PDA

View Full Version : RIP SKI

06-08-2007, 08:38 PM
RIP Lt. SKI.

You were a good man who told it like it was.

Enjoy every moment, every second of your lives folks. You never know when the end is coming. Live everyday like it was your last.

06-09-2007, 07:04 PM
el pobre r.i.p.

06-09-2007, 10:15 PM
To Lt.'s Ski's colleagues and family,WE PRAY FOR HIS SOUL AND ASK THE GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE TO PROTECT AND KEEP HIM WHILE THOSE OF US WHO LOVED HIM, AWAIT OUR TURN TO JOIN HIM!
As some of you have said,"he was a good guy,character and we will miss him"!
Guys,I know that this site has its B.S. but its also a place to share what really matters and saying farewell to a brother is a beautifull thing so thanks for letting us know!
Lets remember,"THAT ITS OKAY TO AGREE TO DISAGREE" AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,HAVE FUN"!!!
SHARE TIME WITH LOVED ONES! TAKE A TRIP WITH FRIENDS! DRINK AND BE MERRY CAUSE TIME IS QUICK AND SO IS LIFE!
BE SAFE...

06-10-2007, 01:56 AM
To Lt.'s Ski's colleagues and family,WE PRAY FOR HIS SOUL AND ASK THE GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE TO PROTECT AND KEEP HIM WHILE THOSE OF US WHO LOVED HIM, AWAIT OUR TURN TO JOIN HIM!
As some of you have said,"he was a good guy,character and we will miss him"!
Guys,I know that this site has its B.S. but its also a place to share what really matters and saying farewell to a brother is a beautifull thing so thanks for letting us know!
Lets remember,"THAT ITS OKAY TO AGREE TO DISAGREE" AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,HAVE FUN"!!!
SHARE TIME WITH LOVED ONES! TAKE A TRIP WITH FRIENDS! DRINK AND BE MERRY CAUSE TIME IS QUICK AND SO IS LIFE!
BE SAFE...

AMEN

07-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Thank you guys for remembering my brother, our hearts are broken and I know yours are too. Feel free to email me crazy_kim54@yahoo,com with your stories...he was a great brother and son. We want to go to NC in the near future. We are still in shock.

07-13-2007, 01:11 AM
Thank you guys for remembering my brother, our hearts are broken and I know yours are too. Feel free to email me crazy_kim54@yahoo,com with your stories...he was a great brother and son. We want to go to NC in the near future. We are still in shock. please dont forget my brother.

MOD 1
08-27-2007, 04:19 AM
Let's keep this thread as it was intended. Let's let this brother Rest in Peace and keep this thread focused on that.

Mod 1