PDA

View Full Version : Is CCSO still hiring?

05-13-2007, 08:23 PM
I am a certified LEO in Florida and have recently put in my application for road patrol. I was just wondering if CCSO is still hiring for the road? I moved out of Florida so I have been out of the loop for a while. If someone could let me know, I would appreciate it!!!!!

Paradise
05-13-2007, 08:42 PM
YES we are still hiring. If your Fl Cert is still valid that will help you. You can go to our website at www.colliersheriff.org (http://www.colliersheriff.org) and fill out the initial app on line. Tell them that Paradise referred you :)

We can use the experienced help...good luck!

skibum81
05-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Thanks for getting back to me Paradise! I already have my application in, and as of the 8th of this month, my application is still under review. The HR lady said I should get a phone call in a week or so.

05-13-2007, 10:02 PM
run...don't walk...run!

skibum81
05-13-2007, 10:32 PM
run...don't walk...run!

What does that mean? I don't get it.

05-14-2007, 02:20 AM
tell them 252 referred u.

skibum81
05-14-2007, 04:06 AM
If I get a call from Collier to do my testing, U guess I can do all my testing in one week because I am not in Florida anymore. After all the testing is done with, how long does it take for them to hire you or not?

Curios George
05-14-2007, 08:54 AM
It depends on how long it takes to do your background. It is an accelerated process never taking longer than 90 days from submitting the first app to start date.

Keep us posted.

veteranrookie
05-15-2007, 06:15 AM
If I get a call from Collier to do my testing, U guess I can do all my testing in one week because I am not in Florida anymore. After all the testing is done with, how long does it take for them to hire you or not?

I applied from out of state and yes they will condense the processing for you if you have to come and stay. It will take a week to do that. As far as the conditional offer you get from them,.....well, it took about 2 months for them to give me a start date after my offer so...it's a lenghty process. It could be quicker for you, who knows!

Good Luck.