PDA

View Full Version : ??? Chief ???

05-11-2007, 09:23 PM
So I've heard that your chief was forced by the City Commission to resign. Was there a problem, I thought he was a great guy dedicated to the officers. If so are there any names in the hat to take his place?

05-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes, he was asked to resign by the Commission. He was a quiet guy, didn't really involve himself in too much. I believe the commission wants someone a bit more active in the department.

I didn't mind the chief, I thought he was a genuinely nice guy.

Haven't heard about a replacement as of yet.

05-13-2007, 03:10 AM
I was just talked to one of your officers and he told me that two of your Captians applied for the position. He couldn't tell me which two but said it wasn't the one over road patrol.

05-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes, he was asked to resign by the Commission. He was a quiet guy, didn't really involve himself in too much. I believe the commission wants someone a bit more active in the department.

I didn't mind the chief, I thought he was a genuinely nice guy.

Haven't heard about a replacement as of yet.

That's why the Commission didn't like him. Too nice of a guy.
They probably told him that ya need to start playing games with the guys.

05-20-2007, 05:37 PM
heard your new chief was the 3rd in Command at Hollywood PD

05-21-2007, 03:15 AM
, we need a more active chief that'll be more involve :lol: :twisted:

05-28-2007, 02:46 PM
heard your new chief was the 3rd in Command at Hollywood PD

we dont have a new chief yet there skippy

05-30-2007, 12:55 AM
I heard of one name in the hat for chief. If this information is correct, you better hope and pray every evening that this rumor is not true or he will do to your department what he has done to ours. Good luck to a promotion within.

05-30-2007, 06:43 PM
I heard of one name in the hat for chief. If this information is correct, you better hope and pray every evening that this rumor is not true or he will do to your department what he has done to ours. Good luck to a promotion within.

Highly unlikely. last time we had a chief we didnt like, we'll, you can ask him yourself on June 6 when he is no longer an employee of this city.

You can also seek reference from our old major as well, I'm sure he can vouch that if you aren't well received, you can seek other employment.

05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
any truth to bso chief temp taking over?

05-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Yes it's true. BSO Chief on his way. After they (BSO) get their foot in the door, you will see something really interesting take place. Trust me!

05-31-2007, 03:12 AM
Yes it's true. BSO Chief on his way. After they (BSO) get their foot in the door, you will see something really interesting take place. Trust me!

yeah lets trust someone who cant even post who they really are. trust these nuts!

08-01-2007, 04:34 PM
The way I heard it, the chief of Palm Bay is looking to be your new chief. I hope I'm wrong.