PDA

View Full Version : CID Lt.

Aint dat a Bitch
06-08-2007, 04:19 AM
I hear that there are about 20 people who have put in for this position. Let's hear some thoughts on the front runners.

06-08-2007, 09:52 AM
look for large lips.

06-08-2007, 02:49 PM
which one has the least experience, but the most education and is most willing to pucker up? that will probly be the new CID Lt.

06-09-2007, 05:23 AM
In what section of CID will the new Lt. be placed?

Aint dat a Bitch
06-09-2007, 11:48 AM
The current opening is in General Crimes 2 that covers 2, 4, and 8. Now who knows, there could be some kind of switch later, but right now that's the opening. I still think that it will be interesting with that many people.

06-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Corniola is the dark horse.

06-10-2007, 12:16 AM
my money is on reba gonzo.

Aint dat a Bitch
06-10-2007, 01:05 AM
I think that she will be in the running. I believe that everyone is currently or has been an investigator, so it won't be easy.

06-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Okay, this is like a cheer....begin, BRIAN SAWYER HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT NO ONE CAN....YAY...WOO HOO......and done.

06-10-2007, 08:48 PM
If Reba Gonzo gets the spot, then I will be very dissapointed with the people who make that decision. There are too many great guys and gals out there that are much more deserving.

06-10-2007, 09:57 PM
SAWYER, SAWYER, SAWYER, SAWYER, SAWYER.

06-11-2007, 01:09 AM
i knew i shoudl have just stayed offline thiss weekend. i will bet Hunter and his s commmanders make another boner of a decision. every body should get reddy to be shocked by disbelief.

06-11-2007, 01:32 PM
he said boner...hehehehehhehehehhe

Paparazzi LEO
06-11-2007, 03:33 PM
i knew i shoudl have just stayed offline thiss weekend. i will bet Hunter and his s commmanders make another boner of a decision. every body should get reddy to be shocked by disbelief.

I am starting to wonder if you are even a full-time LEO with our agency! You may have worked for us at one time or you may be one of those who were fired and now work for Ortino.

I cannot believe for a moment that our agency would have ANYONE employed that spells like you. I am embarrassed for you. :oops:

I can understand every once in a while an error or some drinking mistakes but every time you post it seems to be getting worse!

Middle school kids spell and use sentence structure better than you!

Please let us know so we can understand. :?

06-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Why in Gods name would the administration make a decision like putting someone in a LT position who has not been an investigator for ten or more years? Also Paparazzi, the reason retnuh spells that way is because of his speed in typing. His sentence structure is correct, spelling sucks, true. If he'd slow down typing, the typ'o's wouldnt be there. Of course if you were holding more experience than a third grader, you'd know that.

06-11-2007, 05:01 PM
funnie...i mean funny stuff

Paparazzi LEO
06-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Why in Gods name would the administration make a decision like putting someone in a LT position who has not been an investigator for ten or more years? Also Paparazzi, the reason retnuh spells that way is because of his speed in typing. His sentence structure is correct, spelling sucks, true. If he'd slow down typing, the typ'o's wouldnt be there. Of course if you were holding more experience than a third grader, you'd know that.

Guest22,

People are judged based on the end result of their work, not their intent. I was not referring to sentence structure on this particular post but in general to all of his/her posts. Take a look at the post in which George translated and tell me that his sentence structure or spelling was acceptable.

If a person is too lazy to correct their work before you hit the “Send” button on this forum then that says a lot to me about their actions in other areas of their life. It also is disrespectful to their intended audience.

Your comment about my experience being less than a third grader holds no weight since I choose to not accept excuses for his or her ‘Typo’s”.

My first sentence is also an answer to your question with respect for picking the Lt's position.

06-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I don't believe the musings here qualify as "work" Pappa. Many who post here alter their normal grammar and syntax in order to further disguise their identity. Never judge a book by it's cover...unless it is green and being held by a lop-eared geriatric.

Curios George
06-11-2007, 06:25 PM
True - but if you are trying to make a point, proper spelling and sentence structure will go a long way with credibility.

IMHO of course...

06-11-2007, 08:36 PM
I retract my last statement.

06-12-2007, 02:31 AM
I apologize to all the friendly folk who may have been in some manner, great or small, put out in any way by the form, structure or content of any of my previous posts. NOT.

<vodka martini -- shaken, not stirred>

git over it. the absurdity of the spelllling or other errs in my posts is for the most part as noted earlyer a result of very very fast typing. it is also part of not giving a hoot. all of this absurditty illustrates and mirrors the great absurdity taking place in the CCSO. like taking names of those interested in being the new cid lt. sheeeeeeet. Hunter will pick who he or his non-cop, non-investigator cheefs and captians can sway himm intoo choosing or who he wants so why go throughh all the motions. a loook at MOST of the past few years promos will tell you all that it is time for a new sheriffff. a three or four or five year wonder will likly git the spot and we as an agency will go down further especily in morale.

If I have satiated the critics of the style and structure of previous posts, all the better, but big deal. If not, I have a special prize for he / she who can guess how much sleep I will lose if said critics persist in their beliefs and proclamations a'gin me.

06-12-2007, 11:48 AM
i gess 11.6 minutes of lost sleep

06-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Again, Pappa you show your inexperience. You cite content of posts as a peeve, however, you appear to be complaining about the face of the posts, not content. It's like Shakespearian poetry, the words and spelling may offend thee whilst the substance escaped you. As most upper echelon members testify to by their very being, you care not what's behind them, you wouldnt recognize it if it bit you. Not your fault, you were hired by one just like you. Spend 9125 days in this environment and the syphon might take. Then make your point.

06-12-2007, 01:43 PM
impressive guest22...i do believe your literary wit may reveal your true indentity...i'll never tell!

06-12-2007, 05:27 PM
does that mean thet my literary whit reveels my identity to?
:shock:

06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Yup...You are the village idiot and I am the village gay Shakespearian poet. We all have our happy place in this kingdom.

06-12-2007, 07:58 PM
LOL!!! I know retnuh, and he/she is not sheriff Hunter nor a captain or chief and therefor cannot be the village idiot. :lol:

06-13-2007, 02:05 AM
So who got it?

06-25-2007, 05:20 PM
What is the latest on this? Anyone get the position yet?

five-o
06-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Give it to Mrs Gonzales. She is the only female in the running right. She'll get it automatically.

06-27-2007, 04:05 AM
im going to fudge some comstat numbers. it helped rod.

07-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Did anyone get this yet?

07-10-2007, 03:55 AM
nuttin yet. if gonzo gits it yuoll see a bunch of peeple haulin butt outa the unit. kinda like all doze peeple that beet feet from d3 when she was in charge.

da only place she wood be scaryer is in internl affares.

07-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but did anyone get this position yet?

07-14-2007, 05:13 PM
The Sheriff is waiting for the lop-eared chief to tell him what to do.

Paradise
07-15-2007, 02:58 AM
The Sheriff is waiting for the lop-eared chief to tell him what to do.

The world is round; after you turn forty you may find something on your body that is lop-sided and it may not be your ears. I hope you wear briefs :shock:

07-15-2007, 03:06 PM
i wass not going to visit hear today sinse it is sunday and all but i did. the guest is funny and pertty correct. lop eared chief. i dont care whoo you are thatts funy. if you eve r get to cumstat watch him and you wiil see why hse is so lopp eared. dam that s funy.

07-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Too bad you did visit here today. Once again your post is a waste of the two minutes of my life trying to decipher it. You are another cancer needing to retire. If you do not like it here go somewhere else. You too are a loser "L".

07-15-2007, 05:53 PM
DrCCSO, or JW or whoever you are, you seem up tight, maybe you were made to wear PP pants as a child after you wet yourself. Lighten up, man. After you'be been here a while you'll learn that cops complain about stuff and need a place to pich a bich. If you dont learn, you'll be workin' at HCO as a sidwalk monitor. These folks can say and thin what they want on this posting. Once you wear the paint off the bottom of your magazine, you might have enough time to understand why people that have been here forever realize the difference.

07-18-2007, 01:25 AM
doctuir ccso: a proctaligist i bet. oops i just violated my policy of not makiing personal attacks on people. i humblee exprexx my regrets at that but doctor comment. for a doctor however you shure did miss the poynte. it is preecislely because i love the ccso that i voice my opinions here and elsewhere including to my supervisors --- such as they arre --- an d to the chaine of comand. i have the battle scars to prove it. the ccso is need of change big time and by that i meen it needs a new sheriff and a new adminisstraytion. i hope someone risess up to take Hunter and his croanies (<-- is that ok, vertran rookie?) out of oficce.

retnuh no looooser. retnuh happy perssun doing good tings for many. :lol:

ianr there room for all opinions here without the persoanal atacks? the man or woman for all you dames out their who results to ad homimem (borrowwed from th sherif) coomments is shurely the one who is loooooosing the discussion or argument.

ReelsouthernLeo
07-18-2007, 02:00 AM
"NEWFLASH"

Retnuh writes bad for the good of the agency. Tells supervisor and chain of command how things are through horrible spelling ability.

Retnuh....You funny guy. It must take you hours to bang out a Marchman Act narrative with spelling issues like that. Even the spell checker program can't decipher those errors.

Or maybe it is something deeper....could you be hiding your dazzling intellect through an endless web of spelling and grammatical errors.

Either way, I like you. Your pot stirring and poor spelling makes me hot.

07-18-2007, 02:21 AM
i just new someboddy was goin to post soon after i did. i spained my spelling in a preevius post. to show what a nice person i am i will expalin it agin.

the form of my postss and coments is abzurd and is done to illustrate (good wurd, huh?) the abasurdity i see in the agency under its curent regime. it is time for regime change and dat meens a new sseheriff and a amdministrashun.

donnt feel bad rfeel southurn leo... i make all the ladys hot.

okaay i did it again. i shuold not make such pursonal comments. :(

07-18-2007, 07:46 PM
I think if RG gets it you will see a lot of quality people jump ship like they did in D-3. Just why is it RG is in charge of a one person unit now?

07-20-2007, 04:17 AM
Is RG even off probation yet? If she is not, then she is not even eligible for a promotion. Maybe administration is holding off on the promotion until she is off probation. Who knows with them. They are sneaky like that. God help whoever falls underneath her supervision.

07-20-2007, 02:18 PM
I dont understand all the hostility towards RG, what has this person done to warrant such negative comments? If she gets the position, then its because she has earned it. Plain and Simple.

07-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Spoken like a true husband. Forget about the time card S46, suspension and lack of any regard by peers.

07-20-2007, 10:59 PM
if youu have enuogh sucgtion power and know the wright people you can screw up to a grate degreee and still be punisshed wit a promotsion. it goe s back to the beginnings of the hunter regime. i could fill this page with the names of thosse who did bad things but were conekted. like so many inmates they got religion and were born aagin with the bestrowment of stripes and baars. ovf coarse the other way to get promooted is to have a degree and no real knowleejee or a stilish trybal art tat-two. or bee a x-military br ass. anything but hard work, skill, knowledge, real experience, loyaltity to the agency and to the job, and to have proven oneself on the street with the scumbags and real bad guys. thhis polace needs a new sherif and a new administrashum.

did athat souwnd negitive?

07-21-2007, 12:43 AM
retnuh, my diagnosis is the following;

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SYNDROME. Just retire, take two shots of spirits and call me in the morning. You'll be alright!!

07-21-2007, 02:05 AM
This post was removed due to violation of the Terms of Use Agreement. Please read the following so there is no misunderstanding about our Terms of Use. You are free to post your views or opinions as long as it meets what you have agreed to by participating on this site:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Here's an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.

Mod 167

07-21-2007, 10:57 PM
sum peeple just cant handle and just wont face the truth or the factts as recorrded by hystory. pity those persuns.

07-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Well, just for the sake of everyone in CID, hopefully the Sgt. of 1 doesn't get it. I believe that there are much more qualified Sgt's who could fill the spot. One in D8 for example. Let's just hope that Sgt is on the good side of one of the Warrior Commandos.
CID isn't the easy job that everyone thinks it is. You really do not know until you are there and the need for someone in charge to actually know what is going on would be a huge benefit. It would help all around...
Just because someone does about 18 months on the road and then a year or two in CID then makes Sgt, it doesn't mean he/she actually has a clue. For some in this agency, it doesn't take hard work per say... It only takes huntin, fishin,' wives hangin out together, wearing wranglers, etc... to get the job. A lot more brass would be respected if they actually did their time and earned the respect of the troops --- CID, Patrol, Jail, whatever.... It's hard to respect those who spent little time actually doing the work that they are training us to do...??? Hope that makes sense...
I guess what Im saying is, Adm... if you're reading, pick the best candidate who is well respected and is someone to look up to and ask advise to. Not someone who has little to none among the troops...
Having 18 months on the road, should not qualify you for Sgt... It should be more like 5 years for each promotion... If that were to happen, there might actually be more supervisors and adm who better understand the job and actually have the respect of their peers.
Bash me if you like, maybe that's old fashioned, but it sure makes a lot of sense to me...

shrek
07-26-2007, 02:56 AM
I think they should draw straws for it. Or maybe a thumb wrestling competition... :roll:

07-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I think RG is the most qualified, regardless of personal issues, whether she is liked or not. She is the most qualified for the position. Period.

07-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I guess you've never heard of Sgt. Sawyer.

07-26-2007, 08:02 PM
she has the leadership qualities of amelda marcos!

07-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Man oh man. I just couldn't help myself but to finally respond after reading all of this crap. It just got my SOUTHERN BONZ a boilin! There's a whole lot of truth in what one of my colleaugues (sp) described the promotion process as a "Good ol boy system". It's damn shame, but it's true....If you hang with the BIG BOYZ (or their wives) you're damn near guaranteed a spot on the team. HONOR, LOYALTY, and (you ready for this one) EXPERIENCE are leadership qualiities of the past....Now, there's the competition of who TALKS the best...Kinda like fightin for that one movie spot in Hollywood....ALL TALK, NO SUBSTANCE (BECAUSE OF "0" EXPERIENCE...

I will probably never post again....I aint here to point fingers at anyone.....But I can say one thing...True WARRIORS dont need to prove who they are ..They just ARE....REAL WARRIORS who are most deserving may get passed up for promotion and thats OK, 'cause you can go to sleep at night without a doubt who the real ones are... Remember one true reality....Some lucky minimum time and grade slicked tongue underserving substandard at best performer may pass u up...and this may be true, but I guarantee you these same slick car salesmen will quietly envy the WARRIOR they'll NEVER be!!!!

P.S. Guest Too u aint gotta clue!!!!!

07-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Guesttoo... What special qualifications does the Sgt. have??? Considering he/she's only been a Certified LEO since 1999. Some of the other candidates have been in CID or other investigations much longer than that and not to mention have much more experience as supervisors, not to mention a lot more respect. So tell me, what the qualifications are? Are they "Do as I say, not as I do" qualifications? Are they treat your people like crap qualifications? Are they can't stay out of a certain Brass' office qualifications? Or are they earned qualifications, such as you are only as good as your troops, or treating others w/ respect and as equals qualifications... Maybe, its being someone to look up to and ask advise from... The great ones know the qualifications and they know who they are...

I'm just wondering.... PERIOD....

07-27-2007, 11:14 PM
bee...you are correct...i am great...she is not....i will win the day.

07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
wow. whatr r u thinkin is rite. glad to have anudder voice of reason and truth in hear.

08-06-2007, 04:25 PM
If Reba Gonzo gets the spot it would prove be on belief that there is not justice or logic in Collier!

She is not qualifed to be a Cpl. on the road let alone a LT. in CID

08-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Guesttoo,
Thank goodness I know you are only kidding about her being the most qualified. There are two Sgt's that come to mind here. One of them in D-1 and one in CID (BS). If one of these two get the spot we will all be able to applaud the command staffs decision.

08-15-2007, 06:08 AM
BS in D1 or Acting Lt. JM r the only real qualified people that put in for the job if the bosses pick anyone else it's all about the vaccum effect.

08-15-2007, 06:08 AM
BS in D1 or Acting Lt. JM r the only real qualified people that put in for the job if the bosses pick anyone else it's all about the vaccum effect.

08-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Whoever gets the job, I hope it's someone who will work to change the culture in CID.

12-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Acting LT JM from CID was promoted and got the job! Lets see how he does. I hear that he is a micro manager but who knows in an agency full of rumors. Hopefully he looks out for his troops and not just himself. Good luck JM