PDA

View Full Version : Ignorantce attained maintains the status quo.

06-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Hence the reason non of you have left yet. Learning and adapting to new behavior is what you do best; therefore dictators can prolong with their tiranny and all of you can do is post sorry comments on this site. Yet, your lives maintain the status quo.

Remember what a sergeant's computer screen used to say"quid pro quo". If the city does not give you something, then don't give; but they actually do and that is a paycheck along with security. However, if not in content, then just move on to better things but must of you are in a never ending cycle. Your arrogance and lack of self discipline can lead nothing more than the worst of what you can do, at the end we are all humans and act very alike.

If you think that fulling your brains capacity is expensive, imagine ignorance. Obviously, the majority of you are equidistant on that parameter. Take care.

06-13-2007, 05:53 AM
Hence the reason non of you have left yet. Learning and adapting to new behavior is what you do best; therefore dictators can prolong with their tiranny and all of you can do is post sorry comments on this site. Yet, your lives maintain the status quo.

Remember what a sergeant's computer screen used to say"quid pro quo". If the city does not give you something, then don't give; but they actually do and that is a paycheck along with security. However, if not in content, then just move on to better things but must of you are in a never ending cycle. Your arrogance and lack of self discipline can lead nothing more than the worst of what you can do, at the end we are all humans and act very alike.

If you think that fufilling your brains capacity is expensive, imagine ignorance. Obviously, the majority of you are equidistant on that parameter. Take care.

06-13-2007, 10:51 PM
You know what moron before you get on here trying to speak like you have some type of education know what your speaking of!!!

First of all, there were several people leaving to neighboring agencies, when the city caught wind of it, letters were being given out like condoms at a free clinic. So guess what happened, the hiring agency had to qrx on their process because they are a "subject officer".

Second, As long as you are a subject officer there is nothing the officer or the hiring agency can do until this idiotic investigation is all over.

There were people who are already vested, and who made it to brass who had other applications elsewhere and had subject letters coming out of left field.

So before you start this crap about how stupid we are for taking this treatment know, that this place came up with there own employee retention program and there is nothing we can do but take it down the throught and choke on it.

Please get a thesarus because your grammer is horrific. Jeeeeez!!!!

06-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Indeed my grammar is horrific, since it is much more advance than yours. Unable to understand it only shows your ignorance for proper writting. Yet, you want to try spell THESAURUS which is a tool that I've never seen any of you use while writting a reports and failed. There are two U's in it.

How can I even lower myself to your standards. Anyways, ladies and gentleman, do something or live with it. It is only your live and not mine.

06-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Indeed my grammar is horrific, since it is much more advance than yours. Unable to understand it only shows your ignorance for proper writting. Yet, you want to try spell THESAURUS which is a tool that I've never seen any of you use while writting a reports and failed. There are two U's in it.

How can I even lower myself to your standards. Anyways, ladies and gentleman, do something or live with it. It is only your live and not mine.

Thanks Freddy.

06-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I think you mean WRITING, not WRITTING, genius.

06-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Bill Gates is a millionaire due to his hard work, which thanks to him we have spell checkers on most writing softwares. But when one comes to this forum, the last thing in our mind is the spelling, yet some fools can only attack that since what is said is truly the truth and is hard for them to counter attack it.

We can sit here, with a book in front of us (if smart enough) and type correctly, but this is not an advance English class; therefore, I just come here to address certain issues. If your brain is capable of receiving the information and interpreting it, then good for you; guaranteed that you will not attack any grammatical issues. Yet, if it offends you to a certain degree then your only choice in the counter attack is to emphasizes in something so LITTLE as misspelled words and small as grammar mistakes. Is the only thing that your brain can conclude since if your ultimate hard drive could do much more, then the last thing you will be is a high school graduate (or GED) with a responsible job and not a career.

Remember, we all work for the executive branch of the government and not the judicial which is in place to put checks on you, hence the reason the SAO will not hesitate to throw you in jail for any criminal intent you might show. So, is it worth it, risking everything for an organization that will look the other way when they face the same microscope; probably not.

Pack your bags and be free, work for a department that will train you to be a professional police officer. Take advantage of your certification and put it to work for you and not them. If you dislike our department, just leave, do not make it hard for the rest. Is your choosing. By the way, IA investigations cannot be open forever, go to IA in person and ask. If denied or not willing to talk to you, file a lawsuit. Trust me, when the judicial branch is looking into the executive, things will get done. Specially under suspicion of oppression, but who really wants a fight like that. At the end, like I said previously, you still get a paycheck every two week along with benefits; is what the City must give you and not more. We all knew that upon hiring, how can we demand more. Is like demanding your gay son to be straight, just have another son.

11-25-2007, 03:42 PM
:?: