PDA

View Full Version : Bob White Bashing

05-21-2007, 03:38 PM
I have know Bob White since his first election. Although I am not a police officer and do not understand some of the frustrations I see on this blog, I believe that Sheriff White is the most honest and dedicated sheriff we in Pasco County will ever see. I have supported him in the past and will continue to in the future.

05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Knowing him and Knowing OF him are two entirely different things. Just because you had the chance to rub elbows with him doesn't mean you know him.

Let me pose this to you. If I told you you were allowed to sleep for your eight hours you have off, take care of your personal business (hygene, family matters, and other out of work familyl business for the other 4 hours) and then go from one end of town to the other for 11 3/4 of the remaining 12 hours and then I would make you move from an area you know a lot of people in and know the criminal trends as well as criminal element, not to mention that I will move you from an area where nearly every citizen respects you to one where no one knows you and would just as well spit in your face and I would do this because you didn't write enough traffic citations in the 15-30 minutes of "down time" you occasionally had each shift... How would you like me?

This actually happened to more than one deputy recently. By the way, You are allowed a lunch break, but only if you can eat it as you are driving to your next call because the call volume is tremendous and manpower is shorter than it was back in 2000.

Would you still like me?

Why do you think you haven't heard any reasons why the things we asked for were denied by him? He can only duck a question and describe the budget process so many times. I challenge you to listen to questions asked of him and then really listen to his responses. Quite often, he wont even address the question asked. Our agency is moving backwards and public safety is only hanging on because of the hard working deputies while BW supporters are buying into his placating.

05-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Bob has made many claims to the public that he is doing this and he is doing that and in the beginning it seemed he was, then the political switch that made him into a political machine. He is rubbing elbows with his republican party members and that is a good thing if that is what you want. I for one want a boss that will do the right thing to ensure a safe work environment is had by all employees, I want there to be man power to cover all shifts and not numbers cruncher that spin the numbers to make his point, I want to work in a place that has fair and equitable discipline practices and not special treatment for his buddies and executive staff members. I want you to come work here and see him from the other side of the fence and really see how he has no clue what is really going on.He is sheltered by his staff. I would love to see all the things he once said to the staff to be practiced today and not just a bunch of political crap that he can sell to the citizens. One of your first questions should be to ask why he shorted his budget for all these years and now realizes he screwed up. mind you this is not about pay issues, this is about the work environment.

Your perceptions are one sided and mind you we are not allowed to mention the issues of the sheriff's office because we are bound by policy which restricts us from saying to you by name what issues really are happening. So continue to listen to the little country back wood stories he likes to tell the citizenry and take a moment and look from the other side. If he is so wonderful why would the overwhelming number of the deputies choose to go with a union?

05-21-2007, 11:34 PM
I have know Bob White since his first election. Although I am not a police officer and do not understand some of the frustrations I see on this blog, I believe that Sheriff White is the most honest and dedicated sheriff we in Pasco County will ever see. I have supported him in the past and will continue to in the future.

Thank You, Brian Corley!!!!! :mrgreen:

05-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Those of us in Trinity and those in Wesley Chapel alone will outnumber you sniveling overpaid and underworked deputies. We will make sure Mr. White retains his office and cleans you out of the Sheriff's Department. He is our Sheriff and you need to remember you work for him, or you can go elsewhere.

05-22-2007, 12:22 PM
i bet that when your house is boken into in wc / trinity , and he response of a deputy is over an hour , you will have a new opinion of your sheriff. dont worry , he'll blame the lazy deputy. the thing most people dont realize is , he is our sheriff too. we need a change . he has the second term syndrom like every other sheriff. i laugh when i think of what he told a great deputy on an exit interview "i'm like a rock star , everyone wants to hang out with me". the truth is bob , your a sheriff not a rockstar , stay in your office and learn your job.

05-22-2007, 12:32 PM
1. mfd13 IS NOT Brian Corley, and mfd13 has absolutely NO political aspirations.
2. Sounds like the guest from Trinity has an axe to grind towards deputies.
3. As I stated before, I am not a police officer and do not know what happens behind the scenes in the sheriff's office. We would all be naive to think that there is not some political manuevering in all large departments, elected officials or public corporations alike. I would be greatly disappointed if the comments from the first two guests are true and Sheriff White allows this type of treatment of our deputies. There are always two sides to every story and I will ask some very pointed questions to deputies I know and respect and of Sheriff White also.

05-22-2007, 01:44 PM
I would ask Sheriff White first if he so enjoyed the union while he was with the state and told the deputies if that is what they want he would allow it, why is he fighting it so much now that he will not sign the contract and provide the deputies the same he so enjoyed and fought for back then. No one is asking for any great changes that would hurt him or the citizens of the county, but some changes that protect the deputies from his political maneuvering within the agency and or treating the deputies in a unfair manner. If he feels he is doing the right thing for us then stand up and do the right thing, do what you have said you would do and show the public you are a stand up guy. As it stands he is running form the subject and denying us basic protections.

05-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Mfd13,

I hope you find some honest deputies who will tell you what is really going on.

Ask them about being forced to work overtime on their days off due to all of the people leaving the agency.

Ask the patrol deputy if they have been told they only work a minority of their time on assigned calls and have plenty of down time, yet they miss meal breaks and routinely cannot complete their investigations due to calls holding.

Ask them how many calls for service are holding with no deputies to send on any given night.

Ask them why the Sheriff, Major, and Human Resources did not plan ahead, and have a current eligibility list of qualified candidates who want to be deputies to fill vacancies.

Ask them how many times Bob White has asked for times, made promises, then turned his back on his employees and deputies, yet takes care of his administrators and secretary.

Ask the deputies to answer truthfully. Hopefully they will not be scared about you going back and reporting to BW what his people said.

05-23-2007, 01:45 AM
Wooooooow what in the h*&^ is this guy smoking and snorting. Nice try guy it did not work nor fooled us. You have been spotted tread softly because your nose is completey buried in some MAJOR A$%. If you work here in the trenches you would have a totally different View. Lets Face it a real cop would not SH&^ on his troops. And further ask buddy there to let tag along for week with one of us an SEE for yourself. CYA.......

05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I've been here over 10 years and have NEVER seen it this bad. Shortly before we exercised our right to collectively bargain, we were given the veiled threat that there was a waiting list of 125 people who were qualified. Well folks, as one who has trained (tried to train) some of them, I can tell you there was no list. A few of our newer deputies applied for the job well after the statement was made to us about the waiting list and the deputy was hired within 30 days of applying. Since these guys and gals were not honor grads of their academy classes, it would be accurate to surmise they should have been placed at the back of the waiting list, but as I said, one didn't exist. Many of these "apply and get hired within 30 days" recruits failed out of the FTO program because they were not cutting it. Some of them have no survival instinct and poor officer safety. Many more cannot even write a report and do not know how to spell at a sixth grade level.

We have more people leaving than we have being hired. This is the first visible indicator of how Pasco County Sheriff's failures start. I say "visible" because the causes are not noticeable by any members of the public and they have occurred long, long ago. It is also too late for him to turn it around. The last one waited this close to the campaign year and look what happened. Unfortunately, this guy will likely be more vindictive when he looses than the previous two combined. I can already see it and have noticed he cannot look you in the eye when he speaks to you about topics like job security and work environment.

Everyone needs to take good notes as to who is working against the majority of the deputies to further themselves with BW and do not forget those names. They are part of the cancer the next Sheriff will need to surgically remove from the agency so the rehab can begin. I believe BW and his crew have 587 days left.

05-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Finally..........someone said how it really is and has been for several years ! Well done ! Whoever the new potential candidate(s) for Sheriff are should consider announcing soon in order to see where the actual cancer is located (although it really won't be difficult to see!). Some names that survived the first BW election come readily to mind along with the current staff.

05-24-2007, 12:55 AM
mfd13,

Get any answers yet?

05-24-2007, 02:58 AM

Thank You, Brian Corley!!!!! :mrgreen:

Is that why you stayed with the Sheriff's Office?

05-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Those of you who think I am "undercover" are totally wrong. I have been entirely truthful in that I am not employed by the sheriff's department or any government agency. I own my won business. I have friends in the department and if they are smart as they appear to be, they will able to look at my username and figure out EXACTLY who I am. I want facts so that my contribution $ go to the right person. I don't want speculation, inuendo or rumor....just the facts.

fldeputy
05-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Guest (in Trinity or W.C.),

Maybe, sir, you need to do a ride along sometime and see just how "overpaid and underworked" we are. I guarantee you won't be spending alot of time in your neighborhood......you'll be too busy trying to catch up on the "calls holding screen" in Hudson, Moon Lake, Holiday, Embassy etc.......

05-25-2007, 02:51 PM
You are right. I have only done one ride along and need to do a few more to get the real picture. I will remedy my lack of first hand knowledge immediately.

fldeputy
05-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Just FYI,
Per agency policy, you are only allowed one ride a long every 12 months....

05-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I've been here over 10 years and have NEVER seen it this bad. Shortly before we exercised our right to collectively bargain, we were given the veiled threat that there was a waiting list of 125 people who were qualified. Well folks, as one who has trained (tried to train) some of them, I can tell you there was no list. A few of our newer deputies applied for the job well after the statement was made to us about the waiting list and the deputy was hired within 30 days of applying. Since these guys and gals were not honor grads of their academy classes, it would be accurate to surmise they should have been placed at the back of the waiting list, but as I said, one didn't exist. Many of these "apply and get hired within 30 days" recruits failed out of the FTO program because they were not cutting it. Some of them have no survival instinct and poor officer safety. Many more cannot even write a report and do not know how to spell at a sixth grade level.

We have more people leaving than we have being hired. This is the first visible indicator of how Pasco County Sheriff's failures start. I say "visible" because the causes are not noticeable by any members of the public and they have occurred long, long ago. It is also too late for him to turn it around. The last one waited this close to the campaign year and look what happened. Unfortunately, this guy will likely be more vindictive when he looses than the previous two combined. I can already see it and have noticed he cannot look you in the eye when he speaks to you about topics like job security and work environment.

Everyone needs to take good notes as to who is working against the majority of the deputies to further themselves with BW and do not forget those names. They are part of the cancer the next Sheriff will need to surgically remove from the agency so the rehab can begin. I believe BW and his crew have 587 days left.

I don't know if there was ever a waiting list of 125, but when there is low turnover at an agency, applicants often take other jobs. Call HR (citizen or employee) and see how many LE deputies left over the last couple of months - and why they left (DROP people HAVE to leave). Compare that to how many people have been hired during the same period of time. More people are being hired than are leaving. FTO's (Field Training Officers) should know that.

The old salts always complain about the quality of the new guys, and no matter how much screening you do, some people don't make it all the way through. It was the same way 10, 20 and even 30 years ago. Ask anyone with 10 years at any agency, they will make the same observations.

It sounds like there are threats in the above post? Shouldn't employees be able to support anyone they want, even the incumbent?

:wink:

Dirty Harry
05-25-2007, 10:55 PM
The comment from Guest of Trinity and Wesley Chapel, you need to know your role. I am a Pinellas Leo who lives in Trinity, and I will vote for whomever my Pasco brothers and sisters support. I have been at Beef O Brady's when the Sheriff stopped by my table on his way out. I asked him a few questions and some chaparone stepped in to answer me. :) I know the moron making the overpaid statement would be the same one complaining that the neighbors dog is shi*ting in his yard expecting justice. Just let us know election time what you folks need.....

05-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Dirty Harry,

Thanks for your support. I will make it very simple and tell you the one thing we need..........

A NEW SHERIFF!

Sorry to have made it so simple, but please spread the word. We will be spreading it real soon!!!!!!

05-26-2007, 02:41 AM
I don't know if there was ever a waiting list of 125, but when there is low turnover at an agency, applicants often take other jobs. Call HR (citizen or employee) and see how many LE deputies left over the last couple of months - and why they left (DROP people HAVE to leave). Compare that to how many people have been hired during the same period of time. More people are being hired than are leaving. FTO's (Field Training Officers) should know that.

The old salts always complain about the quality of the new guys, and no matter how much screening you do, some people don't make it all the way through. It was the same way 10, 20 and even 30 years ago. Ask anyone with 10 years at any agency, they will make the same observations.

It sounds like there are threats in the above post? Shouldn't employees be able to support anyone they want, even the incumbent?

Well, you did not read what was written and since you obviously just started, you do not know what was said to us in theose mandatory meetings before our first vote when we considered collective bargaining.

We were told there was a waiting list 125 deep of well qualified certified deputies waiting for open positions.

There have been experienced people who recently left the agency that were not forced out due to DROP or anything else like that. They left to go to jobs where they are treated better, have more consistency in discipline matters and do not spend over 60 percent of the time on citizen generated calls only to be told we are just within the national average. Oh, need I say the agency heads have no need to lie to them about these things since they are a matter of record?

A PROVEN TRACK RECORD!

Now go sit in your office and figure out what you will do when your director's position goes bye bye in 2009.

05-26-2007, 09:51 PM
... old salts ...

Are you referring to those of us with tenure and experience? A couple years ago, the administration was throwing around a catch phrase they newly learned that had a severe backlash. Then they claimed they didn't use the term. I think they mentioned how the study they conducted showed how employees in the same capacity give "diminished returns" after 15 years.

Sounds like they really only understand the concept of all new people equate to less spending on the salary budget. After all, they could care less about the quality of the investigations being performed, if at all.

05-27-2007, 01:06 PM
SHUT UP GAIL!!!!!!!

05-28-2007, 08:50 PM
ONE THAT WRITES IN GREEN YOU MAKE SOME VALID POINTS IN YOUR POST AND THE ONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL IS GOOD IS THE FACT I CAN AND WILL SUPPORT ANOTHER CANDIDATE FOR SHERIFF, WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE DOUBLE TALK AND PURE CRAP THAT IS BEING DISHED OUT BY THE COP WANT A BEES!

THE OLD SALTS, AS YOU SAY IT, WOULD TELL YOU IF YOU HAD BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH THAT BACK IN THE DAY THEY WOULD WORK WITH THE TRAINEES A BIT MORE THAN THEY DO NOW (NOT SAYING WHAT WE DO NOW IS WRONG). SOME SHOULD BE FLUSHED AND SOME ARE JUST KEPT BECAUSE THEY KNOW SOMEONE. SOME EVEN FLUSH THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY ARE REACHING FOR STARS AND USE THIS ADMINISTRATION AS A WAY TO WORK THEMSELVES INTO OTHER JOBS, LIKE OUR LAST PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS EXPERT WE HAD AND THEN AGAIN THIS ADMINISTRATION KEPT WORCH IN THE DRIP SO HE COULD MAINTAIN IN THE SYSTEM. BY THE WAY WHAT DID HE DO FOR THIS ADMINISTRATION ANYWAY?

THE OLD SALTS ARE WHAT WE NEED AND THAT IN PART IS STABILITY IN PERSONNEL AND WE DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO GET A HANDLE ON THAT BECAUSE THIS ADMINISTRATION IS ALL ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THEIR FRIENDS.

SO BOB KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND I HOPE YOU WILL SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING IN THAT IF YOU LOOSE YOUR SUPPORT IN THE LITTLE GUYS THE BIG GUYS WILL FOLLOW THE ONE THING THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU AND THAT IS THE VOTE!

SO I AM ENJOYING THE EVERYDAY GOING TO WORK KNOWING THAT BOB IS DOING WHAT LEE WAS DOING AND THAT IS PURE AND SIMPLE NOT LISTENING TO THOSE THAT REALLY DO THE WORK. :lol: :wink:

05-28-2007, 10:58 PM
well said

05-29-2007, 03:22 AM
very well said. I used to hate coming in, but now I can't wait to see what the admin will screw up next. rofltntpmp!

05-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Knowing him and Knowing OF him are two entirely different things. Just because you had the chance to rub elbows with him doesn't mean you know him.

Let me pose this to you. If I told you you were allowed to sleep for your eight hours you have off, take care of your personal business (hygene, family matters, and other out of work familyl business for the other 4 hours) and then go from one end of town to the other for 11 3/4 of the remaining 12 hours and then I would make you move from an area you know a lot of people in and know the criminal trends as well as criminal element, not to mention that I will move you from an area where nearly every citizen respects you to one where no one knows you and would just as well spit in your face and I would do this because you didn't write enough traffic citations in the 15-30 minutes of "down time" you occasionally had each shift... How would you like me?

This actually happened to more than one deputy recently. By the way, You are allowed a lunch break, but only if you can eat it as you are driving to your next call because the call volume is tremendous and manpower is shorter than it was back in 2000.

Would you still like me?

Why do you think you haven't heard any reasons why the things we asked for were denied by him? He can only duck a question and describe the budget process so many times. I challenge you to listen to questions asked of him and then really listen to his responses. Quite often, he wont even address the question asked. Our agency is moving backwards and public safety is only hanging on because of the hard working deputies while BW supporters are buying into his placating.

Some would have you to believe they were moved ,this isn't so.

05-29-2007, 10:21 PM

Would you still like me?

Some would have you to believe they were moved ,this isn't so.

I am sorry that you are not informed, but you are completely wrong and do not know what you are speaking about. there were 6 deputies whose shifts and squad asignments were switched to a lower bid choice as a direct result of the lack of traffic. One newer guy who had experience from another agency ended up leaving this one because he couldn't believe how we get treated over such issues. You blindly supporting the administration's ill will is precicely why we have years to go before we catch up to where the agency needs to be. And that is only regarding manpower deficiencies!

05-30-2007, 11:06 AM

One person out of a couple hundred?

Isn't traffic a big complaint by the citizens (looking at the letters to the editor)?

05-30-2007, 12:02 PM

One person out of a couple hundred?

Isn't traffic a big complaint by the citizens (looking at the letters to the editor)?

This statement must be from someone who has never been in Patrol or a cop for that matter.
WHen we are down so many guys that calls for service hold for 2-3 hours waiting for a Deputy to handle his 15-20th call, with no lunch break or any break for that matter in a 12 hour shift, traffic is not, NOR SHOULD NOT be a priority to this AGENCY!

Traffic is something you can work with the right man power. We don't have that. YOu can make a dent in traffic by running Radar but once you leave the spot it is like you were never there.

05-30-2007, 12:10 PM
oh and Patrol could run Radar if they all had one but most don't. So for the traffic stats lets chase down broken tail lights, just to make the Admin happy. That won't fix the traffic problems in this County. More roads, wider roads, and camera's at intersections to take pictures of red light runners, that then send them the ticket would slow it down dramatically. But the 10-20 guys with radars that are out on a given shift can't, becuase they are going call to call.

05-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Is the quote from the Times correct today?

Did he really say "don't mess with my budget and nobody gets hurt?"

Terry, you better check his meds. He is sounding more and more like Gillum and Cannon everyday!!!!!!!!!

05-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I am sorry but the sheriff is looking more and more like a child in a mans world, must he use the sayings that my granddaddy who is southern would have never said. I must say that these days he sounds as though he is trying to sound like he is some super being trying to dumb things up for people. Get back to the real world and speak as though you know what you are saying and speak from experience, damn I forgot what I was saying he can't do either. OK back to the drawing board or maybe that should be pigs rolling the mud for those using sheriff talk.

10-4 good buddy and make sure you make that left when you get to the old dog laying there on the corner, then follow the stick smacking the fence noise till you can't hear it anymore, then once you see the pregnant cow stop you have gone a tumble weed to far, back up two swallows of spit and you are there. :lol:

:wink: Come Back When you-all can Now

05-31-2007, 09:11 PM

Thank You, Brian Corley!!!!!
:mrgreen:

Now go wash your mouth with soap...Ask Bob why he was never in the Military. How he got around the Draft Board. You never here him say anything about his service to our country.

06-01-2007, 01:43 PM
He is such a dip$hit. The stupid crap that comes out of his mouth is why he deserves loosing his job in 08.

Let's review. The state is in a tax crunch. Our county has been the best one at remaining frugal even when the economy was booming. We are in another recession brought on by rising fuel costs, insurance costs and taxes. No other county is planning on spending to increase publoic safety beyond the bare token necessities and most are freezing growth in all areas of government including public safety.

This guy hasn't even sat at the table with the labor boards and submits his budget along with his STUPID rhetoric and the County Commission isn't supposed to be a bit put off? Who is he kidding? The next time he blames the CC, or John Gallagher for his lame contract proposal, we should fill the CC chambers and ask them why they are screwing the deputies like our boss claims. That will wake some people up.

06-02-2007, 06:23 PM
i bet that when your house is boken into in wc / trinity , and he response of a deputy is over an hour , you will have a new opinion of your sheriff. dont worry , he'll blame the lazy deputy. the thing most people dont realize is , he is our sheriff too. we need a change . he has the second term syndrom like every other sheriff. i laugh when i think of what he told a great deputy on an exit interview "i'm like a rock star , everyone wants to hang out with me". the truth is bob , your a sheriff not a rockstar , stay in your office and learn your job. Folks Just for your info "1256" is speaking the truth about how BW feels about his status. he really did refer to himself as a "rock star" and that "everyone loves him" just for 43

06-20-2007, 11:08 AM
B.W. is a good one. We'll enjoy an honest guy for a change. We can trade ya. You take the chief from Zhills, we will take BW and then everyone will be happy. especially the news media. :D

C'mon Pasco.....red rover, red rover.... send bob on over.....

06-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Honest? HAHAHAHHAHAHA The guy cant even keep his lies straight anymore. PLEEEEEEASE some and take him. We can have his stuff packed by the end of the day.

But, this is a package deal. You must also take his sidekick Alvin and their puppet Mini-Me.

Thumbs down, Troy!!!!!!!!

06-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Again -

Vague and personal attacks = personal and/or hidden agenda.

Interesting - Let's all take the quiz!

http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/itl/graphics/adhom/adhom.html

Does the shoe fit?

06-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Keep up the fight. Many residents of Pasco Co. are just learning of your plight. Limit the personal attacks. Billboards were a good idea. Plan your next step. Keep the message fresh so it stays and doesn't just fade. Time is on management's side.

06-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Again -

Does the shoe fit?

The funny thing is the people that write this junk probably don't understand the information on your link. Remember, these are the same people that are holding signs that say FELONS have more rights then they do. Even the media cringed when they saw that. How can they write a story that is that bogus? What a joke. The best thing to happen for the administration is the old president stepping down and the new one taking over.

06-23-2007, 04:25 PM
It is unfortunate how threats, personal attacks and unsubstantiated stories are used to try to intimidate those who disagree with a particular point of view. Unfortunately, you know what happens when we assume - innocent people get caught up in the fight. I guess that is why people accused of a felony (or misdemeanor for that matter) have due process, can face their accusers, and must be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I guess that is also why section 112 (Florida Statutes) gives law enforcement officers even more rights, preventing an angry citizen from ruining a career because of unsubstantiated allegations.

Too bad we don't have the same protections from each other!

All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

06-23-2007, 08:31 PM
It is unfortunate how threats, personal attacks and unsubstantiated stories are used to try to intimidate those who disagree with a particular point of view. Unfortunately, you know what happens when we assume - innocent people get caught up in the fight. I guess that is why people accused of a felony (or misdemeanor for that matter) have due process, can face their accusers, and must be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I guess that is also why section 112 (Florida Statutes) gives law enforcement officers even more rights, preventing an angry citizen from ruining a career because of unsubstantiated allegations.

Too bad we don't have the same protections from each other!

All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Thanks for pointing that out. Now can you tell me why people accused of felonies or misdemeanors have due process, and the right to appeal, but Bob White refuses to give either to a member involved in a Professional Standards (Internal Affairs) complaint?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

06-23-2007, 09:10 PM
As it stands now we are not afforded progressive discipline nor allowed to challenge any discipline taken upon us to speak of unless they suspend you for more than three days or fire you, anything else is not re-viewable. You may be demoted which is a major hit in pay during your career but you are not afforded any challenge whats so ever. As a matter of fact they can write you up for almost anything or their own interpretation of a policy take action IE suspend, letter of reprimand and because you have no challenge or an outside person acting as a disinterested party in essence ruin a deputies career nor can you defend yourself due to policy restricting your access to the media while the agency vilifies you in the process using the media to their own advantage. If you challenge it in any manner you go in front of the Major who is the one that sets the action taken or at least approved it.

I understand the need for any operation to take action on it employees but the current process not only smells of political gain at the expense of your own employees to head off criticism from the lack of being fair and swaying the media to make you sound better than you are.

There is an old saying that if you smack the hand that reaches into a cookie jar sooner later that person will not reach for a cookie. Thinking through that statement reminds me of the current situation, the deputies feel as though they are working hard and in doing so they seem to being smacked every time they turn around, guess what sounds like they have stopped reaching for the cookie in my book.

06-24-2007, 01:24 PM
What do the other Sheriff's Offices in the area have?

06-24-2007, 05:55 PM
As far as I am concerned, anything that takes money out of an employees pocket is punishment. Soooo, the employee should at least be able to appeal the decision to the Career Service Appeals Board. Gillum started the board to protect the employees no matter who was sheriff or what the personal agendas of the many bosses are!!

06-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Again -

Does the shoe fit?

Maybe it is just me, but are any of the posts about the fact BW has screwed up the agency vague, or personal attacks? Also, I think the agenda is pretty much clear. We hate him and his hand picked clique and will follow him out of the parking lot in 18 months. He should just go get a charlie crist job now while he still can.

06-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Do other sheriff’s offices in area have less, equal or greater job protection?

06-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Hillsborough, Pinellas and Hernando all have the right to appeal discipline. Not just 3 or more days off or more than 1 rank like we are fortunate to have.

06-26-2007, 11:02 AM
You might want to double check that.

06-26-2007, 06:03 PM
NO, perhaps you should read Pinellas SO contract, right to appeal.

06-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Appeal to whom? Is it binding on the Sheriff? Can they appeal demotions?

06-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Alvin, Gail, or Troy,

I know how you like to use other websites to prove your point. Try this one on for size:

http://www.fop43.org/pcso%20deputies%20and%20corporals.pdf

This is the Pinellas contract for deputies and corporals. In it, you will find there is a legitimate appeals process, similar to what we asked for. Additionally, the wonderful administration there allows the use of mailboxes and, hold on to your panties, a computer "bulletin board" accessible on the Pinellas SO website!!!!! And, they have retirement health benefits too!

We modeled our contract proposal after Pinellas, because at one time when we thought the Sheriff was sincere, he said he would only work with us on what other SO's had, not police departments. So, that is what we tried to do, play by his rules. Too bad he could not keep up his end of the bargain.

Before you say that other agencies around us do not have the benefits we are asking for.....DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

06-27-2007, 01:38 AM
On the issue of discipline and termination, doesn’t their contract just refer discipline to a civil service act that was already in place, kinda like Pasco's Career Service Board?

What about the other Sheriff's Offices in the area?

06-27-2007, 02:38 AM
Why are you so concerned about the other Sheriff's offices in the area? Can't Pasco S.O. be a leader and move forward or are the Sheriffs in collusion?

06-27-2007, 06:31 AM
On the issue of discipline and termination, doesn’t their contract just refer discipline to a civil service act that was already in place, kinda like Pasco's Career Service Board?

What about the other Sheriff's Offices in the area?

Hey mr handled less than a thousand calls since you came here in 1999. Career Service and Civil Service are NOT the same. That is like the major telling you swallowing his is like being with a woman. It just ain't so.

06-27-2007, 10:46 AM
If you read both of them, they read very similar. Pinellas' is made up of two people picked by the Sheriff, two people from the Sheriff's Office voted on by the employees and a fifth person picked by the first four. They then hear disputes relating to discipline.

It also appears that it has been in place for a while.

Compared to the other S.O.'s in the area, it seems we are a leader when it comes to employee's rights.

06-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Come on Troy! Did you even look at the Pinellas contract, or is the light bad under the Major's desk?

06-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Compared to the other S.O.'s in the area, it seems we are a leader when it comes to employee's rights.

You honestly believe that huh? You would of course be in the minority. However, let's see if you still feel that way after 1/1/1009. You do understand you will no longer be stealing that certified position from patrol right troy? You will be expected to do police work and earn your keep. Hope you can handle it, you couldn't when you were out there the first time.

06-28-2007, 10:54 AM
This link is very appropriate. Attacking who you believe is the messenger does not help your argument.

Attack the message instead.

The pro-admin posts don’t try to guess who is posting and then personally demean or threaten them in public.

06-28-2007, 01:20 PM
ALL YOU ADMIN. KISS ARSSES ARE TRYING TO HOLD ON TO YOUR LITTLE PIECE OF PIE. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED HERE. I GUESS YOUR NEW CATCH PHRASE IS THAT WE ARE ATTACKING YOU. YOU PEOPLE WILL SAY ANYTHING THAT THE HEAD LOSER THINKS. ALL YOU HAVE OR SHOULD DO IS BE FAIR AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE.
STOP TEAREING THIS AGENCY APART.

06-28-2007, 05:01 PM
"KISS ARSSES," "YOU PEOPLE," and "HEAD LOSER"

Is that attacking the message or messenger?

06-28-2007, 05:14 PM
LIKE I SAID , KEEP PUSHING THE NEW PHRASE. ATTACK , ATTACK , ATTACK. BOB WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.

06-28-2007, 09:25 PM
The little parrots only repeat what they hear. BW is claiming he is being attacked by the FOP and now the others follow. Thats cause BW has them convinced he is their messiah.

06-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Why did the boss keep his promotions in the past to interviewing the top 3 and selecting the top 1 each time, but when it came to this last round for L.E. he skipped over the top two and chose the 3rd? Oh thats right. The 3rd guy not a member of a labor unit while one was and the other was on the first board of a labor unit.

Political MOFO B.W.

06-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Dear Pro-Admin;

You may be flying high now that your boy is in charge, but when this house of cards falls apart, you will have no justifiable defense.

Since you like to cite web sites to back up your point, how about this one;

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Eichmann/OOF130899.html

Following orders is no defense.

06-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Looks like there is a virus at that location. I hope you didn't go there or your posting days might be cut short.

Following orders? Asking someone to stick to the issues and avoid name calling is not following orders, it is the right thing to do.

Asking someone not to make threats is not following orders, it is the right thing to do.

Pro-administration posts do not guess at who is doing the anti-administration posting and then call those people names (or worse, threaten them). They are attempting to stick to the issues and correct misconceptions.

To do otherwise would be considered unprofessional and would turn into a contest of who can come up with the worst or most creative cut downs. What does that prove - that I have heard more foul language and cut downs? Unless there is a political agenda, with no real desire to correct misconceptions and resolve issues. Then it makes perfect sense.

No virus here:

06-29-2007, 10:32 PM
NICE TRY TROY , NOONE MADE ANY THREATS. WE KNOW THAT YOUR ONLY DOING WHAT YOUR DADDY WANTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD SUCKJOB I MEAN GOOD FIGHT.

06-29-2007, 10:58 PM
No virus here either:

http:www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Eichmann/OOF130899.html

"would be considered unprofessional"--- just like Troy driving in front of informational picketers exercising their Constitutional Rights, while sticking his thumb down at his co-workers. Un-Professional? In a marked car while in uniform? Now THAT is unprofessional!!!!!

I highly doubt the Pro-Administration replies are coming from Troy anyway. He does not have the testicular fortitude to post so many times!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

06-30-2007, 02:16 AM
NICE TRY TROY , NOONE MADE ANY THREATS. WE KNOW THAT YOUR ONLY DOING WHAT YOUR DADDY WANTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD SUCKJOB I MEAN GOOD FIGHT.

"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED HERE" a couple of posts up sounds like a threat. Especially since it is against a sergeant who is covered by the Career Service Board (no Pasco sheriff can fire someone below the rank of captain without cause).

"SUCKJOB" is not attacking the message either, but is directed at the messenger.

06-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Actually Maurice, (since you can not refrain from posting and letting your pet take the brunt of things here) Troy can be sent back to a deputy job and there is nothing you can do about it under our current policy. I suppose if you all make a admin decision and go Jeb Bush on us, you can make a Terri’s law. I mean a Troy’s Law.

06-30-2007, 09:31 AM
Making photocopies, typing memos and plagiarizing other people's work is not earning your keep. It is completely due to Troy’s loyalty to Maurice, Alvin and Bobby that he is where he is. I admire that no I don’t. The 3 stooges must also know he supported Lee Cannon AGAINST them in the 2000 election (check Lee Cannon’s candidate contribution report for that election), and since they are making it SOOOO easy to guarentee the success from any candidate with true street cop experience (that will forever let you out Troy) and without a criminal record the wonder one will no doubt try to suckle on the next sheriff’s t!t.

06-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Nice how Pro-Admin keeps putting a virus alert on all posts that go against his way of thinking.

Time to call Chip DeBlock and Jim Preston to ask for a new moderator so this is a fair place to exercise ouor constitutional rights without his interference!

06-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Making photocopies, typing memos and plagiarizing other people's work is not earning your keep. It is completely due to Troy’s loyalty to Maurice, Alvin and Bobby that he is where he is. I admire that no I don’t. The 3 stooges must also know he supported Lee Cannon AGAINST them in the 2000 election (check Lee Cannon’s candidate contribution report for that election), and since they are making it SOOOO easy to guarentee the success from any candidate with true street cop experience (that will forever let you out Troy) and without a criminal record the wonder one will no doubt try to suckle on the next sheriff’s t!t.

Are the above personal attacks? Sure looks that way.

Any sheriff wants those people in supervisory roles who will take the agency in the direction he/she wants to go.

30.07 Deputy sheriffs.--Sheriffs may appoint deputies to act under them who shall have the same power as the sheriff appointing them, and for the neglect and default of whom in the execution of their office the sheriff shall be responsible.

He got elected, he has the responsibility, he gets to make those choices. We all need to understand that, regardless of how much better any of us THINK we could do.

It would appear that you would like to have the ability (if you were elected sheriff) to undo some to the things the current sheriff did and ensure that your supervisors were taking the agency in the direction you wanted it to go. I am sure that it would not include personal attacks or threats....but then again I don't know. Maybe (based on what the anti-administration posts are saying) the system isn't broken bad after all?

The identity of poster is not important (pro- or anti-administration). What they are saying is what is important.

When you go to a call, do you take the side of the person who is the best at cutting the other party down? I hope not. If we want to be perceived as professional, we should act that way (assuming that the anti-administration posters actually work for the sheriff's office).

The virus alerts are appear to be automatic by the owners of the bulletin board service, (Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group) and not by the owners of LEOaffairs or the moderators. They have appeared on other forums on LEOaffairs.

You might want to check your virus software to make sure it is up to date.

06-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Definately not a personal attack, but amazing what one finds in public records of 2000 Political Contributions:

Candidate Date Name Occupation/Type In Kind Amount
CANNON, LEE 10/16/2000 FERGUESON, TROY
(EXEMPT)
Cash $5.00
CANNON, LEE 10/13/2000 FERGUESON, TROY
(EXEMPT)
Check $100.00

CANNON, LEE 10/27/2000 SCHRECK, MICHAEL
(EXEMPT)
Cash $30.00
CANNON, LEE 8/28/2000 SCHRECK, MICHAEL
(EXEMPT)
Cash $50.00
CANNON, LEE 3/27/2000 SCHRECK, MICHAEL
ADDRESS WITHHELD PER LAW
WITHHELD FL 00000
Check $50.00

CANNON, LEE 10/27/2000 FERRANTELLI, MICHAEL
(EXEMPT)
Check $100.00

CANNON, LEE 10/27/2000 BECKMAN, EDWARD
(EXEMPT)
Check $75.00
CANNON, LEE 6/30/2000 BECKMAN, EDWARD
8700 CITIZEN DRIVE
NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34654
Check $100.00

I am sure the next Sheriff will remember this as well!

06-30-2007, 09:17 PM
THE ONLY VIRUS I SEE IS BW. I HOPE THAT THERE IS AN ANTI VIRUS OUT THERE TO BLOCK HIM.

07-01-2007, 03:32 AM
Hey can you guys sign my Year book? :lol: How friggen stupid is that?

07-01-2007, 03:52 AM
If we all refuse 2 take the pictues, they can shove their yearbook. JUST SAY NO!!! Boycott that retarded idea.

07-01-2007, 09:25 AM
When you go to a call, do you take the side of the person who is the best at cutting the other party down?

Anyone who does real police work knows you don't take sides during an investigation. You investigate to find the truth.

Many of us gave him time when he conducted those mandatory meetings and we kept an open mind. We learned the truth was not what he spouted. Then and ONLY THEN did we come to the opinion that BW has only one interest. HIS. Some people maintained an opinion that he was the best to decide for us what is important to us and our families. You felt this right from the start and made your opinion without gathering facts, or information while the truly smart ones waited to examine the missing facts and information.

Now we have seen him flip flop more than John Kerry did over the war tax and you still maintain your prematurely made opinion. When we tell you how your days are numbered, it is not a threat. It is our experience with this agency and county based on decades of experience which is something you lack. We have seen the blind loyalists come and go and they ALL have the same traits. They make an uninformed opinion and stick with it to the detriment of the agency and it's leadership. Good job doing right by your chosen leader guys! Your mis-informing and groupie like mentality is why they all get so screwed up. Way to go! You choose to call these threats because of the side of the fence you choose to stand on, but we will see how fast you try to scale that same fence after November 2008.

07-01-2007, 04:31 PM
CAN'T WAIT FOR '08!!!!

07-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Moderator,

Why was the post about Pro-Admin deleted? I do not see where it violated policies.

"Criticism of the performance of the police chief or sheriff to the governing body of the local government agency or even to the media is generally protected. However, it is not protected if the statements are obviously false or are made for purely personal reasons, such as spite or ill-will toward the chief."

"Speech about union issues is entitled to wide protection even if it offends or otherwise disturbs the employer."

"Whistle blowing speech--the reporting of apparent wrongdoing--is generally protected"

The post that was removed contained union issues, criticism of the Sheriff's performance, and reporting the apparent wrongdoing. It was also factual in that it contained the fact that a Sergeant could be demoted one rank every six months without just cause under our current policy.

It seems as though the rules are there to be exploited by some.

07-03-2007, 02:13 AM
MAYBE THE MODERATOR IS FRIENDS WITH TROY. HE WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE HIS LITTLE BUDDY LOOK BAD. MAYBE THE MODERATOR IS MINI ME.

07-03-2007, 11:08 AM
So I guess what you are saying is that your ideal candidate for sheriff would hold a grudge and allow jealousy to dictate decision-making? You haven't mentioned one material issue with this person.

This is pure politics. Let’s all ignore the message and personally attack and try to intimidate those who want to support the current administration. If this were not the case, names wouldn't even be mentioned, much less the continued attacking of individuals (without any real issues brought up). This is embarrassing.

I am sure that each pro-administration poster has an idea of who is trying to tear the agency apart, but it would be dishonorable to name them. Maintaining our honor is important in our profession. Some of anit-agency posters probably don’t even work here.

No administration or agency is perfect (if you don't believe that, read the posts at other agencies), but let’s think this through. What would the motive be for attacking individuals? Make the agency better? Obviously not, especially considering there are no issues brought up. It is intended to intimidate. Our job is to protect people from intimidation, not impose it. Again, the people doing this probably don't even work here (I hope). Debating specifics issues instead of attacking people will make the agency better. To do otherwise shows the true colors and motives of those posting.

Supporting a candidate who condones this type of unprofessional behavior from his/her supporters will not make the agency better. I don't even want to think about what might happen to those who would dare to speak their minds under this type of dictatorship. It would certainly be moving backwards, remember?

I guess on the positive side (for all of us), there must not be many real issues or they would be the topic of discussion instead.

Personal attacks = personal, hidden or political agenda.

This link is very appropriate. Attacking people, rather than the message, does not help your argument.

07-03-2007, 01:07 PM
KEEP THE MESSAGE ALIVE. BOB WILL MAKE A MAJOR IF IT WORKS. WE ARE NOT ATTACKING THE MESSANGER JUST THE WORST SHERIFF THIS COUNTY HAS EVER SEEN. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR THREE SHERIFFS AND THIS GUY IS BY FAR THE WORST. THE BOTTOM LINE IS , HE NEEDS TO GO NOW AND WE NEED A REAL LEADER IN HERE. BW IS A POLITICIAN AND NOTHING MORE. HE AND HIS DOBOYS HAVE NO LEO EXP. EXCEPT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW LATE A BAR CAN STAY OPEN OR IF YOUR GROUPER IS BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.
LETS STAY TOGETHER AND REMEMBER , 1000 EMPLOYEES CAN SWING AN ELECTION , ASK LEE.

07-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Here is motive for you. Troy drove by the information rally giving a big thumbs down. He believes the deputies are not worthy of things asked for. HIMSELF INCLUDED. Or does he fall into some catergory independent and special from the other members of the SO.

Maurice and Jim drove around the parking lot of the courthouse like little kids trying to see who all was out there wearing shirts and holdiong signs. They didnt have the stones to approach the members of the agency out there exercising their rights.

Bob turned his back on one of the few minority deputies he has because of a blue FOP shirt. We think. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt here that he is a sniveling, whiny malcontent over the FOP issue and not a biggot.

Now this is factual provable incidents. But I will save you the trouble.

Personal attacks = personal, hidden or political agenda.

But as stated before. There is nothing personal here. Well, not on our part, but the four mentioned have made things very personal for those under the union member's collective desire and approval.
There is nothing nothing hidden since it is right out there in the open. Well, on our part. The four people mentioned will lie about these things and keep them hidden.
There is a political agenda on both sides. One mentioned wants to be the king from 2008 through 2012 and the other three want to retain their current positions and the rest of us will work so we get rid of the king and replace him with a sheriff. We actually don't care about the other three guys as long as they do their jobs. I actually think maurice would be ok with a good sheriff. I've never worked with or for the other two so I don't know about them.

07-03-2007, 11:06 PM
I think I remember BW running around telling people that he could do better than any union could ever do for us, he knows what is best for us.
Well I can tell you and most in this agency can now tell you based on his current track record that to be an incorrect statement and have spoken.

The sheriff once said that he would abide by what the employees want in reference to representation "we have spoken and of course he has to by his own actions". Unless you are one of the do boys as stated earlier you would not recognize the truth. As stated in many threads the employees are crying for help and the one that is supposed to be listening and taking care of us is not. The political Roderic is for those you are trying to impress and not for those that know the truth and are having to cover the shortfalls. You can not try and tell us that there is enough coverage when there are zones left uncovered or one deputy is overlapping. You can not tell those in the jail that there is enough man power when they have been utilizing the overtime budget in the first month and also utilizing the allotted funds for those positions that are supposed to be filled but are not thus paying for all that overtime.

We once thought this administration was a good one, but actions speak louder than words and we could be fooled only a few times, (remember we are in the business of dealing with deceit and deception). There are many that are just plain tired of all this crap and want fairness and cooperation from a boss that stands by his own words and does not try to think for use. We want one that will not try to give two stories ( one to the staff and one to the public) in order to gain politically.

I have been told a good leader leads by example and I am glad we do not follow in the same foot prints or there would be more double talk than you could ever imagine.

07-04-2007, 01:13 AM
The funny thing is that all of the so-called personal attacks are just frustrated people saying the truth about what this guy is doing.

He cannot tell the truth. He changes his stories so often that he does not remember what he said. It is just sad.

Pro-Admin, these are not attacks. They are observations about what is truthfully going on.

07-04-2007, 12:40 PM
The sheriff and his clique, (Yes folks, another broken campaign promise of there being cliques and his determination to rid them. There are more now than ever.) don't care about truth. Why do you think several deputies have been caught telling bold faced lies during IA investigations and have kept their jobs. They can not fire people who lie when they themselves have been exposed by their own.

Much of this is caused because the sheriff guages his success by what he hears in the public. He tunes out the public who complain and tunes in the ones who show up to those breakfasts, security meetings and other sheriff sponsored functions. It's almost like going to a republican convention and leaving thinking the democrats feel the same exact way about an issue or person. His perspective is all f*&%ed up and he believes HE is making a difference.

He needs to get back to by-partisan beliefs and get a grip on the reality of things. Truth be told, things are not totally bad, but the help on the way is long overdue and the track record tells us as soon as that help is able to function on their own, they will pull experienced people away and we will be as short as ever.

richard simmons
07-05-2007, 08:16 AM
I love when you see a friend of Mr. Whites say that Trinity and Wesley Chapel will support him. hahaha Obviously hes had his ass kissed a few time by bob and and his administration. Im sorry but my fellow brothers and sisters of Pasco need a Sheriff whos a cop not a politician. I dont know how to put it any easier. Isnt this LEO AFFAIRS? I didnt know it was HOME OWNER ASSOCIATION AFFAIRS! To whom ever wrote that idiotic statement,"Trinity and Wesley Chapel support the sheriff", maybe you should keep your nose out of Law Enforcement because its obvious you have no clue in what your talking about. Those deputies are the ones protecting and you responding everytime you call the sheriff cause some cars parked out in the street or a dog shit in your lawn. Its people like you that help bring MORAL down with calls that are irrelavent to police work because you claim to be a friend of the sheriffs!

Yakuza
07-05-2007, 02:40 PM
To whom ever wrote that idiotic statement,"Trinity and Wesley Chapel support the sheriff", maybe you should keep your nose out of Law Enforcement because its obvious you have no clue in what your talking about.
Though it cracks me up reading some of the rhetorical responses posted here, Richard Simmons (by the way, I own all your workout videos) posts from the hip. Citizens calling deputies out because their 16 year old ran away for the 30th time should just stay out of LEO affairs and try using that vigor for properly raising their kids.

07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
If things are so great in wesley chapel then why did one certain subdivision purchase their own deputy to work only their subdivision? I think it may be because they see that white cannot manage his people enough to protect their property.

richard simmons
07-05-2007, 06:10 PM
hey thanks yakuza, im a firm believer in a firm body, and i totally agree with you, certain citizens of pasco county need a good eye opener!

07-06-2007, 12:59 AM
If things are so great in wesley chapel then why did one certain subdivision purchase their own deputy to work only their subdivision? I think it may be because they see that white cannot manage his people enough to protect their property.

They actually purchased the deputy? Maybe we should have someone check the records to make sure there is proof of that payment.

Seems they got their deputy at the same time Trinity did, right after the 2004 election! More Good Old Boy politics!!!!

07-07-2007, 07:06 PM

They actually purchased the deputy? Maybe we should have someone check the records to make sure there is proof of that payment.

Seems they got their deputy at the same time Trinity did, right after the 2004 election! More Good Old Boy politics!!!!

The Meadow Pointe 1 & 2 community EXPECTED MORE than their share of service from the SO. The CDD reps belive they are a superior form of life and think they deserve more because the are "elected" and represent "Meadow Pointe". They decided to figure out how much it would cost to contract a deputy which came out to roughly $87,000.00. That includes salary, vacation, sick leave, insurance, vehicle, equipment, etc... The two communities checked their checking account and figured out they could write a check without raising their taxes so they did it. Now they have their own deputy on speed dial to do as they want. And coming soon there will be a second car paid for by MP 3 & 4 for 7 day a week coverage. It really had less to do with politics and more to do with them expecting more.

07-08-2007, 01:57 AM
but it is a great gig, doing nothing for most of the night and day, not having to answer the calls around ahole valley. just sitting back and watching everyone run around like chickens with thier heads cut off!!!!

07-09-2007, 09:48 PM
The Meadow Pointe 1 & 2 community EXPECTED MORE than their share of service from the SO. The CDD reps belive they are a superior form of life and think they deserve more because the are "elected" and represent "Meadow Pointe". They decided to figure out how much it would cost to contract a deputy which came out to roughly $87,000.00. That includes salary, vacation, sick leave, insurance, vehicle, equipment, etc... The two communities checked their checking account and figured out they could write a check without raising their taxes so they did it. Now they have their own deputy on speed dial to do as they want. And coming soon there will be a second car paid for by MP 3 & 4 for 7 day a week coverage. It really had less to do with politics and more to do with them expecting more.

Just wait until one of those "elected" board members expect a pass for a violation for something. Common incidents could be where they turn an argument over a property line into a criminal offense and the deputy takes them in. Will there be a renewal to the contract? Or will they contract CIS.

Now you privately funded deputy. Back to work and take my trash to the curb!

07-10-2007, 01:11 PM
like you, i just do what im told

07-14-2007, 12:16 PM
I hear we're loosing a couple of sgt's and detetives. i think this is great. we need to freshen up our agency. we're getting diminished returns.

07-14-2007, 12:18 PM
I hear we're loosing a couple of sgt's and detetives. i think this is great. we need to freshen up our agency. we're getting diminished returns.

07-14-2007, 12:19 PM

07-15-2007, 07:36 AM
That level of the staff is not where the returns have been diminished...

07-19-2007, 03:24 AM
looks like i don't have to expose to much bob i think you have done enough you swindels a.hole your time in any kind of le job is done what comes around went around enjoy your miserable time as a pathetic civilian who will never be respected for any thing u do or have done see you at the appeal good luck not.

07-21-2007, 09:44 PM
testing testing/?

08-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Just wanted to congratulate Bob for his successful negotiating with the commissioners last night. if you don't know they gave him a zero, zip , nada, vote to his budget increase request. so much for your theory about budgeting tactics, "work with them now to get what we really want later", " iv'e been low balling you for years", "you are the united nations and we are a third world country" WOW! and they called REAGAN the great negotiator.

08-17-2007, 02:09 AM
How much time does he need to get the money? He has had 7 years already. I guess if we must work with less, he may need to go handle some calls too. I know a dozen people who will leave if the purse strings tighten and he keeps his non-budgeted positions in place.

08-19-2007, 01:39 PM
The sheriff does what he wants when he wants he is the SHERIFF, but he has to get reelected every 4 years, and now he has been there for 8 years and he has screwed up just like cannon, gillum and short did in their 2nd 4 years term,
I AM GOD AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT,
and now the election comes and good bye bob,

08-19-2007, 09:02 PM
About the only thing he has been truthful about is doing more with less.

Patrol has done so much more with less people than they need.

Detention is guarding more prisoners with less deputies.

Detectives continue to solve more crimes with less detectives.

And, finally, his administrators and personal secretaries make more for less work.

Enjoy your time Bob, you are done in '08.

PS------- You suck as a Sheriff.

08-25-2007, 02:55 AM
If those of you who work for Sheriff White is so bad, who do you think would do a better job in Pasco in '08?

08-25-2007, 03:19 AM
ANYONE!

08-25-2007, 10:59 AM
MILLS

08-25-2007, 11:57 AM
I know a school janitor that probably has more exp. than White. He should have a good chance in '08

09-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I have a feeling that someone from this administration might just pull a shocker and defect at the last minute to run for Sheriff.

09-14-2007, 09:46 PM
I have a feeling that someone from this administration might just pull a shocker and defect at the last minute to run for Sheriff.

You mean Nienhuis?

09-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Read between the lines people.

09-16-2007, 01:21 AM
Come on, you cant mean Eddie B. Dont you and he realize that the opposition will be looking for dirt, checking on finances, and looking for women he may have not been faithful to his wife with? Sheesh, talking about opening a can of worms!!!!!!

Eddie B., dont embarrass your family.