PDA

View Full Version : EASY BOYS/GIRLS ITS JUST A JOB

06-11-2007, 07:18 PM
This is physically the easiest job I ever had in my life, ride around in an AC car, type reports and get paid. Its better they don't want us chasing people or getting involved, we can continue to make easy money with less work. Next time your driving down the road just look at those guys building the new road ways in the hot sun, thats a real job I wouldn't want to do that. :D

06-12-2007, 08:14 AM
26 bucks an hour to go gather info and type a report. and I did 20 hours OT last month. I'm lovin it!

06-14-2007, 03:09 PM
To the two geniuses who decided it would be a good idea to post how easy this job is and how much money you're getting paid, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! You ever wonder why the citizens have such a bad outlook on us deputies? Besides the fact that we have a large portion of incompetent deputies, we have another larger portion of usless, lazy deputies like yourselves. Your comments do nothing to further this agency and in fact, could hurt us if the right, or wrong, people read them.

For the record, readers, this job isn't about just riding around in your AC car and typing reports. For those who elect to do nothing, like the person who started this string, the job is that easy. But for those of us who go out and do a good job, meaning we actually patrol neighborhoods, interact with questionable people, perform traffic stops, etc., we deserve the pay we get. And lastly, the guy making $26/hr., he's probably on his way out soon. Looks like he's reached the top of the matrix and will be enjoying his golden years remembering the good days of being a deputy.