PDA

View Full Version : Use Of Force Policy !!!

06-10-2007, 02:01 AM
The Hialeah use of force policy is ridiculous and will only lead to officers having to stay in the great city of Hialeah because no one is going to touch them. I was told a certain PBA Rep Sergeant wrote an e-mail asking for clarification and they have gone after him. The reporting criteria is ridiculous and they are going to burn us for it as soon as they like.

The way it reads and is interpreted now is that if any subject you come into contact with complains of any injuries regardless when the injury occurred you must do a RTR. Also it does not say what a subject is because being in police custody is not a criteria for reporting. However, that would mean a subject could be anyone including someone involved in a 3-17 as I have been told. Yes, they will over look things for the moment until they want your head, just ask Sgt. P former robbery sergeant. I am not saying she did not perhaps do something wrong, but not with regards to the use of force policy. I would invite anyone to tell me that 3 years ago when you responded to a domestic call and the person that gets arrested had scratches on his or her face we did a use of force!

Please have the PBA reps step up or they can resign if they are afraid of the administration! I would like feedback from all of you and if I am out in left field please let me know. God Dam Banana Republic!!!!

06-10-2007, 03:45 AM
The Hialeah use of force policy is ridiculous and will only lead to officers having to stay in the great city of Hialeah because no one is going to touch them. I was told a certain PBA Rep Sergeant wrote an e-mail asking for clarification and they have gone after him. The reporting criteria is ridiculous and they are going to burn us for it as soon as they like.

The way it reads and is interpreted now is that if any subject you come into contact with complains of any injuries regardless when the injury occurred you must do a RTR. Also it does not say what a subject is because being in police custody is not a criteria for reporting. However, that would mean a subject could be anyone including someone involved in a 3-17 as I have been told. Yes, they will over look things for the moment until they want your head, just ask Sgt. P former robbery sergeant. I am not saying she did not perhaps do something wrong, but not with regards to the use of force policy. I would invite anyone to tell me that 3 years ago when you responded to a domestic call and the person that gets arrested had scratches on his or her face we did a use of force!

Please have the PBA reps step up or they can resign if they are afraid of the administration! I would like feedback from all of you and if I am out in left field please let me know. God Dam Banana Republic!!!!

No you are not! What you describe is beyond bizarre; the again, Mad Cow Disease is highly infectious and contagious! So, thread lightly and demand that your PBA; not your PD's reps, but the folks at PBA Boulevard get involved! Also get the media involved!

PS: The Banana Republic tag is already taken by the City of Miami.

How about calling the City of Hialeah Mad Cow Dairy!

06-11-2007, 01:04 AM
This policy is not new, it is just a knee jerk reaction our leader is notorious for. Prior to recent events, we just exercised common sense when confronted with injured subjects. However, now we are not even permitted to utilize common sense. Adhering to this asinine policy perpetuates to the absurd working conditions we forced to endure. Issuing and forcing officers to adhere to this policy was the facile thing to do, not necessarily the correct thing to do. In other words, typical Hialeah mentality. I honestly do not accept the notion that this was done to create a barrier or hurdle in the path of other who may be seeking employment elsewhere. However, I do believe the recent events which unfolded with the robbery dectectives distinctly weighs heavily into this debacle. The fact that it does affect you in the pursuit of employment elsewhere may be a side benefit for the City. In any event it is injust and should be redressed immediately. G.

06-11-2007, 01:50 AM
There, my dreams to go somewhere else have vanished. I guess now I am going to start kissing ass, and I might get to be I D.B. one day,or I might run 20 miles everyday and try out for S.W.A.T. and get a take home.

06-12-2007, 03:09 AM
This policy is not new, it is just a knee jerk reaction our leader is notorious for. Prior to recent events, we just exercised common sense when confronted with injured subjects. However, now we are not even permitted to utilize common sense. Adhering to this asinine policy perpetuates to the absurd working conditions we forced to endure. Issuing and forcing officers to adhere to this policy was the facile thing to do, not necessarily the correct thing to do. In other words, typical Hialeah mentality. I honestly do not accept the notion that this was done to create a barrier or hurdle in the path of other who may be seeking employment elsewhere. However, I do believe the recent events which unfolded with the robbery dectectives distinctly weighs heavily into this debacle. The fact that it does affect you in the pursuit of employment elsewhere may be a side benefit for the City. In any event it is injust and should be redressed immediately. G.

Typical reaction from Chief Prozac.
Off with their heads!!! :twisted:

06-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Off with their heads!!!

Obviouly 5000 does not know how to read. I am in no way supporting this police.

06-12-2007, 04:25 AM
Off with their heads!!!

Obviouly 5000 does not know how to read. I am in no way supporting this police.

I believe that you mean policy and not police.And I agree with you this is a stupid policy.You don't know seem to know a cynical sentence when you read it.. :(

06-12-2007, 02:44 PM
My mistake, I guess this disorganized and laughable predictament we are in is taking its toll on me. No hard feelings.

06-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Ok!! So they want a Use Of Force anytime you come in contact with someone that has an injury. Some people are only doing them when they come in contact with a subj. Some are just not doing them at all.

You want UNITY... Here you go. Everybody start doing them.. Shut the City down. We only have 2 ID Tech's. You would be waiting forever on them. How long before the Fire Chief gets involved. Can you imagine having every Rescue Truck, Engine or Ladder responding to our calls because the guy has a cut on his hand NOT caused by us. The bldg thats on fire or the real person that need rescue is going to have to wait. Lets not forget calls holding. You have to wait for a Sgt., Rescue & ID. We are not going to do anything illegal or violate any Sop's. We are actually doing what we are told. Maybe when the citizens start complaining to Mayor on how long it took us or Rescue to respond the there call this would get fixed. Just a thought.....

06-15-2007, 01:37 AM
G,that is right on! If we ALL did that,this assinine policy would be 07ed in a weel but alas,we have too many cops with no cojones,,,,,so back to work we go!

06-15-2007, 10:55 AM
BOYS GET READY CHARLIE CRIST IS GOING TO SAVE US, HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON. REMEMBER STAY TOGETHER FALL OR NOTHING.

06-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Charlie Christ!! WTF are u talking about!!

06-15-2007, 04:15 PM
let's just go on strike and we all see results, just like Coral Gables PD

06-15-2007, 05:45 PM

Where did you get your GED? Clearly you are ignorant! Florida Law bars PUBLIC EMPLOYEES STRIKES! You are either an idiot or a Fifth Columnists! Either one is poison!

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... TM&Title=- (http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0447/SEC505.HTM&Title=-)>2006->Ch0447->Section%20505#0447.505

06-18-2007, 04:38 AM

Where did you get your GED? Clearly you are ignorant! Florida Law bars PUBLIC EMPLOYEES STRIKES! You are either an idiot or a Fifth Columnists! Either one is poison!

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... TM&Title=- (http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0447/SEC505.HTM&Title=-)>2006->Ch0447->Section%20505#0447.505

Your right we can't strike ,but I sure wish we could. :evil:

06-18-2007, 01:38 PM
You guys are ignorants, of course is your constitutional right under the 1st Amendment to protest, and redress from the government while off-duty. On-Duty Police officers are not exempt, the only problem is that if you do it and refused to work; you will get arrested and fired. But look at it in the bright side, if all of you guys do it, you will get fired but will make a point and improve the future of officers that will serve in Hialeah once the national guard gets deactivated from patrolling the city streets.

Are you willing to be a man and pay the high price for a better future for other cops? MLK did it for the blacks. Jose Marti did for the freedom of cubans, General George Washington did it for our freedom. Many slaves did it to get freed and help their cause. The terrorists do it for their own ideas that to them seem right (crazy to us). I DO NOT THINK SO. We lack of cojones, and think that part of the academy process is castrating all male officers in Hialeah.

So just get your paycheck and do nothing unless you get dispatch.

06-18-2007, 03:58 PM
That thread is ridiculous. You are implying that Hialeah Officers have no "cojones" because we do not strike?? I belive that falls within the realm of stupidity, not bravery. So get arrested, lose your job, have your family endure serious hardships will be the brave thing to do? The problem here is unity. City of Miami accomplished their goals without resorting to tactics as mentioned above, so why can't we? I would be inclined to agree with you, if you were to say we have no "cojones" because we display no unity. That would be an accurate and valid claim, not the other trash that was said.

06-18-2007, 06:01 PM
You must have a 5th grade reading level.

Did you really read what I wrote? I guess you do not know that one sentence expresses an idea, while the period ends it. Read again the first and second sentence, better yet, I will take my time to explain to those of you that cannot read critically.

1st sentence: You guys are ignorants, of course is your constitutional right under the 1st Amendment to protest, and redress from the government while OFF-DUTY.

Get it, how many of you do go and protest at city hall like MPD did while you are OFF. I hope you did understand that sentence now, if not, buy the book "reading for dummies" which has a yellow cover and good explanations.

2nd sentence: ON-DUTY Police officers are not exempt, the only problem is that if you do it and refused to work; you will get arrested and fired.

That was a little sarcasm. It confirms that the original writer is wrong about exercising your 1st amendment (to strike), but since officers are the front of the executive branch and they maintain the public order, they cannot do it legally but nothing stops you from exercising your 1st amendment; if you are willing to pay the ultimate price, that is getting arrested and fired.

If you read the whole passage, it leads to the conclusion that only thru unity we could make a difference. To unite, it takes big COJONES, and most of us in Hialeah have shown very little of. And if I am wrong, then tell me how many officers have shown up at City Hall wearing PBA t-shirts and protesting to the Mayor during a council meeting. hahaha, NONE. Why? Lack of COJONES.

Once again, read critically, ask your self questions as you read, why is he or she writing, what is the authors position, etc. Get the point.

06-18-2007, 06:17 PM
You must have a 5th grade reading level.

Did you really read what I wrote? I guess you do not know that one sentence expresses an idea, while the period ends it. Read again the first and second sentence, better yet, I will take my time to explain to those of you that cannot read critically.

1st sentence: You guys are ignorants, of course is your constitutional right under the 1st Amendment to protest, and redress from the government while OFF-DUTY.

Get it, how many of you do go and protest at city hall like MPD did while you are OFF. I hope you did understand that sentence now, if not, buy the book "reading for dummies" which has a yellow cover and good explanations.

2nd sentence: ON-DUTY Police officers are not exempt, the only problem is that if you do it and refused to work; you will get arrested and fired.

That was a little sarcasm. It confirms that the original writer is wrong about exercising your 1st amendment (to strike), but since officers are the front of the executive branch and they maintain the public order, they cannot do it legally but nothing stops you from exercising your 1st amendment; if you are willing to pay the ultimate price, that is getting arrested and fired.

If you read the whole passage, it leads to the conclusion that only thru unity we could make a difference. To unite, it takes big COJONES, and most of us in Hialeah have shown very little of. And if I am wrong, then tell me how many officers have shown up at City Hall wearing PBA t-shirts and protesting to the Mayor during a council meeting. hahaha, NONE. Why? Lack of COJONES.

Once again, read critically, ask your self questions as you read, why is he or she writing, what is the authors position, etc. Get the point.

Your heart is in the right place, but your comments deny a simple truth: It's Hialeah! How easy it is to box from outside the ring, to throw jabs, left hooks and right crosses, when you are not in the square circle!

The fact is, Hialeah police officers are victims of an oppressive city government, that for almost two decades has used and abused its police officers with the disgraced complicity of a pathetic police chief.

Don't blame the officers, they are like the folks we see on Cuban television dutifully attending rallies and waving flags; what choice is there? I blame an insensitive and uncaring PBA Board that knowing the facts, fails to lead the attack!

06-18-2007, 09:12 PM
About ten years ago the PBA was in the battle with us. However, if my memory serves me correct, we pleaded with them to call off the onslaught because working conditions were rapidly deteriorating
and becoming unbearable. Who is to blame there? It is true, back then we dealt with Raul who could not triumph in an election out of Hialeah. Perhaps our current Mayor will succumb to pressure from the PBA, perphaps not. HPD-0930 your comments get lost in translation and I had to read it twice. Trust me, my reading comprehension skills are not of a 5th grader. I strongly reccommend for people to search for solutions and work on unity instead of casting insults that insinuate their peers are ignorant. That just perpetuates to our lack of unity which has haunted us for eons.

06-19-2007, 01:19 PM
How can you say that I am not in the box, sh*t, being here longer than you probably. You guys are zeroing on tiny issues instead of seeing the whole picture. Have you ever read the declaration of indepedence? Our founding fathers declared to their King how oppressive they were and it was against Americans since every human should be free. What did they do? Grabbed weapons and fought to the end. In a democratic government the people have the power to end the tyranny, thru votes. Next election everyone should be wearing PBA t-shirts and protest every weekend, every council meeting, make public speeches and obviously while we are off duty (duh). It is how our voices will be heard.

Now, the most important issue, how many of us are willing to sacrifice a Wednesday to attend a council meeting and show support? How many are willing to stand on West 49 Street and 16 Ave. on a Saturday? Trust me, if the Mayor ignores the police he will never get re-elected or even get anywhere close to the State level and he could forget the Federal government. I am sure the fire dept. will support us since they are the only ones that have done it in the past.

Can we really get at least 150 officers to wear PBA shirts and show support? Can any of you really spend 6 hours a day, once a week, to show support for what we want?

In an oppressive government, the citizens have no rights, not even to get a paycheck; therefore, we do not have an oppressive government since we all get a paycheck, along with benefits, and job security? Especially since the majority here do not have a college level education. The only way to settle would be either to force the Mayor to change or us leaving to another department.

Now, it takes COJONES, BIG COJONES to do it, are we willing?

The previous message stated that I was insulting others by calling some officers ignorants and that he or she was lost while reading my message. Well, first, ignorance is not an insult since it only means NOT KNOWING. Is just another word for the same meaning just like a synonym and similar. It tells me a lot about your reading and comprehension level, must be lower than of a 5th grader because most intelligent people do not get insulted by the word IGNORANT. I admit to being an IGNORANT about many subjects of life, yet, I am not offended it by it.

What is an officer's top fear? The subject having a concealed camera or tape recorder, right. Ok, then we should carry a tape recorder in our pokects, just like Sandy, and tape everything, including supervisors. They want to get dirty, we get dirtier. Anything illegal ordered, straight to SAO. Whenever anyone tells you anything on the down low, record it, and then black mail them. But once again, how can that be done whithout unity? It cannot. If the City gets oppresive, we get ugglier. Let's play dirty if they want. To those PBA reps., record the Chief on every meeting.

hahaha, that will never happen because is not an oppressive government and we accepted what they give us. I guarantee you that if our contract is violated, they reduce our pay to minimum wage, cancel our medical insurance, reduce your hours to 50 instead of 80 bi-weekly, suspend you for no reason, force us to contribute to the Mayor's election campaign; then we will unite right. Those are examples of an oppressive government thus prove that we do not have one. The simple fact is that we want more, then we should unite and act accordingly.

Good luck to all of us in uniting.

06-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Unity won't be accomplished by recording and blackmailing supervisors, unless it is the particular and despised one, ONE get it. The vast majority of them dislike our current status as mush as you. Everything else is pretty accurate and should be strongly considered.

06-19-2007, 04:23 PM
JUSTICE IS ABOUT 2 THINGS:

POWER AND MONEY!

AND I HAVE BOTH!

06-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Recording folks without their knowledge is a crime in Fla so dont do that!
What we must do is what the cops in Miami did,STAND UP TO THE THUGS IN CITY HALL.
That will only occur if we MARCH and ATTEND MEETINGS! LET CITIZENS KNOW HOW BAD CRAP IS AT P.D. AND CITY WIDE!!
Most of you have obviously been beaten down for so long,that,just like in Cuba,you take it!
How sad,not much LEADERSHIP FOR US ROOKS. THANKS!

06-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Soon I will graduating from the academy (this coming friday) and believe me I will be going to another dpt as soon I passed probation!
There will be a least half of the class leaving with me, we already know several people that we met at the academy from other dpts with very tentative offers. So I am so sorry for the dpt if they went over the budjet hiring 30 police trainees... I least I got what I wanted...

Thank you Chief and Thank you Sgt Ricano

06-19-2007, 05:45 PM
What is the statute for recording non-telephonic conversations? If you talk to me, on your own free will, you could be recorder. Why do you think that the court has held video and AUDIO recording in police cars of the public, specially during traffic stops is OK? Sandy uses it, can she be punish for it, of course NOT.

So if you have that equipment in your police vehicle (Hialeah forget about it) and a citizen that you are talking to tells you to stop it, are you going to, or are you force to comply and cease all recordings? If the media has a camera recording your scene, can you obligue them not to? haha, IT IS LEGAL and backed by the constitution as long you do not violate my constitutional right to privacy like my house, my own car and in the bathroom; but that is it for privately protected places.

06-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Mr.0906,it is against the law to tape folks,WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE!!
We all know that Sandy does it,so if you know,QRU!
Your employer can also tape you cause you have no EXPECTATION Of PRIVACY BUT WHEN I TALK TO YOU OR WORSE,THESE AS$ HOLE SUPERVISOR,YOU MUST INFORM THEM!! THE CAMERA IN VEH. IS THE SAME AS TELLING FOLKS,MY GOD AND YOU ARE A SENIOR OFFICER?
DONT BELIEVE ME? CALL S.A.O. OR BETTER YET,GO AND TAPE AN I.A. DET.!!!! FOR INVESTIGATIVE PURPOSES ONLY,HAY CARAMBA.

06-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Rook, you are a disgrace. Not one day on patrol, I'm sorry, 1st phase and already a bigshot. You are the apitimy of what we are perceived as by the public. In it for the money, badge, look good in dark blue cuz you're fat whatever your reasons are for becoming a cop, they all like you, suck.
Me we must first and foremost unite, without unity we have and never will defeat the opressor. I will join you with a t-shirt from our so called illustrious union, and demand what we ask for. But first, I'll see you tomorrow Rook. I'm sure you wont be to hard to pickout, and don't worry, I'll make myself painfully obvious for your punk ass. :twisted:

06-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Rook must be an idiot to the second power. Give me the statute number and do not rely on hearsay, you ignorant fool.

06-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Rook, here some information for you, it can help some other ignorants. I can't believe that you are ceritied by the State to arrest people. I hope you have not arrested anyone for lawful recordings.

- It is lawful (meaning LEGAL, that is within the law and not against the law) under ss. 934.03-934.09 for an investigative or law enforcement officer or a person acting under the direction of an investigative or law enforcement officer to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication when such person is a party to the communication or one of the parties to the communication has given prior consent to such interception and the purpose of such interception is to obtain evidence of a criminal act.

So I guess if you are a cop and involve in the conversation, guess what, is legal.

- It shall not be unlawful under ss. 934.03-934.09 for any person:

1. To intercept or access an electronic communication made through an electronic communication system that is configured so that such electronic communication is readily accessible to the general public.

2. To intercept any radio communication which is transmitted:

a. By any station for the use of the general public, or that relates to ships, aircraft, vehicles, or persons in distress;

b. By any governmental, law enforcement, civil defense, private land mobile, or public safety communications system, including any police or fire communications system, readily accessible to the general public;

c. By a station operating on an authorized frequency within the bands allocated to the amateur, citizens band, or general mobile radio services; or

d. By any marine or aeronautical communications system.

3. To engage in any conduct which:

a. Is prohibited by s. 633 of the Communications Act of 1934; or

b. Is excepted from the application of s. 705(a) of the Communications Act of 1934 by s. 705(b) of that act.

Ok, Rook, that was your legal class for today, duh.

06-20-2007, 07:59 AM
We signed off on the crappy contract last year. The dept is in serious need of FTO's and a million put in for it so that issue was resolved. We are low in tickets so now people are giving 3 tics instead of 2(at least in sect 4 they are). What are we complaining about guys? We give them what they want. We continue to bend over and take the foot long sandwiches. And now because of the property tax issue most dept are in a freeze and if the super homestead exemption passes in Jan then dept will start cutting benefits and officers. Our dept will be even crappier and we'll be hearing it from the Mayor that the city doesn't have enough money to give us raises due to the property tax. You young guys get the hell out of south florida. For the vets.......it's all about that F-S-S and "F" the rest. I hate this mierda of a dept we have!!!!!!!!!!!

06-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the lesson in law 0930, but that wasn't my point. My point is why would you record a supervisor and then blackmail him? Believe it or not, most of them are willing to fight as you are. Why would you want to create dissention among us? Unless of course, it is that one special individual we all love to hate.

06-20-2007, 01:22 PM
I do not get it. First, you said that it is illegal to record someone so I provided the information that tells us otherwise. Now you say that was not your point. Then, do you write for the kick of it or you actually have an idea to make because you are making no sense.

If you read everything that I wrote, and get the whole main idea, you will not be interpreting something so little as the recording. Think outside the box and see the whole picture. Use your experience as an officer in Hialeah, if you really are.

When I say supervisor, it is intended to every supervisor and not only sergeants. I hope you can see that by not staying in the box.

How many times has a supervisor (LT. or SGT) stood in roll call and said to get rid of the flower vendors, churros sales persons, etc? Yet, there are no criminal penal codes to do it, but they still want you to use any methods to accomplish the task of getting this people off the sidewalk. How many of them actually tell you to stop certain type of people just because they do not look as if they belong in Hialeah, yet, do you really think they will have your back when you go to the third floor and answer to it. Hell no, they got a house payment to make.

They are willing to orally say things that will not say in front of other people. Is it wrong? Some officers are even using traffic statutes that were design for traffic offenses, yet they see it as a tool to get rid of people even on the sidewalk, which is not part of the road system. What if is Valentines and they are licensed flower vendors on every coner?

Do you think they want you to tell them to leave and trespass them, even if they are not breaking any penal laws? Do you do it, or do you tell your supervisor that he or she is wrong since they are no criminal codes illegalizing this type of actions from the flower vendors? Only with a recording you can back up your statement right. Now, are flower vendors allow to walk on the street during the red light? Of course. It is permitted unless you are blocking the free flow of traffic, grey area right: only if you are willing to fight for what is right.

Now, that was only a small example. Why do you think they care about flower vendors if they are cops? To me that is a very minor thing to even getting dispatch to. Oh I see, it is political right. The chief does not tell the Mayor that we cannot do anything unless we get a criminal code in place, the Captains do not tell the Chief anything about it, the Lts will not tell the Captains anything, the Sgts will not tell the Lts anything (some do), and the officers do everything possible to get rid of the flower vendors. Yet, when the Mayor goes on live media he says that the officers do it for they own reasons. Helloooo, are we missing something here.

People are not willing to fight for what we believe is right, hence why we will never unite to accomplish a small goal.

The "use of force" policy is another issue which goes the same way. Read it carefully and analyse it. It says when a subject complains of an injury, yet if he is cut and does not complain to me, do I still have to do it? That question was asked to a Lt., to a Captain by e-mail along with others about the same, do you think the sergeant got an answer back, right. That same sergeant spoke to the Captain in person and requested him to answer it, he never got the answer. I believe he was the only sergeant that even ask that by e-mail and in person. Too bad for us that he left this agency. But luckly he forwarded the e-mails before he left just in case we ever need it.

Just make sure you know your Garrity rights when completing the use of force, any reports originating from it, and any arrest form also originating from it. Since Hialeah is the only agency in the county of Miami-Dade to permit officers to write documents when they use of force, contradicting Garrity rights which are not automatically applied. But look at it in the bright side, if you do write them and ever get arrested for a use of force, at least you know that the use of force, A form and report will not be use against in a criminal procedure. If you do not believe me, ask George Castillo if they get thrown out in court.

But that works the other way too. If you do not do a report, a-form, or a use of force when you actually use of force and allow another officer to do it (like every other agency in the country), those documents will never be use as evidence against you since they are not your written statements. Fifth amendment protection against self incrimination which is why Garrity rights are in place. I know that the majority of you do not even know that.

Look at the following and ask any officer who works in the departments listed.

AGENCY who completes the use of force, arrest, and reports.

MDPD supervisor does the use of force which is only 2 pages, no narrative, another officer will write a-form and report.

MPD another officer will write reports and a-from, supervisor documents use of force. If officer does it, Garrity rights will be included in first sentence.

All other agencies, Garrity rights included in first sentence. Supervisors do a use of force report without narratives.

HIALEAH subject officer compel to write everything.

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG IN HIALEAH? I guess.

06-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Mr. 0906,u r an idiot! The guess who is worried about taping supervisors wasnt me,its probably a supervisor!
Now,let the rook teach you vets something,IN THE STATE OF FLA. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO TAPE FOLKS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE,UNLESS ITS OBTAINABLE PUBLICKLY AS YOU WROTE!!
HOWEVER,JUST CAUSE U R A COP DOESNT MEAN THAT U R CONDUCTING AN,"INVESTIGATION",OY VEY!!!
ONLY DURING INVESTIGATIONS,JACK A$$,CAN YOU TAPE!!
I COULD TEACH U MORE BUT U NEED TO GO AND GATHER THAT INFO SO U CAN LEARN,U KNOW,TEACH A MAN HOW TO FISH,BLA BLA..
Instead of arresting one of my freinds for doing that at a P.D. THEY LET HIM GO! Go on and tape !!!

06-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Rook, you have made your identity so obvious its pathetic.
Now everyone gather round and watch the new guy get exposed.
Durring his time at the academy he managed to piss of the unpissable. Had a K-9 Officer go as far as making the entire clas run a crap load due to his careless mouth, almost terminated from the academy, and pulled off the road by Willie, WILLIE. Do you see where I'm going with this.
Check the demeanor in the posts, the language and the "Know it all attitude!"
Not hard to figure out is it?
You're welcome

06-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Mr. 0906,u r an idiot! The guess who is worried about taping supervisors wasnt me,its probably a supervisor!
Now,let the rook teach you vets something,IN THE STATE OF FLA. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO TAPE FOLKS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE,UNLESS ITS OBTAINABLE PUBLICKLY AS YOU WROTE!!
HOWEVER,JUST CAUSE U R A COP DOESNT MEAN THAT U R CONDUCTING AN,"INVESTIGATION",OY VEY!!!
ONLY DURING INVESTIGATIONS,JACK A$$,CAN YOU TAPE!!
I COULD TEACH U MORE BUT U NEED TO GO AND GATHER THAT INFO SO U CAN LEARN,U KNOW,TEACH A MAN HOW TO FISH,BLA BLA..
Instead of arresting one of my freinds for doing that at a P.D. THEY LET HIM GO! Go on and tape !!!

I think that you forgot the letter "C" in front of your username.

06-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey guest, how long did it take u to come up with the childish response?
Listen vets,the only crooks are u guys who have been here for a long time,I am new!
Instead of wasting time talking to 33's,drinking Cuban coffee and eating shivat,READ YOUR LAW BOOKS NOW AND THEN! WOW!

06-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Rook,

I might be an idiot, and even careless but an ignorant like yourself I am not. It is selfevident that your exasperating obtuseness for comprehension makes infants geniuses. Honestly, it is a disgrace to the uniform if the State of Florida attest you as a Law Enforcement Officer; however, some do fall within the cracks which it might just include lucky you.

Here I will explain a very simple conjugation of words which totally change the meanings of a text, it is used very often on laws.

Very important rule: AND does not mean OR, nor OR means AND.

- It is lawful (meaning LEGAL, that is within the law and not against the law) under ss. 934.03-934.09 for an investigative or law enforcement officer or a person acting under the direction of an investigative or law enforcement officer to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication when such person is a party to the communication or one of the parties to the communication has given prior consent to such interception and the purpose of such interception is to obtain evidence of a criminal act.

Now this is how the law is read when it applies to an officer since he or she is involved in the conversation right, the communication involves you since they are talking to you.

It is lawful under ss. 934.03-934.09 for a law enforcement officer to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication when such person is a party to the communication and the purpose of such interception is to obtain evidence of a criminal act.

Now I guess you wonder, but it says a criminal act! What do you call when an officer (including supervisors) tell you to do something that is illegal and try to cover it up as if they never told you to? Very simple, OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT which is a 3rd degree felony and IA knows that too.

Rook, if you are earnestly saying of doing this job, it is of outmost importance of becoming knowledgble in the arena since ignorance will not be a defense you idiot.

06-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Mr.0906,u finally got it and so do the rest! What u want is to be a snitch! Thats okay but even then,YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION FROM I.A. AND BE THERE SNITCH!! GOT IT? You cant conduct your OWN investigation!! So stop trying to get out of your fu#^ up and let it go! U have learned something from the rook!
Everyone knows that if you are conducting an investigation its qru BUT U MUST TELL I.A. AND WORK WITH THEM TO SNITCH AND THEREFORE GET THE SUPERVISORS FOR MISCONDUCT AS FOR ME,I DO ONLY WHAT IS LEGAL AND MORALLY CORRECT SO I DONT CARE WHAT THE A$$ HOLES REQUIRE!
DONT BE A HATER,ITS NEVER TO LATE TO LEARN!

06-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Mr.0906,u finally got it and so do the rest! What u want is to be a snitch! Thats okay but even then,YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION FROM I.A. AND BE THERE SNITCH!! GOT IT? You cant conduct your OWN investigation!! So stop trying to get out of your fu#^ up and let it go! U have learned something from the rook!
Everyone knows that if you are conducting an investigation its qru BUT U MUST TELL I.A. AND WORK WITH THEM TO SNITCH AND THEREFORE GET THE SUPERVISORS FOR MISCONDUCT AS FOR ME,I DO ONLY WHAT IS LEGAL AND MORALLY CORRECT SO I DONT CARE WHAT THE A$$ HOLES REQUIRE!
DONT BE A HATER,ITS NEVER TO LATE TO LEARN!

Hey crook your wrong.Anyone can rat you out to IA for any reason it's the HPD way look at who's in charge.I wouldn't worry about being morally correct.I doubt that you are ,your to full of yourself .You'll step on your own **** and get screwed,of that I'm sure..But once that happens turn around and screw some of your fellow officers and get ahead.Look at sector#1,maybe you can make LT too... :twisted: .

06-21-2007, 02:18 AM
Rook and idiot are synonym. Do not be snitch but do not be an ignorant fool who they will hang to dry in accordance for the hiarchy to look good. Actually I take that back, rook do everything as you are told by superiors, hahaha. Setting you up for failure.

06-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Mr.0906,NO,HPD0930,We shouldnt be fighting,we r on the same sinking ship! I was just trying to help cause I dont want folks getting in trouble with the taping!!
This whole use of force is a travesty of justice and the PBA hasnt done crap for us.. As I said before,I DO ONLY WHAT I THINK IS LEGAL,WRITE ONLY THE TIXS I BELIEVE SHOULD BE WRITTEN AND I WIPE MY A$$ WITH EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
I WILL PROBABALY DO MORE THAN MOST OF YOU CAUSE I AM NEW BUT EVENTUALLY,INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING,I WILL GO TO THE FEDS,NOT OUR I.A. OR S.A.O. AND FILE,AMONG OTHER THINGS,CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS, AND THEN,WE WILL SEE?
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I AM NOT AFRAID,DONT NEED THIS JOB!

06-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Mr.0906,NO,HPD0930,We shouldnt be fighting,we r on the same sinking ship! I was just trying to help cause I dont want folks getting in trouble with the taping!!
This whole use of force is a travesty of justice and the PBA hasnt done crap for us.. As I said before,I DO ONLY WHAT I THINK IS LEGAL,WRITE ONLY THE TIXS I BELIEVE SHOULD BE WRITTEN AND I WIPE MY A$$ WITH EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
I WILL PROBABALY DO MORE THAN MOST OF YOU CAUSE I AM NEW BUT EVENTUALLY,INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING,I WILL GO TO THE FEDS,NOT OUR I.A. OR S.A.O. AND FILE,AMONG OTHER THINGS,CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS, AND THEN,WE WILL SEE?

My God,crook you sure talk big.I doubt that you act that way around anyone except your mother since you still live with her.If you don't need this job then your an idiot of the first class.Your the type that does all the hot-dogging and stupid stuff that gets others in trouble or hurt. You also have an air about you of RAT:shock:

06-24-2007, 07:08 PM

My God,crook you sure talk big.I doubt that you act that way around anyone except your mother since you still live with her.If you don't need this job then your an idiot of the first class.Your the type that does all the hot-dogging and stupid stuff that gets others in trouble or hurt. You also have an air about you of RAT:shock:

Hey Crook :!:
What happened no snappy come back,hit to close to home? :lol:

06-24-2007, 08:04 PM
I am still here but I get bored debating with vets who have been taking it up the A$$ for 20some odd yrs and ONLY now,when the rooks are here,DO THEY SPEAK THEIR MINDS!
Grow some and do what your coscience requires,not what these ****-TATORS ask for!!
Its not that hard but you guys and ladies are like the VICTIMS in CUBA!
YOU HAVE BEEN SHI! ON FOR SO LONG THAT YOU CANT STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!! OH AND THESE A$$ KISSER SUPERVISORS,AFRAID TO LOSE GOOD DAYS,DETAILS ETC SO WHY SHOULD I,A ROOK,TAKE MORE HEAT FOR YOU LOSERS?
I will come around here every now and then,when lessons need to be taught so go on now and write your 3summons and bother with the populace,vendors! Oy vey!

06-25-2007, 05:09 PM
I am still here but I get bored debating with vets who have been taking it up the A$$ for 20some odd yrs and ONLY now,when the rooks are here,DO THEY SPEAK THEIR MINDS!
Grow some and do what your coscience requires,not what these .-TATORS ask for!!
Its not that hard but you guys and ladies are like the VICTIMS in CUBA!
YOU HAVE BEEN SHI! ON FOR SO LONG THAT YOU CANT STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!! OH AND THESE A$$ KISSER SUPERVISORS,AFRAID TO LOSE GOOD DAYS,DETAILS ETC SO WHY SHOULD I,A ROOK,TAKE MORE HEAT FOR YOU LOSERS?
I will come around here every now and then,when lessons need to be taught so go on now and write your 3summons and bother with the populace,vendors! Oy vey!

Not everyone has kept their mouth shut crook.It's just that those people that should have said something didn't.We have never found anyone that everyone was willing to follow.So unless you or someone else is a natural born leader (not) I don't see anything changing..

06-28-2007, 07:07 AM
Wars are fought by brave young men. Yes young men who do not have as many children or wifes. Some of the older cops have a lot more to lose now. No that's not an excuse, but rook trust me that if you put it out on the line those old timers will not let you fall alone. They will remember when they where in your shoes and the veterans stood aside as they were disseminated by the hateful administration we have now. Trust your heart and those old crusty veterans will be there for you specially the few that we have in Patrol.

06-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Amen Almost Over!

06-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Almost over,I would like to thank you for your kind and wise words.
I read my post again and feel I was off base. Yes,u guys have been TAKING it for too long and SOMEONE should have stood up and taken it to them but I was out of line!
Being a Rook,I was quick to pull the trigger so I hope I am forgiven and I will do my best to try and EXPOSE the ABUSERS,STAFF and the abuses!!!
NOW lets get involved,take chances and as a GROUP start pushing back!!!
BTW,I WILL STILL GIVE MY OPINIONS BUT ILL TRY NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE.......

06-29-2007, 03:54 PM
ALWAYS REMEMBER BOYS DONT BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT A RECIEPT. THE WET DOG LIES BY THE HOT FIRE. AND EDDIE BLANCO WAS THE G.O.AT

06-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Whiskey Lover WTF are you smoking?!?!?!? Save some for retirement!!