PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Plantation A-Shift

06-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Just wanted to extend my personal thanks to the Plantation PD A-Shift and K9 Officers that assisted in the 41/0 pursuit we had last night. I simply was in awe how fast you guys responded to the scene and setup the box. Even better was how fast all SIX of the K9 officers deployed their dogs and tracked down and apprehended all three suspects.

This couldnt have went any better... perfection!

You guys really did a solid job and it's appreciated!

Regards,
Sunrise PD Alpha Shift

06-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Glad that you had six of our dogs to help you. Wish we had even one on the day shift of afternoons to respond to calls in their own city. Not like day shift has the most residential burglaries or anything. It's cool that our city helps others, but it would be nice if they helped their own too.

06-14-2007, 05:09 AM
Hey good job by spreading out our dirty laundry. It wouldn't matter if the whole county's K9s would be working Bravo or Charlie, half of us can't even set up a box without screwing it up. To include my self, let them have fun at night, wish I could. But hey, SPD, how about this, GREAT JOB ACTUALLY FINDING THE SUSPECTS. I may speak for those who like to go hands on, keep on herding them down south...That'll be something we can work on.

06-14-2007, 04:46 PM
mlow says great job airing our dirty laundry then proceeds to tell everyone bravo shift can't set up a box. can you say...hypocrite? typical jackarse. go back and "train" with the other k-9 units at Starbucks.

06-18-2007, 12:38 AM
To SPD;
This is our way way of saying "you're welcome". We're there for U anytime, just like U would be for us. Forgive the ones who haven't reached puberty yet.

06-20-2007, 01:02 PM
To SPD;
This is our way way of saying "you're welcome". We're there for U anytime, just like U would be for us. Forgive the ones who haven't reached puberty yet.

its appreciated. And thanks again for last night as well (6/20) for the 41A we had. You guys did another hell of a job on perimeter and K9, just sucks the guy somehow broke loose.

We'll keep sendin em your way, you guys just keep bitin em!

06-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey if your the lucky spd officer who had to document all that better give the sao a call,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, heard they are not charging them with the good stuff?????? typical buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shiznit,,,,,,, they might beat the rap but they can't be the k9 lololololoolool