PDA

View Full Version : Officer

05-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Who was the officer injured at KFC? What injuries and is he OK?

05-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Don't want to say his name but is home with lots of stitches and sore but will recover thanks for asking.

All of the MSO guys did a great job helping us--thats how it should be

thanks

05-26-2007, 02:21 AM
Was Klemkoward hiding scared when the bullets began to fly?

05-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Any of you older guys remember Officer Meridith (aka Officer Scared to Death) at Rogers Project during a big fight. We found him hiding on the floorboard of a crusier while we were all fighting with everyone. I think everyone will always have someone that needs a different job. Isn't he at MSO now?

05-26-2007, 05:10 AM
omg you have GOT to be kidding me?!
an officer was injured, could have been killed, and you STILL have the audacity to bring klem and other officers and unrelated issues into it!
how PATHETIC!

bpd did a GREAT job keeping thier composure in a very chaotic situation, and we all extend generous amounts of gratitude to mso and all the other agencies that assisted... it was a team effort and the "brotherhood" of LEO's could really be felt last night.

so now lets focus on the positive and hope that all situations that arise can turn out as good as his one did!

05-26-2007, 06:13 AM
I read in the paper that Michael finally is standing up and supporting you in the press. He said that the shooting looked justified before the investigation was over. That is that way it should be. That stupid ignorant mother on TV saying that BPD was looking to kill her son is pathetic. Three shots and two hit, good job. Too bad they were low, anyone that tries to kill a cop deserves what they get!

05-26-2007, 07:19 AM
The bad guy turned himself into Lipinski. He'll claim self-defense and the SAO won't file. An officer actually was injured so I guess they'll file a felony charge. Yeah right.

05-27-2007, 05:10 AM
Lapinski.....What a Joke!!

05-27-2007, 11:25 AM
The bad guy turned himself into Lipinski. He'll claim self-defense and the SAO won't file. An officer actually was injured so I guess they'll file a felony charge. Yeah right.

Its Manatee County, The SAO won't file and the crackheads mother will sue BPD for making her son do what he did and him getting shot :roll:
Good job BPD, keep up the good work.
I really hope the SAO grows a set and goes after this shithead.

05-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Too bad we can't press charges on Lapinski for aiding and abedding.....
I wonder how he sleeps knowing that he has set so many criminals free. Will he continue to fight for these crackheads when one of them harms his family? Wouldn't that suck to set someone free only to have them hold your family at gun point and take your money.....
Keep up the good work Mark.... what goes around comes around.....

06-01-2007, 03:45 AM
What is the point of having police anymore? We cant go T-31. We cant shoot, we cant, we cant, we cant. Good grief does one of us have to get killed before we start checking our policies? To hell with these crack heads and their families. Your son tried to kill a cop. shut up and go home, your luck he is alive. I am sick to death of hear this bull crap. Oh they shot my baby!!! how about, you dumb @ss, you ran a cop over? Go to hell. They raise theirs kids to disrespect cops, and all authority. then when someone stands up to them they shoot, stab, run over. All for forming a group to just start taking these f-ing crack heads out show me your hands.

06-14-2007, 02:10 AM
No more family units is the problem too. Always now it's "my babby's daddy" or My babby's momma. no concern for getting pregnant with some one night stand and the kid is raised in a situation where no one cares for them and they grow up,start doing drugs,stealing and shooting at cops. Family breakdown is the reason society is in this mess. and the immigrants coming over and pumping out little gang bangers like a machine and you start to see what's wrong with this county and also society in general. The Jerry Springer mentality.

06-15-2007, 01:29 AM
No more family units is the problem too. Always now it's "my babby's daddy" or My babby's momma. no concern for getting pregnant with some one night stand and the kid is raised in a situation where no one cares for them and they grow up,start doing drugs,stealing and shooting at cops. Family breakdown is the reason society is in this mess. and the immigrants coming over and pumping out little gang bangers like a machine and you start to see what's wrong with this county and also society in general. The Jerry Springer mentality.MAN U HIT THAT 1 ON THE NAIL!!!!!!!!! :wink: