PDA

View Full Version : a positve story

05-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I wanted to share a story with all the men and women of PBSO, including our great commo/dispatchers. I had the privilage of meeting a family that stated that one of their family members was thinking of taking his lfe. The family members stated that the dispatcher was so kind and showed great concern. When dputies arrived they met down the street to try and figure out how to rescue this man. After two hours they were able to talk him out of his dispear and get the needed help he so needed. The family members stated how caring and kind everyone was during this terrible time in their lives. The father is now recovered from his illness and is now back to work and taking care of his family.

I just thought I'd share this with you all. These types of stories is what made me become a LEO. Thank you to all who make this dept. stand out from the others.

Stay safe my fellow brother and sisters and to commo, thank you for watching our backs and keeping us up tp date on all our calls. It's you that allow us to stay safe!!!!

GEM

05-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Great...... someone placed a positive story instead of negative one!!!!
THANKS Brother or Sister good post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!