PDA

View Full Version : Evolution of the White Administration's Ideology

06-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Let me see if memory serves me correctly:

1. "We are going to do more with less"

2. "I am going to court the County Commission like a Prom Queen"

3. "We are going to squeeze Lincoln 'til he screams."

4. "Employees with over 15 years with the agency are 'diminished returns.'"

5. "Our statistics show patrol deputies are only utilizing 35% of their time on calls for service. You have plenty of time to do self-initiated activity."

6. "You do not need a union. Give me some time and I will prove I can take care of you better."

7. "I have courted the Commission, and now all I have to do is ask and I will get my budget through."

8. "I look forward to cooperating with the union to provide a fair contract."

9. "The Sheriff's Office is like a Thirld World Country."

10. ".......I am like a rock star!"

11. "Do not mess with my budget and nobody gets hurt."

This guy needs to go!!!!

06-01-2007, 01:24 AM
i agree. he once said that he would take a vote from the deputies , to see if we still wanted him to run in 08. i hope he does just that , and if he is true to his word , he wont run. but we know how good his word is.

06-01-2007, 01:43 AM
I think Sheriff White does a great job! If you don't like working here, go somewhere else... I like my job and I like working for the Pasco Sheriff's Office. Oh, by the way! Where do you get your info?? From all the other retards you work with? If you do your job and do it well, you'll find that you will not have any problems and you will like working here. Try something new!!!! DO YOUR JOB A** HOLE!!!!! BOB WHITE FOR SHERIFF 2008!

06-01-2007, 01:51 AM
I agree!!!!! I like my Sheriff!!!!

Sheriff White!! You have my vote.

06-01-2007, 03:07 AM
He is the best Sheriff we have had in the last 25 years. Get with the program.

06-01-2007, 01:26 PM
I think Sheriff White does a great job! If you don't like working here, go somewhere else... I like my job and I like working for the Pasco Sheriff's Office. Oh, by the way! Where do you get your info?? From all the other retards you work with? If you do your job and do it well, you'll find that you will not have any problems and you will like working here. Try something new!!!! DO YOUR JOB A** HOLE!!!!! BOB WHITE FOR SHERIFF 2008! :idea:
Well thankyou Capt Wstein. this sounds like you playing all ends. Selling everyone down the drain.. Oh it could be Bob himself. You are Going Bob back to the Bank where you were a delivery man........

06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
I think Sheriff White does a great job! If you don't like working here, go somewhere else... I like my job and I like working for the Pasco Sheriff's Office. Oh, by the way! Where do you get your info?? From all the other retards you work with? If you do your job and do it well, you'll find that you will not have any problems and you will like working here. Try something new!!!! DO YOUR JOB A** HOLE!!!!! BOB WHITE FOR SHERIFF 2008!

I agree!!!!! I like my Sheriff!!!!

Sheriff White!! You have my vote.

He is the best Sheriff we have had in the last 25 years. Get with the program.

You must not be concerned about the fact he is not a truthful person.

If you agree with everything they hold near and dear, then you must agree you are not able to determine what you want to believe and what you do not want to believe. Otherwise you would feel the union has as much right to send literature to your mailbox as Galls Magazine does.

If you agree with everything they believe, then you must agree that you are not worthy of appealing discipline that affects your pay. Otherwise you would feel you are worth having the right to a review panel over ANY discipline that costs you money.

From reading your post, you are no doubt a 20 something with less than 5 years of experience. I know you believe the liars when they tell you these things are being kept from us by John Gallagher and the County Commission, but you should question it. Those who don't ask why probably accept the lies from the criminals too. No wonder why so many LEOs aren't solving easy cases.

I think we are all worth more than what this jaggoff is willing to give. His non COP staff are running the place into the ground and the staffing levels, lack of self initiated activity and time allocated to calls for service prove it. I work for 12 because I am paid for 12. I rarely get a meal break and a piss break unfortunately happens when I stop to go while responding to a low priority call. Tough $hit if they don't like that. I remember when a certain captain didn't like when he was in an administrations sights and now he abuses the position to do it himself.

The sheriff is no antichrist, but he isn't the messiah you blind followers just happy to have a badge and gun worshippers think he is. His decisions have caused our staffing to decline steadily every year. By his own admission, he has lowballed the CC and now he is low balling US. Fortunately the voters will see through his song and dance and history will repeat itself.

06-02-2007, 12:00 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

He just asked for 109 new spots.
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/ ... iff_a.html (http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2007/06/pasco_sheriff_a.html)

And the county has a hiring freeze! What a jerk. I think he just got voted out of office!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Now we know where the missing DRUGS from Brooksville Police Department went to....... Hey Bob step away from the PIPE.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: