PDA

View Full Version : col liford

05-23-2007, 01:45 AM
do you believe that idiot ! catch the talk on brevard so message board

05-23-2007, 11:52 AM
he makes fountain look smart

05-23-2007, 07:38 PM
complete idiot, constantly embarasses the agency..

05-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Colonel Fountain was a good man and a whole lot smarter than this idiot Liford.

05-23-2007, 09:37 PM
How does the brass always get away with everything, the staff at agricultural law enforcement cant be that blind. You know they know what liford is

SRTRIDE
07-08-2007, 11:32 AM
He's no different than anyonelse. If anyone had a person that offered to make them col. of any agency they would jump on it. People change, no one is perfect.

I could care less about his past, he's not hurt me or my family in anyway. I beleive he's here though only to finish out a boost in his retirement.

One thing I've noticed in my 20yrs in LE. Just about every top man in every agency has had a shaky past in one form or another.

Why waste a breath bad mouthing anyone, it accomplishes nothing. Take the time instead to constanly call your legislative body, news papers, radio staions and news stations in order to better our salaries. No one else will do it. Its up to us. Write it, type it or call it in. Our situation will only get worse. It only takes a few minutes to help our cause. Its up to us.

Carry on.

07-08-2007, 02:36 PM
he makes fountain look smart
I thought we got rid of you guys! Yes, your Colonel is an idiot. We all know that. Everyone knows that, but the idiot. Our Colonel Fountain was the best MCCO ever had, or could ever hope for. The new guy sure isn't. We are heading into the ditch, and he is hoplessly bent on uniform changes. Uniforms??? not enforcement actions, just uniforms. Now, for the last time, this is OUR site, not yours. Get off...............................................

07-08-2007, 11:12 PM
"O" was unaware you owned this site. Pricks born every day.

07-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Oh, come on you guys, the new colonel is not all that bad..

07-11-2007, 05:00 PM
we may not own it,but we don't care about the tomato patrol colonel.request your own board. :twisted:

07-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey guys, this is really a sorry cheap shot. :evil: The new Col shows up at our meeting, talks to us (thats different) and asks us what we think. WE told him that the uniform pants stink and we are buying safety pins by the box. He promised to look into it and now were testing new pants. I also hear that he has a group working on getting the books we use on to the computers in the car. He even showed up at the meeting wearing our uniform instead of a suit not like a tal big shot. The LT. also said that he wants to get the old light bars off of the cars and get the newer stuff for safety. He has been here a couple of months, I hope we can give the guy a break.

I missed the memo where wer changing what we do

Al;most forgot, AG please get your own site

07-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Are you kidding? I was over at HQ just last week. He has those people running after their tails. He is so misdirected they have given up, and are fleeing the sinking ship. But that is okay by you I guess, as we sink, we will sure look good, stripes and all. God bless those who are jumping drop early and or finding other homes.

07-14-2007, 12:29 AM
I met Dees, he is a blowhard and name dropper almost as bad as the Fat One. We should give him a chance at least, now with Cutcliff leaving (good riddance) we may see some positive changes. Hey, we you could be at AG with the drunken buffoon of a colonel he is, those people have it baaaaad.

07-15-2007, 12:16 AM
Blowhard....... that is a little strong. Name dropper, okay you are right there. The fat one is not so fat anymore, and he is still the best colonel to date. Of course, binder was pretty good those few weeks. dees culd learn a thing or two from him. we are still sinking, can you swim?

07-15-2007, 02:23 AM
binder is the brains behind fountain and will be with dees. we have had two political directors, fountain the butt kisser and dees the guy who invented all in policing

07-16-2007, 01:02 AM
col fountain was plenty smart. binder did not need to be the brains but he was an excellent second!!!!!!! Dees is something else. he needs the brains of binder and everyone else on the top floor. Now only if he knew that............. i think his days may be numbered. nice man, just a little over his head is all. majors are looking elsewhere. i think our department is just a tad bigger than any traffic unit he ran down south. lets hope he keeps his job, but starts to listen to his advisors, and learn how to be humble. after all, he did not invent EVERYTHING, or do EVERYTHING before someone else. :idea:

07-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I have met both but have been around Liford longer, he is not much to brag about. He is carried by his people and politics that he brought from Brevard County. Dees seems ok, give him a chance before you diss him.

07-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I agree we need to give him a chance. He just got here and does not have a clue yet. He needs time. Fountain and Binder and Cutcliff all got time to figure things out. Let Dees have the same respect. Sure gonna miss Cutcliff though. She can always be counted on for good advise, and some very good humor. I wish I had worked for her.

09-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Get Ready :!:

10-01-2007, 12:20 AM
For what ? could these two be any worse ?, they are both despised by their people. They both should jus quit and spare their people from the agony of being in their presence. :oops:

10-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey MCCO has Dees figured out your new uniforms yet ?. With 1000.00 tickets being written to poor farmers you should all be able to dress as the Palace Guard. Maybe you should ask the AG Colonel, now there is a bright one ! :oops:

10-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Your uniforms look like the one the maintenance man wears while working the night shift at Walmart.

Hey if you had some stripes thrown in there you would like your local county prisoner on work detail.

Either way..... Your slouchy uniform matches your unprofessional agency.

10-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Who are you talking about DOT ? or AG

10-04-2007, 01:46 AM
Agree MCCO bites

10-06-2007, 01:35 AM
I met Dees, he is a blowhard and name dropper almost as bad as the Fat One. We should give him a chance at least, now with Cutcliff leaving (good riddance) we may see some positive changes. Hey, we you could be at AG with the drunken buffoon of a colonel he is, those people have it baaaaad.

Cutcliff is at DFS, how was she at DOT? Any issues?

10-07-2007, 12:31 AM
i am an idiot :oops:

10-09-2007, 12:36 AM
the only issue she left us. we miss her. she would work you, but she was very fair.

10-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Does anybody really care about these people?, we have big worries and we are discussing a former major and another agencies colonel, get real.

12-12-2007, 01:00 AM
They belong together

12-12-2007, 10:24 PM
They belong together

Hey DFS:
You must be one of the slugs she is making work!!!!
GET A JOB!!! SLUG

12-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Can she do it ?, lotta talk lets see the walk

12-13-2007, 01:30 AM
We will see :oops:

12-15-2007, 03:50 AM
How do you compare the two in the same breath ?, one is a pretty good cop, the other a blithering idiot. Cutcliffe will do ok at insurance, Liford is drowning.

02-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Soooo, this where we get to read about the further adventures of Jed Clampett or Daryl Liford. Loser, when he was here and must still be a in full bloom as an idiot. :oops:

02-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Dear Department of Ag, get off our site, we dont care about liford or any other loser over there. The lite colonel should be fired for incompetence for not having any backbone to deal with your colonel. We have our own problems over here and do not want to hear about yours.

02-08-2008, 02:34 AM
I just left FDACS after 4 years at that agency for an S.O. I can't say that it was all good, but the Tallahassee commanders were a pretty good bunch of people. They did a lot in my time to bring the department up to a higher place. Major Bryan is a good man who was caring to his people. The lt.Col is a very good man and is smart but tough but fair. I hate to see what is going on with the some of the folks there. The colonel is just a driver for the Ag commissioner and not to smart but is nice. I wish all of my former officers the best and hang in there.

02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I hope you are going to an S.O. that requires a spelling and grammar test.
Seriously, they have come a long way because of good people at he top.
We all need to stay together as state leo's, bashing each other is terrible.
They are good people ag, but i hear the Lt. Col is leaving for another agency. That would be a huge loss, he is good man and strong leader, hope it is not true for us.

02-12-2008, 06:33 PM
AG board now up. You can now put your Liford post or any AG gripes there.

02-12-2008, 07:25 PM
I hope there will be less complaining on the AG board than some of the other state LEO boards

02-29-2008, 06:06 AM
The new changes that your new Colonel is bringing forth are good for ya. Fountain is gone cause he was just a backstabbing, untrustable snake! You know, it says something when a Governor, from YOUR OWN political party, doesn't want anything to do with you. Binder should be next to get the AXE. At least the new Colonel has a rep. for being straight shooter, not a snake in the grass! I am no longer with the B.O.W., I mean, O.M.C.C., I mean M.C.C., I mean M.C.C.O., you know, the Agency with the identity crisis. Four uniform changes, four or five vehicle scheme changes and a couple of legislative/statutory authority changes later, it seems that the F.D.O.T. / "whatever you're gonna be called nowadays", still needs a large payraise no matter what. I wish you all the best. Your financial salary seems to be a grim one.

Your new Colonel brings with him many years of good law enforcement experience, not regulatory experience. Real law enforcement experience inlcludes fighting for officer's at the collective bargaining table. I hope that he'll fight for you all there. Good luck y'all, glad the "Snake" Fountain is gone and hope someone realizes that Binder should be the next one outta there!
:o

03-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Agree, Fountain was a big talking two faced ruff puff who never did much but blow smoke. As for the new Colonel, I think the jury is out, he and Binder dont seem to be bonding to well. But at least he isn't as big of nothing as Liford at AG, ours will fight for the agency, Liford is all but gone. I talk to a lot of ALE officers and they are not happy with him, but they know he is really just a messenger boy and not really taken at his word. I think that Col. Dees has improved in the last couple of months and is trying to do better.

03-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Dees has been here a year now. What has he done for us? Nothing. A big Nothing. not even new uniforms he promised. Everytime he visits an office he promises the world. What has he provided. Nothing. The only group he has helped is FHP. He promotes them,not us. And Binder.... get real, he is the brains behind this outfit. Dees shuts him down because he makes him look bad. Dees needs to go. and take his uniform with him.

03-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Both need to go, Binder isn't much either and he worships himself. emember, he was a big fan of another big talker, Marty Duncan.

03-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Road Dog should learn how to spell!

03-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Where is Virgadamo, what happened to him ?.

03-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Are you hearing anything about merger with us?.

03-16-2008, 02:13 PM
who cares?

03-24-2008, 02:15 AM
With who?

03-29-2008, 03:38 AM
Are we merging with FHP or AG

03-30-2008, 12:49 AM
We are not merging with anyone, by the way, your chief of staff terry rhodes will civilanize the AG stations. Dont look for your colonel to save you, he is in drop and doesnt care.

dieselcop
05-30-2008, 08:26 PM
If one can dress like a hootchie mama and cuss like a sailor and still get an award prior to leaving MCCO, she's got something on someone.

05-31-2008, 05:50 PM
What r u saying about her?

dieselcop
05-31-2008, 08:54 PM
The way she dressed in a non-professional manner and used foul language in an office situation. e

06-02-2008, 02:18 AM
what does she have to do with the colonel at agriculture?, she is more better than he is.

dieselcop
06-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Dude, nothing. This is a DOT forum and I don't know why we are talking about AG or DFS in this forum. She has nothing to do with AG! She's UNPROFESSIONAL, like the rest of them at HQ.

06-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Do you work dieselcop or spin?

dieselcop
06-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Don't worry about me (Mad) Hatter. You need to worry about yourself. No spin here, bro. :lol:

06-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey dieselcop, are you a minister?

07-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Colonel Bubba may need one

07-31-2008, 11:21 PM
diesel cop must be a real loser. He spends too much time on here to have an actual life. Poor poor little man......... and I do mean little. chug chug goes the diesel cop...

dieselcop
07-31-2008, 11:55 PM
diesel cop must be a real loser. He spends too much time on here to have an actual life. Poor poor little man......... and I do mean little. chug chug goes the diesel cop...

So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.