PDA

View Full Version : Retention through IA Investigations

05-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Sad to say but the City has come to a new low. Team "V" is the Mayor's HERO!!! He opens enough IA cases on a broad specter of people and withing those people many have applications with other departments. The other departments, who have hundreds of people fighting for each postilion just move on to the next candidate on the list! Yeah baby!!!!

05-07-2007, 11:22 PM
That's gotta suck a big donkey d#ck.......knowing that your chances of getting out are not ruined.

05-08-2007, 02:45 AM
This is nothing new.
They have no idea how to keep anyone except by negative means.This is another reason that you should do no pro-active work just your regular calls.They don't help you,you don't help them.Remember they pay you by the hour not by the arrest. :!:

05-08-2007, 06:40 AM
Wow you guys are just as screwed up as Bradenton PD! I used to work there and they do the same crap.

05-08-2007, 03:24 PM
What's a postilion?

05-08-2007, 04:30 PM
What's a postilion?I'm pretty sure that he wanted to say "position".

05-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I can not beleive he crap I have just read. You people are the ones that choose to go to War with City Hall. It is not our fault we are better and more intelligent in fighting that war. All of you should have known you GED'rs can never stand up to the might of The Honorable Mayor Robaina, just like you could not against Raul!!! Not until your Representatives come begging to us at city hall will this offensive be concluded. Remember at most of you are just a step above day laborers. Keep that in back of your minds the nest time you pick a fight with the powers at City Hall.

However you will soon feel the greatest bow when in about two weeks your Health insurance does through the roof!! Yes we can do that! We are your bosses and since you do not follow orders that is what you deserve. Palm Ave still looks the same, which shows what a worthless police force you area. Better get ready to work a lot of overtime to pay for your health insurance you malcontents!!!

:twisted: :evil: