PDA

View Full Version : Say bye to Ken

05-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Word is your days are numbered. Who will be the next appointed flunkee??

05-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Rumor has it he has started writing his resignation letter.

05-13-2007, 03:49 AM
Word is your days are numbered. Who will be the next appointed flunkee??

Probably the one that the people of Broward County elect in 2008, sad but I dont see him going anywhere before then.

05-13-2007, 09:02 PM
...he's been on his way out for a few years now, why resign now?

05-28-2007, 11:17 PM
...he's been on his way out for a few years now, why resign now?

You want the truth? Well here it is. Makes no damn difference if Ken Jenne resigns or not. He is toast either way. His indictment announcement is pending with NO DEALS, I repeat, NO DEALS. He will loose everything, pension and all. The powers that be are hell bent and going balls to the wall on this one on a slam-dunk case. His many good years of public service and accomplishments will soon be overshadowed by his greed and recless arrogance and by what is about to happen. God willing, Charlie Crist will appoint a real law enforcement man with experience and integrity to the position and then support that person in a 2008 election. That's about as cut and dry as I can get.

06-25-2007, 06:49 PM
We keep hearing rumors but nothing substantiated. When are little heads gonna roll? And I hate to say it but it WILL hurt your contract. I'm glad I got fired and am sitting in a jail cell...I don't have to deal with it.

06-25-2007, 07:19 PM
We keep hearing rumors but nothing substantiated. When are little heads gonna roll? And I hate to say it but it WILL hurt your contract. I'm glad I got fired and am sitting in a jail cell...I don't have to deal with it.

lol

06-26-2007, 05:44 AM

Poor Lou... how yu doin in jail Lou? :evil:

06-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Not so bad in here. I think I'm going to apply to be a detention deputy when I get out. I'm really glad I didn't accept the probation plea bargain, I never would have met my new girlfriend...Tito.

02-29-2008, 01:18 PM
bump