PDA

View Full Version : band aid recog

05-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Did any of the officers involved in the bandaid bandit case get any kind of recognition? I heard from several involved that nobody got as much as a thank you memo from anyone at our PD. I think it is a disgrace if this is true. We give awards for the stupidiest of reasons, but nothing for the group who stopped one of the most wanted bank robbers in US history? I would be ashamed if I was the Admin, way to look out for your troops.

05-20-2007, 11:45 PM
You are wrong,of course shooting mouth before getting facts, why don't you justask., Are you involved in that case you idiot? You are like a little girl.

05-21-2007, 12:35 AM
No, He probably is one of the ones who really didn't do much but is trying to steal the credit... Hey pat yourself on the back... Feels the same right... Now shut the Hell Up.. Oh yea always remember to look over shoulder when "backing".

05-21-2007, 01:00 AM
No awards were given for Band Aid, Other agencies gave letters of appreciation.

Other agencies give out awards to us so it's not that bad....someone cares enough at least.

05-22-2007, 01:11 AM
I asked some involved and they said they got nothing from our pd. the only thing they got was a blanket thank you memo from fdle that everyone whoever got robbed received. talking nasty to others when you have no facts is wrong. our agency dropped the ball taking care of those involved, but the admin still take credit whenever possible. Ask anyone who took part and ask them if they received anything from our pd. you will see the answer is no.

05-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Asky is a gossip hen that runs around asking what everyone got.

05-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Cluck, cluck, Is your car better than mine? Cluck, cluck what award did you get? I cluck around and like to gossip, cluck ole hen !!!

05-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Cluck, cluck, Is your car better than mine? Cluck, cluck what award did you get? I cluck around and like to gossip, cluck ole hen !!!

05-24-2007, 02:19 AM
Yup, dont worry about peeps getting awards for no reason. Rip ofcs for bringing truth to light about nobody getting credit for doing a good job. Lets tear ofcs apart for giving a crud about this place. You say ask the source for the true info and when they do, you call them gossipy or nosey bodies. It's a lose -lose situation. Bring topics up and you are disgruntled or a trouble maker. Save a drug addict from od-ing and they give you the key to the city. This place is amazing, I know I should just quit or shut my mouth. Thanks I know the drill, save your breath!

05-24-2007, 05:30 AM
If you are correct that they didn't receive any recognition which I am suspect of, you can take matters into your own hands.

Any of us can nominate someone for an award so go ahead and write it up...forward it to the awards committee.

Oh yea and you can save the it's not my job ....because I don't care. Put up or shut up hot shot.

If you had real stones, go ask upstairs and see if your facts are correct and if you are....make a polite suggestion...perhaps you may be surprised..

But you won't...too easy to just stay downstairs and snipe...

05-27-2007, 12:57 AM
To the loser named "trip" who is coming on here trying to rehash old CIS crap and trying throw jabs at people........

enjoy your stay on the road punk