PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to D/S Jon Stanley and Mike Tucker

06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Does any one know how to contact Jon or Mike or where they are now

06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
DONT KNOW ABOUT jON, I HEARD mIKE WAS LIVING SOME WHERE IN gEORGIA;;; THEY WERE BOTH TWO TOUGH COPS, IF YOU NEEDED BACK UP... THEY ARE THE ONES YOU WANTED TO SEE PULL UP... THEY WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER BOTH ON AND OFF THE JOB

06-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Yah, like Starsky and Hutch, Ponch and John, Bo and Luke, Frank and Sammy, Cher and Sonny, Brooks and Dunn, Batman and Robin.

06-02-2007, 02:19 AM
dont know about Mike, except heard he live in georgia, i know Jon left the SO and worked for BELLE GLADE PD for 4-5 years, he then moved to central Fla and worked for a SO there. patrol superviser for years, k-9 officer, swat team member, FTO and worked on a highway drug interdiction unit, I read about him several times in the sheriffs star mag.'''he then moved to the panhandle of Fla and became chief of police in a small town .. he got out of LE and last i heard he was a PI and Had his own PI agency up near Tallahassee

06-02-2007, 01:36 PM
yes Jon was a Chief of Police, he retired about 1995, became a private Inv, and owned his own agency, heard he might run for sheriff where he lives in small county in the pandandle

06-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Mike Tucker still lives in south Lake Worth and works managing security at the Saw Grass Mills in Sunrise. His wife is Colonel Gauger's office assistant. Why is it that so much inaccurate information is given out here?

06-02-2007, 06:22 PM
i QUESS EVERYBODY IS NOT AS SMART AS YOU ARE, KNOWING EXACTALLY WHERE MIKE IS, THEY WERE ONLY GOING BY WHAT THEY APPARENTALLY HAVE HEARD.

06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
P.S. That's guess...... and exactly.. I'm not smart, just try not to give out info that's inaccurate. If I don't know, I keep my mouth shout.

06-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Dont think people need to have a spelling lesson, they are trying to get or give info--SMART a__

06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, your correct, Jon retired about 1995 as a Chief of Polce in the panhandle, He worked as a PI, then started his own PI agency,,, He still does that Part time, H now owns his own Lawn Maintenance CO . umor has ir he might run for sheriff where he is currently living,, I heard was was in fact head of security somewhere in Sunrise.

06-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Dont know who you are but I worked with both JON and MIKE back in the 70"s and if there were two guy you wanted to show up if you call for back up it was those two officers.. They were good deputies, Mike must have been your superviser . Unless he changed over the years, i would not know what happened to him . I guess 30 years in the business can change people...