PDA

View Full Version : Reason for LEO Affairs

06-11-2007, 05:04 PM
This website was created to protect the rights of Law Enforcement Officers. The Message Boards not only act as a sounding board for officers, but also instill a system of checks and balances between officers and their respective agencies. Unfortunately, LEOs all too often suffer repercussions for simply exposing problems within an agency that cannot be corrected through any other medium. The capability of posting anonymously provides officers with a layer of protection they would not otherwise have. Of course, the posts need to adhere to our Terms of Use and should be of such a caliber that the ANONYMITY is needed.

06-11-2007, 09:57 PM
This website was created to protect the rights of Law Enforcement Officers. The Message Boards not only act as a sounding board for officers, but also instill a system of checks and balances between officers and their respective agencies. Unfortunately, LEOs all too often suffer repercussions for simply exposing problems within an agency that cannot be corrected through any other medium. The capability of posting anonymously provides officers with a layer of protection they would not otherwise have. Of course, the posts need to adhere to our Terms of Use and should be of such a caliber that the ANONYMITY is needed.

Well these Deputies can't honor any TOS. I wish we could get rid of these Deputies becuase there are so many people who could fill there spots.

06-15-2007, 05:46 AM
Hey Common Sense, tell us who you are?

06-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey Common Sense, tell us who you are?

Hey investigator tell us who you are?

06-22-2007, 06:04 AM
OMG who is anyone....
I need to know
who are you???
who am I????
Man this is like the CIA no one knows who anybody is!!!
Now I forget who am I?