PDA

View Full Version : LRMC, lovem or bad medicine?

06-13-2007, 03:31 AM
Can you tell me what to expect? I have worked in ER's that had great report with LE, and some not so great. Do they treat ya'll good there or shoud I pray for good hospital security?
Thanks for your insight,
NOT a Bi**hy nurse

PBA LEO
06-16-2007, 10:58 PM
IN MY OPINION THE NURSES AND OFFICERS/DEPUTIES HAVE GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIPS. THE PROPLEM AT LRMC IS THAT THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED WHICH LEADS TO OFFICERS BEING STUCK AT THE E.R. FOR HOURS AT A TIME.
MOST OF THE NURSES I KNOW LIKE IT DUE TO THE OVERTIME AVAILABLE.

401_23
06-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the reply,
I was starting to imagine myself getting pegged wuth rotten tomatoes!
I guess it's the same everywhere....I thought LRMC might be better because of the dedicated BA52 room complete with security...but I guess that does noy help ya'll much....I guess your talking about when you bring in a x15 for med clearance.....I always try to get ya'll scooted out fast, you know giving the same courtesy I have been given in the past, but I know some staff don't see it the same way....
It sucks for us too when your x15's get "incarceritis" aka "chest pn" because a cardiac work up takes a while and some doc's will always admit them not matter how obvious the bulls**t is.
Anyway thanks for the heads up

06-22-2007, 09:52 PM
the main problem with lrmc is that the "people" in the area use it as their personal doctors office..

08-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Can you tell me what to expect? I have worked in ER's that had great report with LE, and some not so great. Do they treat ya'll good there or shoud I pray for good hospital security?
Thanks for your insight,
NOT a Bi**hy nurse

NOT a Bi**hy...........How YOU doin......LOL