PDA

View Full Version : Click It or Ticket Campaign

Squad Buddha
05-18-2007, 06:26 AM
We're Neglected...Morale's in the toilet...Compression Issues...No pay raise?
How in the world can we get motivated for this dog & pony show?
The higher-ups don't give a crap about us!
All they want are our stats for braggin' rights...
Why make the effort to make them look good?
Maybe a little "less than enthusiastic" approach to this event is in order...
Know what I mean???
:x

05-18-2007, 07:55 AM
Sounds like a plan to me. We can use the data sheet as a guide...so we know what NOT to write!

05-19-2007, 08:19 AM
What's with this campaign anyway? The same legislators who saw fit to throw us a "bone" instead of giving us a real increase won't make a seatbelt law violaton a primary stop. If you want people to wear a seatbelt, then put some teeth in the law so these campaigns have some validity.

05-19-2007, 02:46 PM
the problem is not the writing of the cit's it is that everyone in Palm Beach knows if they take the ticket to court the will get off with just paying $20-40 bucks instead of the 76.50. The magistrates have turned traffic violations into a joke. I have yet seen anyone go to court on a ticket and pay the whole fine. Thats is why no one care about getting a ticket , so why put a $$ amount on the citation just leave it blank .

05-19-2007, 04:03 PM
We're Neglected...Morale's in the toilet...Compression Issues...No pay raise?
How in the world can we get motivated for this dog & pony show?
The higher-ups don't give a crap about us!
All they want are our stats for braggin' rights...
Why make the effort to make them look good?
Maybe a little "less than enthusiastic" approach to this event is in order...
Know what I mean???
:x

:lol:
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord....

05-21-2007, 01:14 AM
This guy watches too many Miami Vice reruns....probably has a mullet too

05-21-2007, 03:06 AM
Florida is one of the few states that doesn't have a primary seatbelt law. Until they pass one I could care less about writing seatbelt tickets.

05-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Florida is one of the few states that doesn't have a primary seatbelt law. Until they pass one I could care less about writing seatbelt tickets.

Amen to that. Its like saying jump into the ring for a fight but your going to have one hand tied behind your back. How many millions does the state loose each year from the feds. for not having a primary seat belt law, think its like 8 or 10 million last I heard.

05-21-2007, 02:03 PM

Amen to that. Its like saying jump into the ring for a fight but your going to have one hand tied behind your back. How many millions does the state loose each year from the feds. for not having a primary seat belt law, think its like 8 or 10 million last I heard.

You are right. They could simply pass a primary law, reduce fatalities by 30% the first year like other states did with the law, and give the 10 million extra dollars to help trooper's salaries. Just another example of how Florida doesn't have a clue and doesn't care.