PDA

View Full Version : The weird cop wanna be

05-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Let's take a minute to recognize and thank the woman who called in about the nutjob riding around trying to stop people in the FAKE unmarked cruiser.

To the Sheriff's Office; While you are investigating this nut job and his local antics with this car please remember something. You already think there is a reason he painted the car from white to black.

There is also a reason he moved here from Florida. There is also a reason that this car still has Florida tags on it when his other cars have have Tennessee tags. I know you are probably looking into this but please take the time to notify the authorities in his former town or towns in Florida because he has probably done this there too.

What you probably don't (or won't) know is that he also has a chevy tahoe which also looks like a law enforcement vehicle. In addition to that he has been spouting off to some people about putting bullet proof tires on the tahoe. This is really strange and is yet another red flag. This guy has probably been up to a lot more than some of us realize.

He is not new to this type of behavior so a thorough background is in order. Good luck and please make an example out of this jerk.

05-24-2007, 02:14 AM
Let's take a minute to recognize and thank the woman who called in about the nutjob riding around trying to stop people in the FAKE unmarked cruiser.

To the Sheriff's Office; While you are investigating this nut job and his local antics with this car please remember something. You already think there is a reason he painted the car from white to black.

There is also a reason he moved here from Florida. There is also a reason that this car still has Florida tags on it when his other cars have have Tennessee tags. I know you are probably looking into this but please take the time to notify the authorities in his former town or towns in Florida because he has probably done this there too.

What you probably don't (or won't) know is that he also has a chevy tahoe which also looks like a law enforcement vehicle. In addition to that he has been spouting off to some people about putting bullet proof tires on the tahoe. This is really strange and is yet another red flag. This guy has probably been up to a lot more than some of us realize.

He is not new to this type of behavior so a thorough background is in order. Good luck and please make an example out of this jerk.

We have contacted the agency in Florida over the area in which he lived and they had no information on him other than a vandalism report. If you have any leads I might follow up on I would appreciate them. We are aware of his Tahoe. We did get consent from him and did search his home and property. He is a person of interest to us and will continue to be. We are going to try to make an example of him, we do not need this type of thing happening around here.

05-24-2007, 11:36 AM
This guy has most likely moved around from town to town or county to county and in this case he moved from state to state.

Just a suggestion. Look a little deeper into his last known state. He probably has been in more than one scrape with the law before and he has probably lived in more than one town. People like him tend to move around to avoid detection.

This guy is an oddball. He thinks his actions were justified from all the reports I have heard. He is either experienced at doing this or he is escalating in his behavior. As far as your consent to search his place. If he had stuff he did not want you to see he would not have let you do that. If he has any stuff you shouldnt see it is hidden at some other place.

Don't be surprised if his tahoe starts growing cop equipment or don't be surprised if another cruiser look alike appears at his place.

Please try not to forget about this guy because he won't forget that he
thinks what he does is just fine. Expect him to do something.

05-30-2007, 04:58 PM
WAIT-A-MINNIT, I know how we can solve this case quicker, INFO GUY call C.I.D. GUY . :shock:
The telephone number is 423-461-1414, maybe this thing can be solved quicker rather than these cryptic messages being left. We're all on the same team right?

06-04-2007, 09:28 PM
WAIT-A-MINNIT, I know how we can solve this case quicker, INFO GUY call C.I.D. GUY . :shock:
The telephone number is 423-461-1414, maybe this thing can be solved quicker rather than these cryptic messages being left. We're all on the same team right?

Maybe we are on the same team then again maybe not. Maybe I am not on the team at all but just wanna help. Either way if I was going to call CID Guy then I would have done that already but thanks for the suggestion. Its not like I have had lots of cooperation with CID GUY in the past. I belive that if CID GUY wants to do everything he can then he has already read this or heard about it and is working on it. If not oh well at least I did what I could.

Ya know if you have a bad meal or lousy service at a restaraunt you probably wont go back. The difference is that there are lots of other resaraunts to go to.

06-05-2007, 03:30 AM
I beg to differ, comparing the sheriff's office to a restaurant is awful. Just what if that lady hadn't of called 911 and something bad happened to her. And you seem to have info about the situation. Then I would assume that omission is just as guilty as comission. Just because someone or some department rubbed you the wrong way doesn't mean that the whole department is bad or even that officer. It's call being human and everyone has bad days. Maybe you caught that officer on a bad day. I am all for working for the good of the community and let's put our petty difference to the side. Not everyone is going to get along but working together to STOP Crime is what matters, especially if that crime involves a female getting raped. So get over yourself and help protect the community in which you live in. That person could have been your wife or daughter.

06-05-2007, 03:32 AM
you go!!!

06-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I beg to differ, comparing the sheriff's office to a restaurant is awful. Just what if that lady hadn't of called 911 and something bad happened to her. And you seem to have info about the situation. Then I would assume that omission is just as guilty as comission. Just because someone or some department rubbed you the wrong way doesn't mean that the whole department is bad or even that officer. It's call being human and everyone has bad days. Maybe you caught that officer on a bad day. I am all for working for the good of the community and let's put our petty difference to the side. Not everyone is going to get along but working together to STOP Crime is what matters, especially if that crime involves a female getting raped. So get over yourself and help protect the community in which you live in. That person could have been your wife or daughter.

Pardon me but there is no need to become emotional. No one compared anything to a restaurant. I commend that lady who called 911, please refer to the very top of this string.

If you can compare omission with comission then I hope you get the chance to take a class on law sometime in your life and I also hope you never become a judge. However, if your "assumption" is your belief then your failure to pass this on with a phone call to CID Guy is no different than me not calling him. I certainly hope you have called CID about this because it could have been or might be YOUR wife or daughter in the future.

If you are able to see clearly about all of this now you might be noticing that you are not helping fix the problem you are helping push the good natured well intended citizens further away from wanting to help the local authorities. In years gone by the law used to appreciate help from the comminuty not chastise them for the manner in which they offered assistance.

I think I am done helping now, and fairly sorry I tried.

GOOD DAY SIR

06-06-2007, 01:01 AM
My, oh my, Joey Boy! So , I see you have nothing to do. Maybe you should go down to the End Of The Road Market and just whettle. Yeah maybe you could whettle a gun, then you could immagine you are shooting bad guys. Hey, maybe good ole Sheriff Harris will come shoot too, Lord knows he can't legally buy a gun.

11-14-2007, 04:15 AM
Has anyone heard any new news about this nutjob? It seems it just dropped out of the news???

02-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah this guy pled guilty to WCSO's charges and JBO PD's charges. and on a happier note it seems this guy had sued a pharmacuetical company for a pill of theirs causing him to be "blind". Apparently when you are "blind" you can drive around and stop people in an unmarked vehicle. Anyway the Phar. co. discovered this little guy had duped them into a settlement and quickly placed leins on everything he owns and is in the process of taking him to federal court for some sort of fraud. He wasn't very happy sitting in Chancery court waiting for his heraing. So sad! :twisted: