PDA

View Full Version : Informational Picketing and Rally scheduled for 06/26/07

06-12-2007, 01:12 AM
To all FOP members, their families, friends and concerned citizens,

We will be holding a joint rally and an informational picketing with The Pasco County Firefighters and Paramedics Local #4420 IAFF on Tuesday 06/26/07 at 4:00 pm at The West Pasco County Court House. We will need support from all our members, their families, friends and Pasco citizens for this great cause. Our last event on 06/05/07 was a success and I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who attended and showed your support, THANKS AGAIN!!!!

John Connolly,
President, FOP Deputies Labor Unit

06-12-2007, 10:12 PM
To all FOP members, their families, friends and concerned citizens,

We will be holding a joint rally and an informational picketing with The Pasco County Firefighters and Paramedics Local #4420 IAFF on Tuesday 06/26/07 at 4:00 pm at The West Pasco County Court House. We will need support from all our members, their families, friends and Pasco citizens for this great cause. Our last event on 06/05/07 was a success and I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who attended and showed your support, THANKS AGAIN!!!!

John Connolly,
President, FOP Deputies Labor Unit

Hey John,

You don't have to post as "GUEST" when you sign your name..... just when you are spreading hate and discontent as multiple GUESTS..... :lol: :roll:

06-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Are we ever going to get ahead, Is this mindless picketing going to work, Don't you think they know we are unhappy. How come this was not done years ago. If things don't change there is going to be alot of deputies leaving. Yeah I'll picket but there better be change.

401_23
06-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Hello,
I can see from this board that there are lots of problems, and I'm familiar with PCFD's issues, but what are you picketing for.....I mean do you have a specific goal? Also, are your events always on the West side? Do you think it really helps if civilians show up? Why do so many that get hired wash out? Is it the hiring process, or just a lack of qualified people? Or maybe the ones with the best qualifications go to better paying agencies?
Give me the scoop. Can we (we the reg folks) realy do anything about it?

It scares me when I am told "I can't talk" or "I can't stay, I'm the only Deputy in this zone right now." ( It's a HUGE AREA) I worry for that deputy and for people like me that could very well need him/her.

06-13-2007, 02:14 AM
401_23 here is a good place to start.
http://www.supportyourdeputies.com/

401_23
06-13-2007, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the info. Is the idea to provide a show of force for the union to give teeth to the barganing unit in general? Or is there a specific goal such as benifits or more manpower? Why does BW find it adventagous to be adversarial toward his Deputies? Who will your union support in '08?

06-15-2007, 12:25 AM
401_23,

It is not quite yet known who the union will support for Sheriff in '08.

What is known is who we will NOT be supporting.......BOB WHITE must GO!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: