PDA

View Full Version : Two (2) who thought we didn't need a raise.........

05-24-2007, 02:49 PM
This is a gift to all state law enforcement officers. The state cheated us out of another pay raise and figured we would ***** about it but keep working like a lemming writing tickets and performing our duties. Col. Knight didn’t want to tell us who caused us to go further in poverty. Well I want to give everyone a gift. There are four people in Tallahassee who cheated us. The first name is Lisa Carlton – (R) - (Sarasota) – President Pro Temp. Carlton’s Web Address – carlton.lisa.web@flsenate.gov, Phone Numbers - (941) 486-2032 & 1-888-349-3042, District Address- 2127 South Tamiami Trail, Osprey, Florida 34229. She showed us what she thinks about law enforcement. The second name Marco Rubio – (R) - (Miami) – Speaker of the House. No published email address. Phone Number – (305) 442-6939, District Address – 1000 SW 57 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33144. He showed us what she thinks about law enforcement. Now the phone number and web address should light up telling these people how much we appreciate their generous pay raise. Maybe even inform them how we rank with the rest of the states. These people have never had to work for a living; their bank accounts are well healed. There are two (2) more names, when I get them so will you. Just remember the law applies to everyone, never discriminate. Do what you have too do.

05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
I think you are accurate with those names. You may want to include these two also.
Senator Ken Pruitt
Rep. Ray Sansom

They will be getting a very factual (not happy) letter from me!
Stay safe...

05-25-2007, 03:52 AM
When you speak to alot of people, not just cops, you learn that many have a limited knowledge of govt. That is slowly changing after this year. My feeling is that next election we (voters) "fire" all of them. Don't vote for any incumbent!!!!!! They have all failed us. Not just sleo's, but every taxpayer/homeowner/citizen of FL. Evidently, "grooming" legislatures until they get to know the system did not work. They have failed.

Their excuse of no money......state budget=around 74B!!!! PLus surplus!!!Where's that going?
No tax relief.....They say, "We don't want to rush into things" Meanwhile we sweat layoffs, and other questions on what the next year will hold. Not a bad job, big decision looming, can't make it, take a couple months off.

Federal Min wage will be over $7 within next two years. What % does that put us over Min?

Fire them all!!! Get some new folks up there come next election. Don't just write them and say you are mad, tell them you will do something about it, and you will encourage all your voting friends to do something as well.

05-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Col. Knight didn’t want to tell us who caused us to go further in poverty??? You are an idiot, no one can cause you to go into poverty except you. Why are you guys still complaining about your pay, did you know that when you are working on a job and you are not happy with that job be it because of pay or anything else, you leave. If you don't leave and stay, do something to make it better for yourself instead of coming on this blog and crying like little kids who didn't get there way. Give it up, stop spending money you don't have, stop getting your girlfriends and wives pregnant, then maybe you can "stay out of poverty". These politicians have nothing to do with your finances, you do.

05-25-2007, 02:55 PM
I think you are accurate with those names. You may want to include these two also.
Senator Ken Pruitt
Rep. Ray Sansom

Stay safe...

Thank you for the information Col. Knight. We thought you were tight with her?

05-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Senator Ken Pruitt
Rep. Ray Sansom

Stay safe...

Thank you for the information Col. Knight. We thought you were tight with her?

Isn't Carlton friends with your family in Venice?

05-31-2007, 08:45 PM
:?: Didn't the Senate vote themself a pay rise this year?
Hummmm

06-06-2007, 05:19 AM
DON'T FORGET US X37'S THAT CAN'T EVEN GET A LITTLE BETTER RETIREMENT. NEXT TIME THE JOE PUBLIC CALLS ME BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF GAS, "AGAIN", AND THEY SAY I SOUND LIKE I HAVE A "BAD" ATTITUDE. I WILL FORWARD THOSE NAMES AND SAY ASK THEM WHY I AM GROUCHY AND THE PX HAD TO RING 45 TIMES BEFORE SOMEONE ANSWERED IT BECAUSE WE WERE DOING ABOUT 18 OTHER THINGS.....I LOVE MY JOB. I JUST EXPECTED A LITTLE MORE SUPPORT FROM OUR LEADERS. HAPPY MOTORING!!

06-06-2007, 06:45 AM
DON'T FORGET US X37'S THAT CAN'T EVEN GET A LITTLE BETTER RETIREMENT. NEXT TIME THE JOE PUBLIC CALLS ME BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF GAS, "AGAIN", AND THEY SAY I SOUND LIKE I HAVE A "BAD" ATTITUDE. I WILL FORWARD THOSE NAMES AND SAY ASK THEM WHY I AM GROUCHY AND THE PX HAD TO RING 45 TIMES BEFORE SOMEONE ANSWERED IT BECAUSE WE WERE DOING ABOUT 18 OTHER THINGS.....I LOVE MY JOB. I JUST EXPECTED A LITTLE MORE SUPPORT FROM OUR LEADERS. HAPPY MOTORING!!

Florida needs to pass a law like several other states have that allows cops to ticket people that run out of gas. Im tired of loading up these morons to go get gas and getting high all day long from the vapors lingering in my car just because they are too STUPID to read a gauge. Im all for leaving them on the side of the road for hours. They need to learn a lesson!

06-08-2007, 04:54 AM
That's the best idea I've heard in a while.

They can call AAA and pay $15 a gallon

06-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Isn't it a policy violation to carry containers of gas in your patrol vehicle? I'd call the next rotational service wrecker and let them pay $60 for the service call.

06-08-2007, 08:49 PM
they are already plotting how best to deploy state leos during hurricane season

06-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Isn't it a policy violation to carry containers of gas in your patrol vehicle? I'd call the next rotational service wrecker and let them pay $60 for the service call.

No it isnt, but I dont like loading these people up in my car either. I get in a crash and the sucker will try to sue me.

06-16-2007, 06:07 AM
Senator Ken Pruitt
Rep. Ray Sansom

They will be getting a few tickets. They can get them thrown out, but WE can make them hours late everywhere they go. Time to show OUR SUPPORT!

06-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Can someone honestly answer what is going to happen now ,that the tax reform has been passed and they claim that the special session has closed,with any attemp from the PBA to make a stand for you guys to be able to get a decent pay raise if that is even possible from this cheap state.I feel for you guys and can't blame you for the way you guys and gals feel and when I go all day on the road and I don't see a Trooper again I can't blame you'll.Like I said if anyone has any info pass it on.Stay Safe. :?

Squad Buddha
06-17-2007, 03:07 PM
The "Special Session" was for tax reform legislation only. The passed legislation will affect the county taxbases severally but not the state's. There was no collective bargaining by the PBA nor was there supposed to be. As a Trooper, you have to be somewhat optimistic that with the passing of the Sgt. Sottile bill the next go 'round will be more productive. It can't be less productive than this past session as the scale doesn't go that low. Hopefully, most Troopers are wise enough to see this thing through for another year to see what the PBA can (or can't) really do for us. If the '08 session is like the '07, I foresee a mass exodus. Electra and Chris need to get serously in the trenches for us and fight, too. Well see...