PDA

View Full Version : Saturday OPEN house at MPD!

05-15-2007, 03:40 AM
on saturday the 19th a job fair will be held at 400 nw 2ave. I believe at the beginning of June we will open for lat. officers and in may we will be hiring new recruits. Shoot are new contract puts us above Miami Gardens go figure protesting gets you somewhere.

Think about putting in an application we got over 150 spots for P.O. and about 200 officers in the drop right now.

Take home car same snake pit ;) better pay!!!

05-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Before you leave your dept,check our own crap cause its heavy. all though the pay is better and opportunities too,,, good luck! we have our own sell outs and here is just one:

pepe bicycleta

Posted: 05/14/07 21:57:58 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senor churro,I love your posts in Hialeah but cmdr. Alfonso has you guys beat,l.ol. This guy has a crew of 6 cops, ON A shift,ALL over 20yr vets. doing the following:
39ing old folks selling fruit
writing JAYWALIKNG tixs to senior citizens on flagler
Doing an off duty job,on city time,getting laborers of SEDANOS parking lot,between 7 and 9am!
Harrassing,he calls it challenging, ALL immigrants and homeless walking on flagler or 8st.
Rousing the homeless from underpasses,even though the county has given sex offenders the right to live there.
DEMANDING MORE THAN 2 TIXS A DAY,YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE TO WRITE 2TIXS..
Y SI,TIX ALL GUYS ON BICYCLETA CAUSE IF THEY ARE ON BIKES,MUST BE CRACK HEADS,L.O.L. SCARY,,,,,,,,,,,
AND ON AND ON.. HE ALSO HAS AN ALTER EGO,LT. OLIVA WHO WATCHES OUT AND HELPS CARRY THESE DISPICABLE ORDERS!
NO CHURROS IN MIAMI OR FRUITS,WATER,MAMONCILLOS AND SOON,NO CAFE CON LECHE EITHER!!! STAY IN HIALEAH,U R SAFER,L.O.L.

05-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Bro.,that commander sounds just like some of the A$$ holes we have here but they have A lot more benefits and greater diversity.
M.P.D.,here I come!
Ill see the rest of you in my new take home car as I pass u on Palm Ave!

05-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Any of you really think the administration really cares what you post here. Please go home in your POV and you will all do what ever they say period. If tomorrow they say 3 a day you will give them 3 a day. Stop whining and move on to another department. You all say hi to one another and think that makes Hialeah PD more united or friendlier. Yeah right. Miami PD is the most united department in the County as our Mayor and administration found out!!! 1135 White, Black, and Hispanic bad Mo'Fos!!! Period.

You people can't even get 350 to back each other up. You are pathetic little people. You could not even get more than 50 PO's to picket in front of your Mayor's residence! Could you? I thought so. Bunch of floor mats that is what you guys are. You give PO's all over the County a bad name for settling for less. All we ever heard in the past was Hialeah does not even have take home cars you guys should be grateful. You people are dragging the whole County down because you are cowards as a whole.

:x

05-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Any of you really think the administration really cares what you post here. Please go home in your POV and you will all do what ever they say period. If tomorrow they say 3 a day you will give them 3 a day. Stop whining and move on to another department. You all say hi to one another and think that makes Hialeah PD more united or friendlier. Yeah right. Miami PD is the most united department in the County as our Mayor and administration found out!!! 1135 White, Black, and Hispanic bad Mo'Fos!!! Period.

You people can't even get 350 to back each other up. You are pathetic little people. You could not even get more than 50 PO's to picket in front of your Mayor's residence! Could you? I thought so. Bunch of floor mats that is what you guys are. You give PO's all over the County a bad name for settling for less. All we ever heard in the past was Hialeah does not even have take home cars you guys should be grateful. You people are dragging the whole County down because you are cowards as a whole.

:xYou are completely right... :(

05-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Do you really believe that Miami will offer you better quality of work than Hialeah??? Besides more money & a take home, you will have the same amount of problems coupled with the same idiots with different names & uniform. The politics in Miami are heavier than Hialeah.

05-29-2007, 01:40 AM
If your going to put up with shit, might as well get paid more money and have a take home. That was about as a dumb of a comment I have read yet.

05-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Look, I worked at another Pd for a long while. I will admit there is BS here, but the work here is not bad and I have been here going on 2 years with 10 years plus on the job! from a pd here in Dade County. You will have to pay you dues fto ect. but the reward is good in the end. It is worth it and have no regrets making the move. :D

05-30-2007, 03:21 AM
If your going to put up with shizzat, might as well get paid more money and have a take home. That was about as a dumb of a comment I have read yet.

Go ahead and make the switch ROOKIE, you'll be whining there too & wish you were working in Hialeah again........

05-30-2007, 04:32 AM
CACASTUFF I do not think 11 years qualifies as a rookie. Go sing that story elsewhere, I have seen enough here. If you have less than 4 or 5 years, you would be insane to remain here. I did not listen 11 years ago, so here I am. Things are as bad now as they were in 97 and no improvement in the horizon. True every department has it issues but the grass is greener, especially since all we have is dried up grass and patches of dirt here in Hialeah.

05-30-2007, 04:34 AM
If your going to put up with shizzat, might as well get paid more money and have a take home. That was about as a dumb of a comment I have read yet.

Go ahead and make the switch ROOKIE, you'll be whining there too & wish you were working in Hialeah again........You must be one of the "PROZAC" gang members.Thousands of dollars a year more a take home car and the same or less crap.Don't think twice,you will not regret it if you,
"RUN LIKE HELL,and DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!!!" :lol:

05-31-2007, 04:02 AM
I did not listen 11 years ago, so here I am.

OK so you’re not a rookie but you will be treated like one in Miami. I worked briefly for Hialeah a while ago & yes I also left that miserable agency. But I left to a much better agency & away from Dade County. I have plenty friends in Miami with different ranks & positions & trust me just like you didn’t listen when you were told about Hialeah; history repeats itself. If you really want quality of work then leave Dade County.