PDA

View Full Version : jokes only!

06-06-2007, 11:13 AM
i feel like laughing, someone tell me a joke please.....

06-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Procap? Thats pretty funny :lol:

06-06-2007, 11:55 AM
that was funny!! :D :D

06-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Ray Church

06-06-2007, 05:28 PM
IT (information TECHNOLOGY)

- STRIKE force!!!!!!!!!!!!! go go power rangers!!!!!!!

06-06-2007, 10:22 PM
We are adequetly staffed.. (on road and in detention)

if you have a problem with your radios write down the exact location time if you were in your car out of your car standing on top of your car ......

06-06-2007, 11:15 PM
did someone mention procrap? :roll:

guestt
06-06-2007, 11:45 PM
LOL you guys kill me

06-07-2007, 04:08 AM
These jokes are getting funnier all the time! I sure hope "sad man" is getting happier and likes all the jokes we are putting on here for him :D

06-07-2007, 12:32 PM
how did the slow turtle make it across the busy freeway in 5:00 traffic on the back of its shell?

to get the answer... take the F out of free and then take the F out of way and you will have your answer....think about it, now LAUGH, hahahaha :lol:

06-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Biggest joke of all...

INTERACTION MEETINGS

06-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Biggest joke of all...

INTERACTION MEETINGS

Now that is a joke :!: They want to interact but don't tell them any problems they only want to hear good. If they hear problems then they might have to take "action" on it and we know that won't happen :evil:

06-07-2007, 09:37 PM
the bosses are happy with us!!!

06-07-2007, 10:37 PM
The records department :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
why did the chicken cross the road?

becuase he was tdy'd from the coup to a strike team dedicated to handle a rapid spike in crime on the other side of the roadway.

06-08-2007, 12:38 AM
LMAO !!!!!!!!!! OMG YOU FREAKIN ROCK !!! THAT WAS GOOOOD !!! STRIKE TIME UP UP AND AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Fridays in He11

One day a guy died and found himself in hell. As he was wallowing in despair, he had his first meeting with a demon. The demon asked, "Why so glum?"

The guy responded, "What do you think? I'm in hell!"

"Hell's not so bad," the demon said. "We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinking man?"

"Sure," the man said, "I love to drink."

"Well you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, Tab and Fresca. We drink till we throw up and then we drink some more!"

The guy is astounded. "darn, that sounds great."

"You a smoker?" the demon asked.

"You better believe it!"

"You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke our lungs out. If you get cancer, no biggie. You're already dead, remember?"

"Wow, the guy said, "that's awesome!"

The demon continued. "I bet you like to gamble."

"Why yes, as a matter of fact I do."

"Wednesdays you can gamble all you want. Craps, blackjack, roulette, poker, slots, whatever. If you go bankrupt, well, you're dead anyhow. You into drugs?"

The guy said, "Are you kidding? I love drugs! You don't mean . . ."
"That's right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack, or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want, you're dead, who cares!"

"Wow," the guy said, starting to feel better about his situation, "I never realized Hell was such a cool place!"

The demon said, "You gay?"

"No."

"Ooooh, you're gonna hate Fridays!"

06-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Ray Church

all those times i saw him in those procrap meetings... that grumpy ass look on his face... mean as a snake... and now i think, :lol:

06-17-2007, 11:15 AM
I must agree with guest24. Interaction meetings are a joke. They expect someone from every department to go but if you bring up anything then you get your butt chewed for it by your supervisor the moment you return to your department. So if we're not allowed to talk about the problems at the S.O. then don't ask us to come to the meeting.

Another joke is the breakfast with the Sheriff. Your not allowed to tell him anything he don't want to hear in that meeting either.

06-23-2007, 01:36 PM
laptop connection problems being resolved....now thats a joke.

12-09-2007, 05:45 PM
i got a joke....RETIREE will someday grow up and forget about the sheriff's office. Or die