PDA

View Full Version : COURTESY

05-14-2007, 04:23 PM
THERE ARE ALOT OF POSTS ABOUT FHP WRITING THERE FELLOW BROTHERS... BUT THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES, TRUST ME. I WORK AS A WALMART SECURITY GUARD AND WE GOT GUARDS WHO WRITE OTHER GUARDS ON INCIDENT REPORTS BECAUSE OF TAKING A FEW EXTRA MINUTES ON THERE SMOKE BREAK. I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. ALL OF OUR LINES OF WORK IN LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE VERY STRESSFUL, SOMETIMES YOU NEED AN EXTRA BREAK. WE ALL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!

05-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I agree that Walmart's store detectives are our brothers in LE!!!! :devil:

05-14-2007, 04:40 PM
THERE ARE ALOT OF POSTS ABOUT FHP WRITING THERE FELLOW BROTHERS... BUT THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES, TRUST ME. I WORK AS A WALMART SECURITY GUARD AND WE GOT GUARDS WHO WRITE OTHER GUARDS ON INCIDENT REPORTS BECAUSE OF TAKING A FEW EXTRA MINUTES ON THERE SMOKE BREAK. I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. ALL OF OUR LINES OF WORK IN LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE VERY STRESSFUL, SOMETIMES YOU NEED AN EXTRA BREAK. WE ALL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!

Alright, who's the wise arse trying to be funny by posting this on here?

05-15-2007, 12:14 PM
That guy need to get a life. Talkin about security guard, hey buddy get a real job. Macdonald is hiring like crazy.

05-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Your post is typical. Most of you cops think your god. Im not fooled by those movies and tv shows that show you runnin around with your guns drawn and tackeling people. It's more like parking under some shade from a tree and talking on your cell phone. Being a security guard is probably more dangerous than your job, we are at the scene of the crime while it happens... not 10 minutes later with four officers (four guns) Face it, Law Enforcement is for people who can't get a real degree in college. It's one of the only jobs an idiot can get, and can use some braun to get paid "good". Don't pat yourself on your back to hard, a nurse is more of a hero than you are. Don't make fun of someone elses job when it only takes a high school diploma and an idiot proof academy to obtain your job. Respect is earned, not given. Just because your a cop doesnt mean crap. Even a McDonalds manager has to have some higher education. Now go do another check of your local donut shop... GOD.

05-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Sorry you flunked the psyc for the LE job you wanted. Tired of getting pulled over for the dark tint on your 92 crown vic you got at the police auction? wife get on you for spending too much on yellow strobe lights for the car? here's a news flash for you, cops are better than regular people. most who know this to be true are not power tripping, we just realize that in order to not be one of the sheep you have to accept the fact that they are the baddest sheep dog on the hill. shove your political correct, i'm okay your okay crap back up into the houseware aisle and deal with the fact that you lost big in life. now go back to checking recipets at the door, and for god sake tuck in your shirt!

05-16-2007, 11:17 AM
JeanJR:

We dont think we're god, but we are the law, and that is a pretty serious responsibility. Many people want to be in our brotherhood, but, like family, you cant choose who. Certain people are capable of bearing the responsibility of an officer of the law. Many others, for many different reasons, cannot. We are not comparing our level of heroism to anyone else, its just that we are in an elite and unique fraternity that bears an enormous responsibility. Those who are in the brotherhood are in. Those who pretend to be in it get singled out, as occured in the above post. Dont come onto an LEO website with this nonsense. LEO's are different than the rest of the population. Accept this and move on.

There are many people who make more money than us, have better formal educations, better jobs, etc. But no other member of a profession, not security or nursing or Mcdonalds managers or judges or attorneys or doctors can enter into this brotherhood without becoming a sworn officer. Its not about money, or education or responsibility...it's about being an officer of the law.

05-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Get off this forum. This forum is mainly for florida state trooper, so if you are not a state trooper, go back to walmart and start checking receipt at the door you little buddy.

05-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Just because your a cop doesnt mean crap.
So uhhhhhhhhh what are you REALLY trying to tell us? :shock:

Face it, Law Enforcement is for people who can't get a real degree in college. It's one of the only jobs an idiot can get, and can use some braun to get paid "good". Even a McDonalds manager has to have some higher education.
Hummmmm I guess that my college degrees aren't real, eh? Trust me: Florida's state university system is bona fide. ;) So uhhhhhh what are you doing with your college degree??? Working as a loss prevention guard? Gee, you're going to go a long ways in life!!! Good luck because it sounds like you need it! :snicker:

Don't make fun of someone elses job when it only takes a high school diploma and an idiot proof academy to obtain your job.
You make it sound like any Tom, D*ck or Harry who has a high school diploma can get hired-on as a sworn officer. :lol: But with your college degree, how come you can't get hired-on as a cop? :snicker: Here ya go, chief, let me explain why you can't get hired-on as a cop: There is much more to the process than what you anticipated. If it were as simple to get hired-on as you claim, then you'd be hired yourself, but you're not. ;) How do you spell rejection? :shock:

Respect is earned, not given.
You need it more than we do, so keep it. :devil:

05-17-2007, 12:25 AM
To jeanjr23:, Dude, before you get on some soapbox and start your pathetic whine about respect, why don't you learn to spell first? Here is a quick lesson- is is YOU'RE, not "your". If that is too difficult then just use YOU ARE instead. Okay, also in the same sentence it is not "doesnt", it is DOES'NT or once again- DOES NOT. Also it is paid WELL, not "good". I guess since I only am an English major, I do not know how to be an officer of the law, and my degree is of no importance. Basically, you are a NIMROD, you would not make it past first phase of field training if you rendered written reports with all these mistakes. These are just the obvious, I really could have picked apart your post even worse. Now that you are a little more educated, go greet the nice people as they walk into Wal-Mart.

05-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Good luck buddy.

05-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Clean up on aisle 12 please. Hey, my little boys wants a smilly face sticker. Can you help me... :lol: