PDA

View Full Version : Laptops

05-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Where are they? RP was suppose to get them first. Come on people how hard is it to get this up and running. Going on 3 years now.

05-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Simply Amazing isnt it???? At least we actually HAD digi's

05-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Where are they? RP was suppose to get them first. Come on people how hard is it to get this up and running. Going on 3 years now.

Itronix Laptops are going to be the offical computers. The first 500 will soon roll out in the next month or two. I.T. is still working out the kink in dispatching calls and report writing. RP and a couple specialize units will be getting the laptops first. FTO's on RP will be first in line to let trainee's learn the system. Be patient...they are coming.
Finally has a Sheriff that will deliver on his promise of laptops. Printers and scanners will not be immediate because of budget restrictions.

05-16-2007, 12:23 AM
Where are they? RP was suppose to get them first. Another PBSO lie. Come on people how hard is it to get this up and running. Going on 3 years now.

Itronix Laptops are going to be the offical computers. The first 500 will soon roll out in the next month or two. I.T. is still working out the kink in dispatching calls and report writing. RP and a couple specialize units will be getting the laptops first. FTO's on RP will be first in line to let trainee's learn the system. Be patient...they are coming.
Finally has a Sheriff that will deliver on his promise of laptops. Printers and scanners will not be immediate because of budget restrictions.

Ill believe it when i see it. Ive been hearing "18 months" for 1800 months.

05-16-2007, 12:52 AM
Where are they? RP was suppose to get them first. Another PBSO lie. Come on people how hard is it to get this up and running. Going on 3 years now.

I heard the same. Thank heavens for a good Sheriff like Bradshaw

05-16-2007, 12:57 AM
IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DATA MOBILE PROJECT. GOTO THE APPS PAGE. AT THE TOP LEFT, THERE IS A LARGE BOX NAMED THE MOBILE DATA PROJECT WITH A LOGO. CLICK ON IT. YOU ARE THEN ABLE TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS (CAN BE ANONYMOUS) ABOUT DELIVERY TIMES, TECHNICAL SPECS, ETC.

ALL QUESTIONS ARE PROMPTLY ANSWERED.

OR, YOU CAN EMAIL OR CALL SGT JOHN D'ANDREA, DANDREAJ@PBSO.ORG OR CALL AT EXTENSION 3717. HE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR EVEN SHOW YOU THE PANASONIC LAPTOPS WE'RE GETTING.

THE LAPTOP ISSUES ARE MORE THAN JUST PASSING THE COMPUTERS OUT. THEY ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO RUN DAVID, FCIC/NCIC, LIMITED APPS, PALMS, ENTER REPORTS AND OTHER FORMS, PHOTOS EVIDENCE, ETC. ALSO, HAVE REAL TIME GPS CAPABILITIES. THEY ARE MAKING FINAL SELECTIONS ON A HIGH TECH ROUTER SO DEPUTIES CAN GO MOBILE WITH THEIR LAPTOPS. BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT A NEW CADS SYSTEM, THE TECHS ARE ENSURING ALL SYSTEMS HAVE THE SAME OPERATING PICTURE. THERE IS A LOT TO THIS WHOLE THING AND THE PROGRESS, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING WE WERE STARTING FROM ZERO SINCE SHERIFF BRADSHAW TOOK OFFICE, IS GOING AHEAD.

BE PATIENT. BELIEVE ME IT IS WELL WORTH IT.

05-21-2007, 11:20 PM
WWW.ITRONIX.COM (http://WWW.ITRONIX.COM)

05-23-2007, 04:05 PM

We have been more than patient. We will see if Road Patrol gets them first. They need them first. After all they are the ones out there doing all the work. I suspect more PBSO delays are coming

05-23-2007, 04:22 PM

We have been more than patient. We will see if Road Patrol gets them first. They need them first.After all they are the ones out there doing all the work. I suspect more PBSO delays are coming

Go work somewhere with computers. They are coming and coming soon!

05-23-2007, 04:57 PM
IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DATA MOBILE PROJECT. GOTO THE APPS PAGE. AT THE TOP LEFT, THERE IS A LARGE BOX NAMED THE MOBILE DATA PROJECT WITH A LOGO. CLICK ON IT. YOU ARE THEN ABLE TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS (CAN BE ANONYMOUS) ABOUT DELIVERY TIMES, TECHNICAL SPECS, ETC.

ALL QUESTIONS ARE PROMPTLY ANSWERED.

OR, YOU CAN EMAIL OR CALL SGT JOHN D'ANDREA, DANDREAJ@PBSO.ORG OR CALL AT EXTENSION 3717. HE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR EVEN SHOW YOU THE PANASONIC LAPTOPS WE'RE GETTING.

THE LAPTOP ISSUES ARE MORE THAN JUST PASSING THE COMPUTERS OUT. THEY ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO RUN DAVID, FCIC/NCIC, LIMITED APPS, PALMS, ENTER REPORTS AND OTHER FORMS, PHOTOS EVIDENCE, ETC. ALSO, HAVE REAL TIME GPS CAPABILITIES. THEY ARE MAKING FINAL SELECTIONS ON A HIGH TECH ROUTER SO DEPUTIES CAN GO MOBILE WITH THEIR LAPTOPS. BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT A NEW CADS SYSTEM, THE TECHS ARE ENSURING ALL SYSTEMS HAVE THE SAME OPERATING PICTURE. THERE IS A LOT TO THIS WHOLE THING AND THE PROGRESS, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING WE WERE STARTING FROM ZERO SINCE SHERIFF BRADSHAW TOOK OFFICE, IS GOING AHEAD.

FIVE-O, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FACTS SINCE YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME.

05-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Go work somewhere with computers. They are coming and coming soon!

you go work someplace else

05-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Lets be nice...... :!:

05-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Shut-up. Go work somewhere with computers. They are coming and coming soon!

******* You go work someplace else you .

Wow with that attitude don't go somewhere else. Due us a favor and get out of Law Enforcement. Obviously you don't deserve it if you get that hyped up over someone telling you to go elsewhere. Grow up.

05-29-2007, 08:41 PM
:roll: what the let's give the laptops to units like swat and let's have swat come back to the road where the bread and butter of PBSO is.