PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment-Psychological

05-21-2007, 07:34 PM
So far my process has been real fast about two months since I applied and passed the Oral Interview and Polygraph. I will take my Psychological this week and just wondering how long does it take for HR to call you if you pass?

05-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Nice 22 reviews and no help...Thanks

05-23-2007, 12:04 AM
It has even been 24 hours. The more you ***** I'm sure the less people will want to help you though.

05-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Well I took my psychological exam this morning for BSO, I feel confident and will wait for my results. My exam started at 8:00Am and I finished at about 12:20Pm I didn’t have my oral interview until about 3:30Pm which I think went well, The doc asked several questions about my family, employment, drugs-alcohol, and two questions on my written exam which I had perfect answers for. He did burn me a little on one question which was “What would I change about myself” I said I am a perfectionist I explained why I feel that way and that was it. The hole interview lasted about 15Min. I’ll post my results as soon as I find out!

06-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey brother dont feel bad, These BSO veteran slugs are just mad because where the next to come in and take thier spots good luck and never give up......

CJBAT Exam – Passed
PAT Exam – Passed
Oral Board Interview – Passed
Polygraph – Passed
Psychological Exam – Pending Results
Background Check – N/A
Medical Exam – N/A
Final Review – N/A
Start Date – N/A

08-05-2011, 07:05 PM
The process for hiring reserves takes about the same time. They are in no rush.

08-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Can you advise how many cert. deputies BSO is considering hiring during this recruitment? Thanks.

08-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Nobody responded because (hint, hint) nobody cares. Go post your applicant status in the appropriate forum.

08-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Hey new guy. Good luck with you application process. Don't let these responses worry you. This site is primarily for the mal-contents to come onto and make each other believe the world is coming to an end. Some of us come onto for the entertainment value. You know, kinda like a train wreck? Your are pretty sure of what you are going to see but can't help but to lookanyway! Then when you are done looking you say, why did I bother? BSO is a great place to work with good benefits and decent opportunities. Ignore the ney sayers that will undoubtably respond to this post.

08-11-2011, 02:21 PM
He's right. The green shirts, the cute little hat and the hub caps will make up for all of the negative stuff.