PDA

View Full Version : Happy topic time... Park named after Diogi

06-02-2007, 08:22 PM
MARK” YOUR CALENDAR!

The BoCC has voted to name Polk County’s first Doggie Park after DiOGi!

DiOGi Park will be Polk County’s fist ever dog park with dual play areas for little and big dogs, each with colorful fire hydrants, agility training equipment, and shaded picnic shelters for doggie masters.

The park is located on three fenced-in acres within Loyce E. Harpe Park, 500 West Carter Road, Mulberry, the DiOGi Park Offers the perfect play and exercise experience for our canine friends.

The opening day event is scheduled for 9:00 am on July 14, 2007.

So….Sit, and Stay alert for more info on the park’s grand opening!

guestt
06-02-2007, 11:08 PM
man i was so excited when they sent that email out yesterday. me and my dog live in an apartment and she needs to have somewhere to go to run around. and luckily we live right down the road from this new park AND its opening the day after her 1st birthday...lol and im really glad they decided to name it after Diogi.....we (me and my doggy lol) are really excited

06-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Great news... Thanks, keep us posted

07-06-2007, 10:15 PM
One Week!
My dog (Dixie) and I are very excited!!! Only 7 days until opening ceremonies!!! We can't wait! This will be a great way for dogs to meet up with their buddies, and for fellow dog owners to meet other people and arrange times for their dogs to play! Polk County has been needing this for far to long, like I said, VERY EXCITED!

07-08-2007, 06:35 PM
AN IDEAS, RUMORS OR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT THEY MAY DO FOR MATT?
MAYBE NAMING A ROAD OR BUILDING AFTER HIM WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO START.
IF THERE ARE PLANS ALREADY IN THE WORKS LET US KNOW..

07-14-2007, 04:46 PM
What a great turnout today!! Another wonderful event in honor of Matt & DiOGi with continued support of this community. I along with everyone else still miss you guys alot and we will never forget you or the sacrifice that you both made.
D Dodge

07-15-2007, 01:38 AM
thanks to everyone who came out today to the park's opening. i encourage anyone with a pup to go check out the park. the county did a good job out there.