PDA

View Full Version : compliment to tia

05-29-2007, 05:55 PM
today i had to meet an old friend of mine re; a 30 yr old case form tpd, sgt peter bright, first of all it was good too see peter, and i told him how impressed i was with the professional looks of the tia center, it was really neat to see it was very professional, as were all personnel, good going guys and girls, keep it up

05-31-2007, 08:59 PM
today i had to meet an old friend of mine re; a 30 yr old case form tpd, sgt peter bright, first of all it was good too see peter, and i told him how impressed i was with the professional looks of the tia center, it was really neat to see it was very professional, as were all personnel, good going guys and girls, keep it up :devil: Well you need to work here to see how it's all F-up this place is all show and rotten on the inside and bright was good at Tampa and now he is a yes man.....This is not the same Bright......from Tampa PD....

06-01-2007, 12:11 AM
TIAPD is like a bad piece of fruit...it looks great on the outside, has that fruity smell and you can't wait to take a bite...then, YIKES!!! You feel cheated, want to throw up and takes years to get the bad taste out of your mouth!!! :shock:

06-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Only if you were half the man Pete was, you couldn't hold a gleam of light to Pete's experience & intelligence. The man can only do as much as the bosses will permit him & the rest of his squad. There comes a time where you just got to say it is what it is.........leave it be huckleberry.