PDA

View Full Version : TRES AMIGAS

05-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Can anyone help me on the CID selection process? How were these selected to represent the CID? Just wondering...I await the thoughts.

05-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Well it definitely looks like Estrellas and Good Hands are the same person trying to stir up some crap. It's people like you that make this forum a place for stupid gossip and not the tool it was meant to be.

If you were not selected for CID and are butt hurt, get over it. Posting on here is not going to change anything, just like it has not changed anything with all the other ramblings.

If an officer got in trouble outside of work, this is NOT the place to discuss it. Whether you like it or not, the people you guys like to cheese out and talk crap about on here, are still cops....OUR cops. To put stuff on here that the public can read that discredits our department and our officers is assanine.

Get a hobby crap stirrer!

05-12-2007, 01:00 PM
You might be right AA if it were not the fact that its the same person creating different threads intended to start a shit storm. As far as the that last comment about one of our officers...like I said before, this is not the place to discuss that issue since this is a publicly viewed forum...no matter who it is you are talking about. If it makes me an A/H for thinking we should deal with our issues as professionals and in-house...then..YEAP..that's me

05-12-2007, 02:47 PM
was going to???
why didn't they???
thought brown clowns did stuff by the book???
personal keep in-house / professional is open game..don't like the game quit...

05-12-2007, 03:30 PM
wow! so much for a brother/sister hood. not only that we have to worry about the criminals, but, also our co worker(s).

05-12-2007, 10:50 PM
not about brotherhood/sisterhood...
if one needs help for a personal problem...we should be there...
if one decides to join the other side of what we deal with on a everyday workday, YOU DECIDE!!!!

05-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Unfortunately, its not that simple guest. Anytime one of our brothers/sisters in blue are "SUSPECTED" of doing something illegal, it effects us all. Anyway, once again...this is not the place to talk about this. If you have a real problem with what happened...grow a pair and approach him/her. Otherwise, all you are is another paparazzi.

05-17-2007, 06:03 PM
First of all, Estrellas and I are different individuals. However, I concur that the selection process is weak at best. This is not approaching someone with stones. In this case it is about the process of selections. All the estrellas are nice people and very nice to some people. All I ask is lets base items of selection on a true career development policy and NOT the joke that this place has become to be.

06-01-2007, 02:27 PM
P Power baby! Forget all the other stuff just keep on letting the P 's do whatever! Geez God help us!

06-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Wow Sobecop...how very astute of you! We can all learn something from you. We are all better people for reading your garbage. Now you can go back to hiding under your tree. Thank you.

06-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Just do what I did to get in CID.

Tell the truth and get someone p'd off at you.

Then you get "career development", which means a transfer to CID.

Just HAD 2 chime in.

See Ya.

06-02-2007, 05:02 AM
There ya go Sobecop...grow a pair like Carlos D and spare us your words of wisdom!