PDA

View Full Version : THE BEST SUPERVISORS PERIOD!!

06-11-2007, 07:26 PM
the west side have the best supervisors because they: tdy us to special projects, give us the best customer treatment when it comes down to having a preplanned family function by telling us we cant have it off, they tell you they love and care about you and preach family first but tell you to go kick rocks or pound sand when you really need them to step up. HEY, if no one else tell you supervisors i love and appreciate you for what you do, ole BROWN NOSER here want you to know that you are appreciated!!!

06-12-2007, 02:10 AM
LOVE IT

06-12-2007, 06:59 PM
I especially enjoy supervisors that lead from the rear, from the office, from home (yes, from home), or from the local restaurant by cell phone or radio while calls pend and the few of us working the road are running our a$$e$ off sometimes with no back up and no dinner break. That's always very motivating for me. I just love it so.

06-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, especially when it is a BURDEN because they are at breakfast. Don't ask them for anything during the first hour and a half or so of shift..

06-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Yeah, especially when it is a BURDEN because they are at breakfast. Don't ask them for anything during the first hour and a half or so of shift..

Does Corky take procap reports with coffee stains???

06-13-2007, 02:18 AM
Are you not the county whos sheriff said " we would have shot him more but we ran out of ammo"? If he was my boss I'd dry hump him!

06-14-2007, 02:15 AM
Trust me... Sheriff and Supervisor are two very different things. If the sheriff knew how much his supervisors distrusted their subordinates (and treated them as such) he'd probably take some stripes from some people. The sheriff seems to put trust in his people but the supervisors do not. Can you say "micromanage?"

06-14-2007, 02:22 AM
hey brown-noser... i once heard a supervisor tell a subordinate, "if the sheriff's office wanted you to have a kid they would have issued you one." i just raised my eyebrows and left the room.

06-14-2007, 06:09 PM
You will!!! love and respect your subordinates, and thats the bottom line because JACK IN THE BOX SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-09-2007, 05:53 PM
all of'um good