PDA

View Full Version : Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Dispatchers

05-18-2007, 02:34 AM
Does anyone know if this is an agency to even bother applying for? Although I have heard Hillsborough SO's radio traffic and it sounds so neat and organized the way they say things, and in two years of hearing their radio traffic I don't believe I ever heard a dispatcher ever screw up once!!! Good job Hillsborough Dispatchers!!! :wink:

05-19-2007, 05:40 PM
aaaahahahahahhahahaahhahahah sorry ... lllllllllllllllooooooooooolllllllllll for real ok sorry

05-19-2007, 07:06 PM
While the compliment is nice, believe me, all agencies screw up. And, I am not only referring to the dispatchers, the deputies do too. But you are correct; I don't think it happens too frequently. Most employees gives their best and generally, I believe that most of the dispatchers, and deputies, enjoy their job and want to do a good job at it. Obviously, there are a few that you just can't please that probably would not be happy anywhere. Go figure :!:

Saying that, thanks again for the kind words :D

PS Thank you Hillsborough County Dispatchers. Keep up the great work and for representing our agency well :!:

PPS Thank you to all the dispatchers for doing your part in public service. Your dedication to the job is commendable no matter what agency you work for :!:

05-20-2007, 01:10 AM
You're Welcome. :wink: