PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the professional courtesy tonight.

06-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say "THANK YOU" to the deputy who stopped me tonight. I didn't catch your name, but I thank you for your professionalism. You went above and beyond....30 over and I didnt have my insurance card.....not to mention i had nothing on me to prove my employment.
If your reading, you know who you are, and I thank you.....I owe ya one brother.

06-11-2007, 01:30 AM
TO THE SGT WHO STOPPED ME LAST NIGHT, ON THE WAY HOME.THANK YOU FOR NOT WRITTING ME.THE ONLY THING I WAS THINKING ABOUT.WAS GETTING HOME TO MAKE SURE MY FAMILY WAS ALRIGHT.WHEN YOU HEAR THERE ARE 30 PEOPLE FIGHTING INFRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.YOU TEND TO GET OVERWELMED AND NEED GET HOME.
SORRY FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE PROPER SPEED LIMIT.
OFFICER.PASCO JDC.

06-11-2007, 08:19 PM
To the piece of crap cop that let your "fellow brother" go, and wrote me a ticket for 40 in a 30. I think your a scum bag, if anything your fellow brothers deserve twice the penalty than us normal citizens!

06-11-2007, 08:27 PM
i would also like to thank the deputy that pulled me over. sorry for doing 134 in a 35 it was an accident and thanks for not ticketing me. especially since i didnt have my liscence, badge and insurance. and thanks again for letting me go even thought the car was stolen two days ago from a cadillac dealership. i promise i didnt do it, but i will return it. your awesome bro.

06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
i would also like to thank the deputy that pulled me over. sorry for doing 134 in a 35 it was an accident and thanks for not ticketing me. especially since i didnt have my liscence, badge and insurance. and thanks again for letting me go even thought the car was stolen two days ago from a cadillac dealership. i promise i didnt do it, but i will return it. your awesome bro.

That was written like a Third Grader, so that means you've been a cop for at least 15 years with that education level. bro

401_23
06-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Geeze ticketed......with that attitude I can see why you got spanked.....your the same guy that calls his ER nurse a Bi**h, then can't understand why you sit in the lobby for hours and hours, or why that needle had to be so big and the shot so painful.
Look at it like this, you know that guy that backs you up all day, making sure you get all the burgers and McFlurries you need to pass out the drive through window? You might give your fast food brother a happy meal when he comes by as a customer right? You might give a little courtesy to the guy that risks his ass to get your french fries to the register while your saving little fat kids from a long healthy life?
I bet you never caught a break your whole life. I bet it's never your own fault. In my crystal ball I see your future is full of everyone doing you wrong for no reason at all.
Let me assist you. Treat others the way you want to be treated. If your a rude jerk, you are likely to be treated like one. I have no doubt that you got exactly what you deserved, and so did the two cops if the first two posts above that have the unfortunate job of dealing with guys like you everyday.

06-12-2007, 08:11 AM
the retard that wrote as ticketed is the same one who started the thread. And people wonder why they cant get a job in L.E.

06-12-2007, 11:57 AM
401-23 Do pigs like you issue tickets based off of actions they witness or the attitude of the offender? It’s funny how you hide behind your tin badge like some robo cop and your welfare $40-$50,000 a year. I bet you decorate your house trailer with all kind of cop decor like your some super hero, when in fact anyone with Vocational Cert in LE can have your prestigious career. Was your reference to a fast food chain spoken from prior experience? As for me I monitor this board with the intent to retrieve the inside information on potential candidates to support (financially).

p.s. I make more in one year than you make in ten.

PFTO
06-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Ahh, spoken like a true liar. No matter what you think about us there is one thing we know about this job and the people we deal with. The "defendants" who tell you they could "buy you" and "I make more in a month than you do a year" simply don't. If you want to make yourself feel important........knock yourself out and as far as your financial support, don't want it and don't need it. If you don't like around here, leave. Probly be a nicer place without you. Have a GREAT day. And to tell the truth, yeah if I walk up to your car and you treat me like an A**h**e, then your gettin every citation I can write. If you're respectful, you get the same. Obviously you cannot say the same you sound like an idiot no matter what.

PFTO
06-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Almost forgot, "Pig" what are you, 90. Hey, the 60's called and they want their phrase back.

06-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Boy I bet it makes you feel powerful to write a couple hundred dollars worth of tickets. It always has been about the principle to me not the money. Besides 78% of all traffic tickets that’s contested nationwide gets thrown out. Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe its because wannabe’s like you that has to wear a (free) uniform to posses respect that they do not receive with out it. A cop like yourself is why majority of society hate LEO’s, and that’s why we pay you what you’re worth, little to nothing. Theres always another bullied, low self esteem, wannabe hanging in the wings to take your spot. It’s a shame that cops like you tarnish the industry, otherwise the real Professional Police Officer would be respected instead of spit on, cursed at, and beat up! Do your fellow LEO’s a favor and go back to Chucky Cheese or where ever you came from.

06-12-2007, 08:58 PM
actually the majority do like us and it is the ones that break the laws or their family that has problems with us. Those are the facts based on surveys, most of us do a great job most of the time we can and will make mistakes.

401_23
06-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Ticketed... you are so off base.
I'm not a LEO, I'm in medicine.
You are obviously a very wealthy, happy, well adjusted, personally satisfied human. I am happy to contrubute to your quest for personal growth by clearing up this issue for you. it will be my public service for the day.
People don't get into emergency work to get rich. I don't know if the guys would admit to it, but I'm a girl so it's easier for me to throw out there.... Most people I know are willing to put up with an underpaid, generally thankless job with awful hours for the same reason. About once every month or two, if your lucky, you get to truely touch the life of a good person that needs help. It could be an elderly woman that was brutally attacked, a family hit by a drunk, or a pediatric near drowning.
Thats what keeps me in my poorly decorated trailer home, and quite happy.
The down side is understanding that I have to share the planet with nasty, illwilled folks that cant get a concept as simple as The Golden Rule.
Ticketed, no one owes you anything. You reap what you sow. You do not have the God given right to act like a jerk and then have me kiss your behind just because I am wearing a uniform. I am a person with feelings, not a robot. I, like most will be professional, but I don't have to and will not reward you with a favor or a smile when you behave like a spoiled brat.
The next time you need LE, FD,EMS, or ER assistance (and it's only a matter of time before you do), try to remember that it is never good policy to piss off the people that YOU ARE ASKING FOR HELP.

And if you have such disdain for the Police, avoid them by obeying the law. As for me, you'll be seeing me or someone just like me I'm sure. People like you tend to show up at my job just after some drunk decides to teach you some manners. Karma tends to be sweet like that.

Good luck to you and your bigger than life bank account, I hope you find that special lady to support, but you might want to find a more target rich environment.

06-13-2007, 01:15 AM
Ticketed- It seems to me you cast us all into the same mold although, you mentioned the professional police officer. You can tell from a few typed words that I am not. If you confront ANY Police Officer or Deputy with your attitude you'll be lucky to come out of it without a trip to visit 401_23. But it's OK ticketed you give me job security, oh not from your BIG bank account but from your attitude. You'll be seein me and I can't wait. You can type all the boring, childish, rude remarks you like but, the outcome remains the same........... 2nd place is just the first loser. You already know that, don't you? Have a Better day.

06-13-2007, 03:42 AM
401-23 I thank you for your duty as an ER Nurse. My original post was directed at the preverbal bad apple; however after the response I’ve received it seems that ole Bob White has his hands full. If you chose to assist a fellow Nurse and not render aid to another citizen then you’re in the same class. If that doesn’t sound like you then congratulations you’re a Professional. Don’t take offense to someone shedding light on a few scum bags hiding behind their badges. These Officers don’t deserve the publics respect. It’s unfortunate that society stereotypes all Officers to be this way, and this subject substantiates their views. I’ve never been arrested nor has anyone in my family and the speeding ticket is the only time I’ve ever been pulled over. So don’t assume that there’s built up animosity, I just hate a fake and PCSO seems to be littered with them!!!

06-13-2007, 08:06 AM
OK, I will bite. I am pretty sure that if you ever displayed your attitude with me-- on or off duty, you would be $hitting teeth for a week. No badge needed there. This is because while I work from call to call, understaffed all night long and for my 1 story cereal box home, I am in no mood to take anyone's $hit because they think they are better than the other guy. I give EVERYONE their fair say and equal time and usually come out with everyone feeling amicable-- EVEN those arrested because I don't load them up with charges.

As for you whining over a citation, grow up. I have co-workers in L.E. who have been stopped and cited for a traffic infraction. They, just like you got caught and had to face the consequences. If you have a lawful reason why the traffic statutes didn't apply to you, fight the citation in court. Based on common practice nationwide, the deputy probably gave you some sort of break and you are venting frustration. That is understandable; try working for the PCSO and you would know the true meaning of frustration.

The fact is, the deputy probably didn't want to even cite you, but has his work assignment in the balance if he didn't conduct enough traffic stops. Yes, Pasco has a quota, but the administration won't tell us what it is.

06-13-2007, 01:10 PM
OK, I will bite. I am pretty sure that if you ever displayed your attitude with me-- on or off duty, you would be $hitting teeth for a week. No badge needed there. This is because while I work from call to call, understaffed all night long and for my 1 story cereal box home, I am in no mood to take anyone's $hit because they think they are better than the other guy. I give EVERYONE their fair say and equal time and usually come out with everyone feeling amicable-- EVEN those arrested because I don't load them up with charges.

As for you whining over a citation, grow up. I have co-workers in L.E. who have been stopped and cited for a traffic infraction. They, just like you got caught and had to face the consequences. If you have a lawful reason why the traffic statutes didn't apply to you, fight the citation in court. Based on common practice nationwide, the deputy probably gave you some sort of break and you are venting frustration. That is understandable; try working for the PCSO and you would know the true meaning of frustration.

The fact is, the deputy probably didn't want to even cite you, but has his work assignment in the balance if he didn't conduct enough traffic stops. Yes, Pasco has a quota, but the administration won't tell us what it is.

The frustration is not with the $100 or so dollars I spent on the ticket. It’s with the unprofessionalism displayed by the so called protectors posting that their "fellow brothers" acted unethical by using an individual’s profession to decide whether or not they received a citation. However it sounds as if you have some animosity against PCSO. Life’s to short to be so unhappy, don’t forget Florida has 67 counties and numerous city and state agencies that employ LEO’s. No one is holding you hostage!!!

06-13-2007, 05:02 PM
While everyone believes that all law enforcement officers obtain preferential treatment regarding traffic infractions, there are people in other professions and businesses that do the same thing and provide more lucrative deals.

You must realize that attorneys, physicians, dentists, construction professioanls all "give a professional courtesy" to their fellow professional associates or even friends.

Does anyone truly believe that another doctor is charged "FULL" price for surgery, do you believe that working on someone's home, people do not get breaks and obtain items very inexpensively compared to paying full price at stores.

Compared to most traffic fines for the present citations that are issued, the fines are a drop in the bucket compred to the return on other professional courtesies being dealt out.

The majority of the law enforcement officers that are given the professional courtesy is not as wide spread as everyone might think. The majority of the officers know that they are placing themselves and the road officer in a very compromising position by breaking the law and "EXPECTING" the professional courtesy.

I'm sure someone reading this will teAr it to pieces, but I feel there is no true harm in being considerate to a fellow officer.

06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Ok, Well I never thought this woudl become what it has.

Let me begin by saying I did not have a badge on me, and I did not have my ID card from my place of employment. So I'm not exactly sure as to what you are talking about flashing a badge around. I simply had nothing on me. The deputy asked for my dirver's license registration and insurance.

I handed him my driver's license and registration. He was as a good officer and observed a few things, and he was the one who asked me about my profession. I never brought up where I worked nor did I ask for a break.

I pull people over all the time and deal with people on a variety of situations. It is our option weather to site someone or not. I, as many officers/deputies I know, do not site everyone we pull over. Attitude is a big deal of it. If I pull you over for speeding and you are respectful, you more than likely will get a warning. However if someone like yourself gets pulled over and as I'm walking up to your car all I hear is "Why did you pull me over"......"Do you know who I am"......"Do you know who I know"......"I pay your salary"......"I make more money than you will ever make"...... Well guess what your getting.

Since you want to brag about making so much then this little itsy bitsy ticket shouldn't make much of a dent in your wallet. Attitude is everyting out here. I do not ticket everybody I pull over, regardless of occupation. Im sure I've let a little bit of everyone go with just a verbal warning.

God bless, ya'll be safe out there.

06-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Ok, Well I never thought this woudl become what it has.

Let me begin by saying I did not have a badge on me, and I did not have my ID card from my place of employment. So I'm not exactly sure as to what you are talking about flashing a badge around. I simply had nothing on me. The deputy asked for my dirver's license registration and insurance.

I handed him my driver's license and registration. He was as a good officer and observed a few things, and he was the one who asked me about my profession. I never brought up where I worked nor did I ask for a break.

I pull people over all the time and deal with people on a variety of situations. It is our option weather to site someone or not. I, as many officers/deputies I know, do not site everyone we pull over. Attitude is a big deal of it. If I pull you over for speeding and you are respectful, you more than likely will get a warning. However if someone like yourself gets pulled over and as I'm walking up to your car all I hear is "Why did you pull me over"......"Do you know who I am"......"Do you know who I know"......"I pay your salary"......"I make more money than you will ever make"...... Well guess what your getting.

Since you want to brag about making so much then this little itsy bitsy ticket shouldn't make much of a dent in your wallet. Attitude is everyting out here. I do not ticket everybody I pull over, regardless of occupation. Im sure I've let a little bit of everyone go with just a verbal warning.

God bless, ya'll be safe out there.

Well put My Shadow.As I prviously wrote the money is llrelevent. I hve an Attorney that works for me full time and a citation just gives him something yo do. My point is simply as a public employee your everymove is and will be subjected to scrutiny. You are getting paid to enforce the law whther it be on a LEO or a Janitor it makes no difference. If the Cop decided not to write you a ticket because you appeared respectful than good for him. If he let you go because of your occupation then he needs to be fired!!

06-21-2007, 05:35 AM
ticketed- I wonder would you still call him a pig and a piece of crap , insisted he be fired etc, if he had cut you a break... and honestly how many times have you broken the speed limit and not been ticketed? I work with Officers all day long and they give the average citizen breaks everyday. Besides when is the last time you heard of a Doctor telling a Cop he didn't have to pay for his yearly exam , or for the gunshot wound he sustained in the line of duty? As you have pointed out so well .. the Cop on his/her salary, most surely could use the break. Stop whinning and pay your ticket.

06-21-2007, 04:56 PM
ticketed- I wonder would you still call him a pig and a piece of crap , insisted he be fired etc, if he had cut you a break... and honestly how many times have you broken the speed limit and not been ticketed? I work with Officers all day long and they give the average citizen breaks everyday. Besides when is the last time you heard of a Doctor telling a Cop he didn't have to pay for his yearly exam , or for the gunshot wound he sustained in the line of duty? As you have pointed out so well .. the Cop on his/her salary, most surely could use the break. Stop whinning and pay your ticket.

Dispatch, I realize that average citizens receive breaks daily, by Professional Police Officers. The pig that lets another Officer go just because he is the popo is a scum bag. Don’t be naive; there are plenty of pigs that say they would never write their fellow LEO brothers. Key word NEVER, bad attitude or not. As far as other professions go its apples verse oranges. You rarely hear of a Doctor not charging someone for a procedure, or a roofer not charging for his work. Simply because that’s their livelihood. They have to charge, its how they eat. LEOs on the other hand do not depend on revenue generated from traffic tickets to feed their families. Their guaranteed a check on Friday’s. Which equates to, they need to either write everyone or no one, me included. My point is we have many scum bags hiding behind a tin badge with ego and self respect issues (like the Deputy in Hillsborough County recently fired) that need to be terminated!!!!