PDA

View Full Version : POLICE GAMES BEWARE

05-29-2007, 10:11 PM
If you are travelling to the Police Games in Sarasota County, here is a word to the wise. "BE CAREFUL". We have had a large infestation of Rats within our agency who have been enjoying the fact that they can write and ARREST other cops. Recently we have had two of our own locked up for DUI. Fortunately, both cases were dismissed by the SA Office, but still cost both some major $$

I'm ashamed that I work here at times, but I know many of you guys will come here to have fun on our beaches and bars, but be careful. The badge means little to a few of our guys. Worse part is they even attempt to justify hammering other cops! Rat punks!

05-31-2007, 06:14 PM
If you are travelling to the Police Games in Sarasota County, here is a word to the wise. "BE CAREFUL". We have had a large infestation of Rats within our agency who have been enjoying the fact that they can write and ARREST other cops. Recently we have had two of our own locked up for DUI. Fortunately, both cases were dismissed by the SA Office, but still cost both some major $$

These people he is refering made thier own beds as they totally disrespected officers on scenes and refused to leave their vehicles thats why they went to jail because they told the cops to F off and refused rides home. Dont believe everything you read

I'm ashamed that I work here at times, but I know many of you guys will come here to have fun on our beaches and bars, but be careful. The badge means little to a few of our guys. Worse part is they even attempt to justify hammering other cops! Rat punks!

This guy is a jerk who SAYS works for us. Do not listen to a word he says. Sorry for him to embarass our agency. We have always given courtesy in my 18 years on the job. Rest assured we take care of our own. Unfortunately we have our share of jerks just as any any agency. Enjoy it. Its a great city over here.