best. It is ran by fags and self serving scum bags. These people have NO idea what they put people through. There day will also come.