PDA

View Full Version : Club Boca

05-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Why can't we shut Club Boca down. This is a place for pond feeding gang members. Let's ship them back to places north.

05-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Good News! City of Boca will be annexeing all that area in the near future and you will no longer have to deal with it. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the place.

05-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Who cares if Boca annexes the club, Gang Busters is in the cities every night doing their jobs.

05-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Great guys....keep whining about your duties and the problems... soon there won't be any areas in South County... just lay offs for deputies. My suggestion, do your job and a little extra. Keep the residents and business owners happy with you so they won't annex... You want to keep your job...don't you?

05-08-2007, 03:53 AM
Unfortunately, Club boca has once again turned into a breeding ground for gangs. Close it down before we have a major problem or shooting at this location.. :(

05-19-2007, 08:53 PM
So, let me get this straight. You think that this club, while it has its problems, should just be shut down because there could be a shooting there? Get a job man! If we shut down everything just because there could be a shooting, or major crime there, then most of the business east of Congress av would be shut down, not to mention the town of Riviera, West Palm, on the north side, and The Western Communities in Belle Glade. What it sounds like to me, is you want to head off problem's in the future, but your solution is, excuse the expression, but wacked! Why don't you try making your self present there, doing 10-61's and walking around talking to the club workers, and patrons, instead of sitting on State Road 7 running traffic all night? Just a thought!

05-19-2007, 11:02 PM
So, let me get this straight. You think that this club, while it has its problems, should just be shut down because there could be a shooting there? Get a job man! If we shut down everything just because there could be a shooting, or major crime there, then most of the business east of Congress av would be shut down, not to mention the town of Riviera, West Palm, on the north side, and The Western Communities in Belle Glade. What it sounds like to me, is you want to head off problem's in the future, but your solution is, excuse the expression, but wacked! Why don't you try making your self present there, doing 10-61's and walking around talking to the club workers, and patrons, instead of sitting on State Road 7 running traffic all night? Just a thought!

Wanna know why???? Go look up the job description for this place and you will see why. Just keep picking up those phone and feeding us the info...Let US figure out how to get the job done.

05-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey to the last comment from commo. Why don't you stick to doing what you do best....sitting in your chair ......who wants to do 1061's in a club full of animals and gang members....none of them have anything constructive to say to Deputies other than vulgarities....I personally want to go home at night and if they wanna shoot each other they can have at it, but why should Deputies be in the middle of it. You should stay in your dark room were you belong where its safe.

05-20-2007, 12:05 AM
"Are You Insane" just reinforced everything that the rest of the agency thinks of the deputies in District 7. Bad guys scare you away from fighting crime? Glad to know we have a bunch of courageous stalwarts on the midnight squad down there. But, hey, be careful. I wouldn't want ya to trip over one of those snipe signs...

05-21-2007, 02:29 AM
Boca Raton is NOT going to annex anything in this area. The community of Boca Del Mar has wanted to be annexed for years. Boca will only annex areas where it does not have to put many resources versus tax money return. Boca Del Mar would drain Boca's Police as it drains PBSO now. Club Boca is a snake pit but our county commissioners are getting paid handsomely from the owner to keep it open. All the people came down there when the other gang banging clubs were closed up by city code enforcement. Code enforcement, something this county seriously lacks.

05-21-2007, 02:35 AM
.........and by the way, it is not ALL the Deputies in D7 that run scared. The REAL PROBLEM is our great Captain has no guts. He is a political pawn of the West Boca Community Council. Captain **** couldn't find an elephant at the circus, much less effectively run a district. He is a **** and just the right hand man of Major Musco. As for Major Musco, it is a shame he is in a position to make changes, but does nothing. Sheriff Bradshaw will eventually see changes need to be made down here. In essence, Deputies hands are tied. They get in trouble for doing anything proactive, except picking up snipe sign and running traffic. These are our district initiaves. Do anything else and be called in by Lieutenant Jones. Most of the guys and girls here wnat to do more but are hammered if they do. We know the crime is much lower then in some other districts because of the area. This is the only thing that helps these **** that we call our leaders down here. I know someone will shortly rebut this, but if you really knew what went on......

05-21-2007, 03:20 AM
District 7 should be a CP District, the same as District 9 (Royal Palm). The problem here is the leadership. In District 9 you have Captain Araujo, a proven leader. Araujo has come up through the ranks and taken his lumps because he is not afraid to do what is right for his people. He is knowledgable and knows how to be a cop. On the other hand, Captain **** has been promoted by ****. Although he took the Sergeants promotional testing way back when they picked anyone off the list, he did favors for Richard Wille and his clan. He never took a promotional test for Lieutenant but was there shining Neuman's shoes. He then made Captain on the back of father Ed by you know what, doing what he does best. **** If District 7 had a real leader they would be the district everyone would wnat to come to, like everyone flocking to District 9. Difference in leadership styles, or what I should say is difference in being a leader and just wearing a white shirt. Captain **** has never did anything in his career **** Captain Araujo has done many things he can be proud of. He is truly a leader for all.

05-30-2007, 10:47 AM
yea club boca needs to get shutdown. for the other dangerous reason but here's another. when you work on friday and saturday night and almost every D7 unit is clr'ing calls just to go to club boca and clr the pklot or whatever, u KNOW there's an issue. how many violent calls have we had there WHILE d/s's do their thing in the pklot? too many, it's like they don't even care that L.E. is just ouside they do it anyways. and with sooo many ppl who don't like L.E. in one place, drinking and partying and listening to music that says "screw the police" what do u THINK they're gunna do when they see a d/s when they're 9 sheets in the wind? yea do the math, it's only a matter of time until someone trys somting on a d/s and there'll be enough ppl to cause a problem for someone down there. honestly, not 1 weekend night has gone by without 2 or more ppl in como just WISHING that, that club would shut down. my hope is just that the d/s keep officer safty in the front of their minds, cuz these ppl are outta control, and it's only a matter of time...

06-02-2007, 03:29 AM
I have some late breaking news for you. Palm Beach County is one of the most violent counties in the state, much less the country. We are no longer a little tourist mecca. Crime is running rampant. That is just life. Closing one club will not make a big difference. Man up or quit!!!