PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Love

06-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Again guys,, this Forum is read by others outside our agency. Please use some common sense before you go public and anonomously Nuke some ones reputation. If you had a bad experience with someone, go and speak with them. This is read by SA's, judges, Media, cop haters and everyone else. Please chill out. None of us are perfect.

06-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Jeesh, can you children duke it out in gym class? How did you ever get hired?

06-03-2007, 05:17 PM
What's wrong Dr.Love **** does that give you the right to slander ****? In a job where our lives may sometime depend on the help and courage of our co-workers it's pretty sad that you feel the need to slam another cop for whatever she has OR has not done. Cut the high school junk out! We deal with enough that's said about all of us by the public and the newspapers.

06-04-2007, 02:45 AM
what chall boomyboos doint fixtuss out is dat all dis chattah juss don----------------------mattah. carry on my homies and wory no mo

06-04-2007, 10:24 AM
and by the way... a 'REAL' man has no need, or want, to talk like that not just to a female but to anyone.

06-04-2007, 12:34 PM
How is it that this ridiculous, non police work related thread is still on this site. I find it funny that when someone questions the PBA or the Holy PBA President the thread is deleted. However, talk about people's personal lives and that thread stays. I guess we can figure out who the moderator is.

MOD 362
06-04-2007, 04:20 PM
How is it that this ridiculous, non police work related thread is still on this site. I find it funny that when someone questions the PBA or the Holy PBA President the thread is deleted. However, talk about people's personal lives and that thread stays. I guess we can figure out who the moderator is.

**** MOD 362 **** While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attemp to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws will not be tolerated. Doing so may lead to an immediate and permanent ban ( and your service provider being informed) The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
yea.....the word **** fits the category huh??? If you can say it on tv and the radio, wheres the problem.