PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Team

05-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Captain Ephuratgymski- Chief Disfunction Officer Call Designator Smiley

Sergeant Ephuratrcurrie- I. A. and Chief Rat Call Designator Cankles

Sergeant Ephuratcrenoshining- Chief Town Idiot Call Designator Shineboy

Judge Greene- Instructor of Diversity Call Designator I didn't know

Judge Seidlin- CAU and Chief Advisor to Capt. Ephuratgymski Call designator Pass the Kleenex

Judge Korda- Chief Narcotics Investigator Call Designator Don't Bogart

Officers Sushi and Tommy Chong- Works for Judge Korda
(Until indicted for Civil Rights Violations and then raped in prison)

06-06-2007, 03:30 PM
OFFICER R. KAYNEINVAREZ- ALL AROUND FRIENDLY GUY. VERY AGREEABLE, ESPECIALLY LIKES THOSE DOWN HOME ETHNIC FOLK

OFFICER E. KAYNEINSETH-CARNEGIE- WHINING CONSULTANT FOR INTERPERSONAL SKILLS. WROTE THE BOOK "HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO HATE YOU" HE SPELLS TEAM "TIAM"

OFFICER TOM SENN- OXYGEN THIEF AND CLASSIC UNDERACHIEVER. HIS HUMOR IS WASTED WITH IDIOTS WHO ARE HALF ASLEEP

OFFICER LOLLIPOP GUILD- NEED I SAY MORE. JEEEEZZZZ!!!!

06-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey, I got one:

Sergeant M. Training-Rant:

Looking to minimize the output of the Training unit to the lowest level in the last 15 years- using the most training personnel ever assembled (Oh, sorry! Those are just his friends in the unit) We are going to need to get all of our high liability training outside the Dept on our own time just to be safe with our tactics and shooting. No offense to two members of that unit that actually know what they are doing and care

06-07-2007, 04:16 AM
So why don't you share your great ideas witrh the rest of us dawn? You have all the best ideas I hear.

06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Can someone get a call designator for the award winning "triple hot-fudge, banana creme, sundae cake" eating fat-azzes Danner and Barry?

I'm sure they know who this is and I'll take my payback like a man.

06-07-2007, 09:31 PM
HOW ABOUT THE PEDOPHILE'S DREAM TEAM? EVEN THOUGH HE'S ALLOWING "THE SGT'S TO SAIL THE SHIP" IT'S WHAT HE WANTED ALL ALONG.
AND THIS IS THE GUY YOU DEFEND. GET SOME TIME ON THE ROAD BEFORE YOU CHOSE SIDES NEXT TIME.

06-07-2007, 09:34 PM
CHOOSE

06-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Way to go, Line Drive!! Can I git a witness!!!

John B. had more training going on at our range by himself than TraininG-Rant can get going with the whole team. Why don't you just leave Glenn and John Sack out there by themselves. They will train us. They know the job. They did it, and earned their way there. They are respected by all. And neither of those guys got hired here because of who they were related to. ;-)

06-07-2007, 09:37 PM
OH no you will not take your payback like man you will take it like a painted up prison whore.

06-07-2007, 09:47 PM
What are those scars on your legs? Still wanna work mids? I'll give you a Doctor's notice to get you on days.

06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Will someone explain carnegie to me?

06-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Here we go again....
Grant?

The Sergeant? the one that works here?

You win the no-prize, I think you are the 1st person to think that the guy...
A) Has wronged anyone here
B) Is incompetent in any way
C) Should not be a Captain
D) gives a flying cr@p what you think.

:roll: