PDA

View Full Version : 372

05-24-2007, 11:13 PM
So either the LPD brass is doing a great job of keeping this one on the down low, or I am just out of the loop, but I am still unaware of what exactly occurred to cause this officer to "resign". Dont get me wrong.. I have a pretty good idea, but nothing has been confirmed.

If it is something that should not be discussed here I understand, but if its fair game could I get some help?

Whatever the case may be, 372, you will be missed by most I am sure. I am sorry that your personal issues have gotten in the way of your career. You were a good officer and I enjoyed working with you. Good luck in the future.

05-25-2007, 02:40 AM
I don't know why 372 is gone either, but I did enjoy working with her. Good luck to her!

05-27-2007, 01:53 PM
How can you say she was a good officer or a good person. She was an embarrassment to the agency. 1st she was involved in the whip cream incident, then she kicks her girlfriends butt, then she runs out on a bill. In a month time the SO responds twice because of her. Screw her and all of you that support her!!

05-28-2007, 01:18 PM
How can you say she was a good officer or a good person. She was an embarrassment to the agency. 1st she was involved in the whip cream incident, then she kicks her girlfriends butt, then she runs out on a bill. In a month time the SO responds twice because of her. Screw her and all of you that support her!!

Only a moron would equate the actions of one off-duty officer off to the overall character and ability of an entire department. What she did or did not do doesn't reflect on me. I am confident enough in myself to know that I am judged on MY actions.

Seriously, if you get this worked up over an officer that (allegedly) resigned to avoid a career-ending IA, how the hell do you handle yourself on the street? I suppose you are one of those "I've been a cop for a whole year...you will do what I say!"

Get over yourself. You're not that important and your penis isn't that big.

05-28-2007, 02:59 PM
I never said anything about the department! I was only commenting on 372 and the two turds that said she was a good officer. AND YES she did quit because she knew she would be fired. This is a good department that needs to cut ties with black eyes like her. Also, I guarantee that I have been here a lot longer than YOU!!

05-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey!! Who's been talking about my penis???

06-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey "huh"....youre an idiot.

First of all, I hope to god you dont work for LPD....anyone that is going to name call two fellow officers for speaking positively about another officer needs not be in a career that requires brotherhood.

Yeah, she messed up and yeah, she caused some embarassment...to herself. I wasnt there when any of the alleged incidents occurred (and i doubt you were) and therefore I am not going to base my view of her on rumors. All I know is that when I worked with her, she had my back. She was loyal to me and I never had an issue with her myself. Shes lost her job...is that not enough? Im not going to talk bad about her to save face. I know that her alleged actions dont represent me, and anyone that does attribute her actions to me can take a long walk...

We have all made bad decisions. Do you want to be judged like you are judging her? When the Sh!t hits the fan and you are in her position, how do you want the people that called themselves your friend to act? Do you want them to say "yeah, he made a mistake" but support you through it...or do you want them to turn their backside to you and act like they have never known you to begin with?

And calling fellow officers who may one day have to have your back "turds"....Have some integrity.

06-20-2007, 03:06 PM
First of all, you are right I wasn't there. Second and most importantly I will never put myself in a position to "make a mistake" like that. Once you wear this uniform your lifestyle must change, however unfair that is.

And yes I do work here and did work with "her". I feel sorry for you if you considered her a good officer. What does that make you? I am commenting on facts, NOT allegations. I was quiet until the FACTS were known. So when someone gets thrown into the fan I backed them up UNTIL the FACTS lead me in another direction.

You may be a good person and make a mistake, but if it embarrasses the department where you a LEO contact from another agency TWICE then the hell with you!