PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Tags Question

05-28-2007, 06:55 AM
I just have a question, how come there is a lot of cars in the City of Miami area driving on fake or expired temporary tags? I was driving down 7th ave and I was next to this patrol car and in front of me was an expired temporary tag which the tag expired date was 2/15/07. I tried to get the officer attention so he can catch it but he was too busy making love on the phone. I am not sure if it is something that you all pay attention to but just was asking a question. Is it a lot of paperwork you have to do for those type of situation that is why you all do not like messing with temporary tags?

05-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Because it doesn't count unless the driver is sitting on a milk crate, or drinking a beer in public. Hooray Stats!

05-28-2007, 02:07 PM
When we get commissions for stopping temp tags, i'll be the first one there. Traffic stops constitute only as one thing for cops..... UNSUPPORTIVE COMPLAINTS

05-28-2007, 05:37 PM
When we get commissions for stopping temp tags, i'll be the first one there. Traffic stops constitute only as one thing for cops..... UNSUPPORTIVE COMPLAINTS

How is that unsupportive complaints?!?

05-28-2007, 06:14 PM
it isn't a lot of paperwork....the most an officer can do is give a citation and tow the vehicle if the temp tag is really expired or if it is fake. the officer u were trying to get the attention of was probably going home or he isn't a real big traffic guy...

05-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Maybe this has something to do with it.. How long before you clear? You're timed out.. I have 6 pages of calls holding.. Negative on the 12, take a 34..

05-29-2007, 02:36 AM
Cuca is right,l.o.l... We have no time to mess with expired TEMP tags child!! First cause dealers dont always get dates/paperwork on time and WHO CARES?????? WE HAVE CALLS HOLDING EVERDAY OF EVERYONES TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1HOW LONG BEFORE YOU CLEAR? 07 YOUR 12 AND TAKE A PRIORITY CALL!! WHAT IS A PRIORITY CALL,MOM AND CHILD IN DISPUTE,HUSBAND AND WIFE DISPUTE,LAND/lORD/TENANT DISPUTE,ALLLLLLLLLLLLL B.S.34'S WHICH ANY HUMAN BEING WITH A SHRED OF DECENCY WOULD NOT CALL THE POLICE BUT WE CANT EAT CAUSE THEIR ARE CALLS HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet,det.'s and ALL who dont work in PATROL, have the GALL to say that they are stressed out,l.o.l. Hasta cuando?????????????????

01-13-2008, 09:09 PM
WOW

01-15-2008, 01:39 AM
i agree with cuca...patrol always gets the trash...take a transp from homicide,sex batt,,d.v to dcj when they know damn well they can raise the wagon.....some of the slugs that couldnt hack the street have the detective shield and are evenmore lost then they first began with....

01-17-2008, 06:56 AM
sometimes on patrol calls for service might have to come before a 19... unfortunaly there are times when a traffic arrest isn't as important as backing up another officer for a hot call

01-17-2008, 02:42 PM
:(
What a bunch of whining BIATCHES.

01-18-2008, 02:27 AM
I just have a question, how come there is a lot of cars in the City of Miami area driving on fake or expired temporary tags? I was driving down 7th ave and I was next to this patrol car and in front of me was an expired temporary tag which the tag expired date was 2/15/07. I tried to get the officer attention so he can catch it but he was too busy making love on the phone. I am not sure if it is something that you all pay attention to but just was asking a question. Is it a lot of paperwork you have to do for those type of situation that is why you all do not like messing with temporary tags?

we have alot to do and little time