PDA

View Full Version : its already better

05-25-2007, 09:24 PM
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED HOW MUCH BETTER THE MORALE IS ALREADY?

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND AND THE CHIEF SAID OFFCIER SAFTEY AND THE SAFTEY OF OUR CITIZENS

NOT IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE

HE SAID BE CAREFULL AND PROTECT EACH OTHER FROM PHISICAL HARM.

HE PROMOTED THE IDEA OF TEAM
NOT ME MYSELF AND I AND THE BUS WILL DRIVE OVER YOU IF ANYTHING SHOULD ROCK THE BOAT.

EVEN THE LITTLE GUY FROM MIAMI HAS FINALLY SPOKEN (FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS).

WE NEED TO SUPPORT CARLOS AND DO WHAT EVER IT IS HE NEEDS.
HE LOOKS AT US LIKE WE ARE FAMILY.

I WOULD GO TO WAR FOR A LEADER WITH VALUES LIKE THAT

05-25-2007, 10:18 PM
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED HOW MUCH BETTER THE MORALE IS ALREADY?

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND AND THE CHIEF SAID OFFCIER SAFTEY AND THE SAFTEY OF OUR CITIZENS

NOT IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE

HE SAID BE CAREFULL AND PROTECT EACH OTHER FROM PHISICAL HARM.

HE PROMOTED THE IDEA OF TEAM
NOT ME MYSELF AND I AND THE BUS WILL DRIVE OVER YOU IF ANYTHING SHOULD ROCK THE BOAT.

EVEN THE LITTLE GUY FROM MIAMI HAS FINALLY SPOKEN (FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS).

WE NEED TO SUPPORT CARLOS AND DO WHAT EVER IT IS HE NEEDS.
HE LOOKS AT US LIKE WE ARE FAMILY.

I WOULD GO TO WAR FOR A LEADER WITH VALUES LIKE THAT

Is it possible that finally our fellow officers at Miami Beach have a leader whose first priority is the safety and welfare of the men and women under his command? I hope so!

05-28-2007, 02:41 PM
It is true that the morale has improved greatly, I actually heard laughing in the roll call room (thought that was banned years ago!). :) Unfortunately, though it appears that some of the the problem may actually come from "us"! We are all working 12 hour days, and most of us are exhausted when we leave each day, and want to get home to our families, our friends, or beds.... what ever the case may be, but we still don't understand the true meaning of being a family, and a team
! Sorry, hate to bring up a negative, but I feel it is necessary! Early this morning we had a 30/31 and alot of people stepped up and responded to the very large perimeter and did what is sometimes ask of us (stand around for what seems like an eternity), and for those that did, esp. those that did voluntarily, KUDOS, GREAT JOB!!!!! My issue is with those that didn't (obviously if you were busy handling an issue, this doesn't apply to you)! You guys that "didn't hear the radio", "had no idea what was going on", or were just "too tired to go", or better yet didn't go because "someone else could do it" "i didn't have anything to eat all day!", and my favorite, "why, it was just some 38, who probably had it coming!" To those of you, I think you are pathetic, lazy, pieces of shit that don't deserve to wear the uniform, because you obviously, don't believe in family, teammanship, officer safety! I just have one question for you guys, "what if it was a cop?" Would you have been just as lazy? Just as preoccuppied? Just as selfish? Just as........? My greatest fear is, yes!

05-28-2007, 03:59 PM
My fellow officer, we will always be accursed by " . . . those that 'didn't hear the radio,' 'had no idea what was going on,' or were just 'too tired to go,' or better yet didn't go because 'someone else could do it' 'i didn't have anything to eat all day!', and my favorite, 'why, it was just some 38, who probably had it coming!'

Yes, they are " . . . pathetic, lazy, pieces of shizzat that don't deserve to wear the uniform . . . " Fortunately for the city and citizens you serve, there are police officers like you and your like minded brothers and sisters behind the badge!

To you and them, THANK YOU!

05-29-2007, 08:02 AM
C.N. also sat and ate his whole meal with the troops in break room.
He was spotted at all the hot spots in uniform with his troops.
KUDOS TO HIM...

05-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes, and thanks to some lazy "cop", like mentioned earlier, C. N. also had to pat down his own 39, and DD finally had to scold someone that had it coming (E.G. from mids). And I like "cop" believe that these lazy cops need to be dealt with as being somewhat responsible for the low morale!

05-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Yes, and thanks to some lazy "cop", like mentioned earlier, C. N. also had to pat down his own 39, and DD finally had to scold someone that had it coming (E.G. from mids). And I like "cop" believe that these lazy cops need to be dealt with as being somewhat responsible for the low morale!

05-30-2007, 03:06 PM
A big thanks to most of the brown clowns that cameover to do Nothing. The bike guys worked thanks to them at least.

05-30-2007, 07:07 PM
EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD!

05-30-2007, 11:49 PM
clarify E.G.?

The Future K9 that came from Homestead

Or

The do nothing that came from Pinecrest?

05-31-2007, 01:22 AM
Guys, how about we keep this thread in the positive light it was meant to be. Our morale has been in the dumps for so long, and things are finally starting to turn around. We have an opportunity here to rise above the mess we have been in, and start backing each other up. Your personal opinion about an officer's worth to the organization does not really need to be on here. I am sure there are different opinions about you as well Mr. Guest.

As far as things getting better, it is has been a refreshing change to say the least. It was more than evident that C.N. actually cares about his troops. I can't wait until we get rid of the "acting" part of his title, and make it official!

05-31-2007, 07:48 PM
As a fellow p.o. living in South Beach, I did not envy you guys one second for having to deal with the Memorial Day crowds. You earned every cent. I don't know why the city allows this annual invasion to continue but maintianing morale through events like that takes a lot. It even affected those of us at other agencies becuase we were told to keep activity/39s down because we couldn't afford being tied up at DCJ for hours. MB needs to consider all the negative impacts of allowing these events.

06-03-2007, 01:16 PM
THE ONE FROM PINECREST!

06-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Well I guess you are right, he has always been a scammer and a fluffer, I should know we got hired around the same time it's no wonder they call him fast....

06-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Like I tried to post earlier, I think you two Collins Ave butt buddies should grow some nads and approach the person you are trying to underhandidly slam on this forum. This is a thread about how things are getting better, and then you two AMAZING COPS come on here to slam a fellow officer. I am starting to agree with COP who posted earlier. We have spent so much time trying to blame the previous admin (which was horrible, don't get me wrong!). but there has to come a point in time where we also have to examine ourselves. Maybe you two Collins Ave heroes can try to bring something worthwhile to this forum.

As far as Memorial Day went, I could not have been happier. (well maybe I could if I could actually observe what Memorial Day is supposed to be about...different story.) Our morale is getting better and damn it I am starting to feel like a cop again.

06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
morale is getting better overall.
problems will always be here no doubt.
zeros will be zeros and workers will be workers as usual.
if a zero talks the talk, set him/her straight.
like usual a few squads makes the numbers for the past weekend(arrests,citations,and visibility) everyone knows where credit is due if needed. but we are still a team and unfortunately some take the credit where credit is not due.
THE MAIN THING IS WE ALL MADE IT THROUGH SAFELY AND WE HAVE ANOTHER YEAR TO WAIT AND DEAL WITH THE TERRIBLE WEEKEND AGAIN :)