PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Have you guys heard the new crap that is going on with the old zone 1 officers. In the past couple of days several of our brothers and sisters have recieved bulls#@t letters...talk to your fellow former zone 1 officer and find out what's going on.

What drives me insane is that fact these people are entertaining this crap.. There is nobody up the chain standing up for what's right and saying "QRX the line has been crossed", instead individuals are being treated like 38 subjects.

I have had enough of this crap!!! Granted I have alot of time invested in this city, but the crap that we are dealing with is not worth the so called perks we are getting. I rather go somewhere else where even though I am getting the hassle, I have my perks such as a take home, equipment, etc.

Everyone is talking about making a statement of unity!!! Here is one we could all agree on. Let's get the hell out of this place. If we all end up going to other departments, we are all guaranteed to have a familair face.

Its not worth it, you owe it to your families to be stress free and happy with more money in your pockets!!!!!

MIDKNIGHT
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
I've already heard about the ridiculous investigation that was kickstarted by a very well-known Lt. Team "V". However, some other interesting points of views have also come up. Find out how many of those officers had been putting in papers to leave the department and go somewhere else. Now, pending an internal affairs investigation, the other departments will either wait until the investigation is over, or others will unfortunately 07 those applications. This is yet another notch to make us all the more disgruntled and shocked by outrageous events that continue to plague us. It is becoming more and more apparant that the only "perks" we get out of all this are the jokes and friendships we make throughout our careers here, whether they may be long or short. I can only hope no one goes up there without a P.B.A. representative, and if they decide to make a stand, I'll be there.

05-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Everyone that has an application somewhere else has a target on their back. I just received two phone calls from officers that where almost done with the process at the Beach only to be told they must wait. Later they find out they have an open IA case from Team "V". However we get what we deserve and I am not talking about these two officers in particular.

All of you in CRT many have fought for you very hard. However, you listen instead to people who have never raised their voice in your behalf. You keep whining about not having the shift differential and no take homes, but you take it in the A#S just as well as SWAT used to. Perhaps after six to seven years of taking it they will give you take homes. What excuse have they giving you for not giving you take homes?

But here we are, IA is on a rampage and all of you should be wary. But don't be afraid you have done nothing illegal or immoral. I told you a long time ago they will come after us one by one. Single us out like a Lion singles out one Zebra at a time. If all the Zebra's started to kick at the Lion, the Lion would have no choice but to retreat. But one at a time is easy pickings. After all, IA is not after me I am safe, I am sure they have a good reason to go after those people. Those bad officers. The problem is one day those bad officers will be me or you.

Again someone said the other day we need leadership, I say we need some soldiers. Come ask me for help and I will due my best, but remember they know that none of us can count on more than ten people to back us up when we make a demand. Our demands are meaningless and without the threat of force what is a demand but a hollow plead. I am safe for now in the middle of the pack of Zebras. Let them go after those Zebras that strayed from the pack, so I tell myself.

To those of you in CRT, I am disappointed you did not take a stand, but after all I am only someone that has never been able to get anything for you in the first place. Friendship should always be based on what we can do for each other or get from one another. CRT you deserve so much more. Do not let these people tell you what you are worth. You know in your hearts you should have take home cars. Fight for once, before life passes you by. Perhaps in the next life we will have take home cars. I give you that. By the way CRT you are next in the IA rampage, perhaps if you beg they will take into consideration that they use and abuse you and give you nothing for it.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to pick a fight like the City of Miami did? Do you think they got what they got by always bending to their knees?

05-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Everyone that has an application somewhere else has a target on their back. I just received two phone calls from officers that where almost done with the process at the Beach only to be told they must wait. Later they find out they have an open IA case from Team "V". However we get what we deserve and I am not talking about these two officers in particular.

All of you in CRT many have fought for you very hard. However, you listen instead to people who have never raised their voice in your behalf. You keep whining about not having the shift differential and no take homes, but you take it in the A#S just as well as SWAT used to. Perhaps after six to seven years of taking it they will give you take homes. What excuse have they giving you for not giving you take homes?

But here we are, IA is on a rampage and all of you should be wary. But don't be afraid you have done nothing illegal or immoral. I told you a long time ago they will come after us one by one. Single us out like a Lion singles out one Zebra at a time. If all the Zebra's started to kick at the Lion, the Lion would have no choice but to retreat. But one at a time is easy pickings. After all, IA is not after me I am safe, I am sure they have a good reason to go after those people. Those bad officers. The problem is one day those bad officers will be me or you.

Again someone said the other day we need leadership, I say we need some soldiers. Come ask me for help and I will due my best, but remember they know that none of us can count on more than ten people to back us up when we make a demand. Our demands are meaningless and without the threat of force what is a demand but a hollow plead. I am safe for now in the middle of the pack of Zebras. Let them go after those Zebras that strayed from the pack, so I tell myself.

To those of you in CRT, I am disappointed you did not take a stand, but after all I am only someone that has never been able to get anything for you in the first place. Friendship should always be based on what we can do for each other or get from one another. CRT you deserve so much more. Do not let these people tell you what you are worth. You know in your hearts you should have take home cars. Fight for once, before life passes you by. Perhaps in the next life we will have take home cars. I give you that. By the way CRT you are next in the IA rampage, perhaps if you beg they will take into consideration that they use and abuse you and give you nothing for it.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to pick a fight like the City of Miami did? Do you think they got what they got by always bending to their knees?

05-04-2007, 04:36 PM

05-04-2007, 04:55 PM
I have only posted here twice before and they were with good reasons. I feel it neccesary to post again. For one thing we are our own worst enemies. Nobody put a gun to our heads when we agreed to the current contract. WE agreed to this. The Mayor told our PBA reps that he wants to discuss the contract again in April of next year. So for us to ***** and complain at this point about money is stupid, because we agreed to it.

However, have faith for those of you who fear I have turned to the dark side. There are things that we can complain about. First the things we addressed with the Mayor in the last meeting.

1) MDT's- he promised he would look into it. If you haven't noticed, nothing has happened, Thank You o Wise Mr. Brackett. They still are not capable of doing what they are suppose to do.

2) Moral and retention of Officers. It seems the administration is brilliant. As soon as it is discovered Officers are applying to another department an Internal Affairs investigation pops up, which as bushito mentioned above keeps other departments at bay. I dont know about you but that sounds like a department of labor unfair labor practice. But listen carefully o you of no intestinal fortitude. Only the aggrieved person can file this kind of complaint nobody else can do it for you. So Man up or Woman up whatever the case may be, and fight for your rights.

3)CRT- They are getting shafted. They get no extra money, no shift differential and no take home cars. However they said they picked the cream of the crop for that unit. I like to say the picked the biggest wussies in the department. I was speaking to 2 of you CRT guys the other night in the GYM. If you want something done do it yourslef. You cannot expect someone else to fight your battles for you. Have some COJONS and ask to be placed back on the road immediately due to undo hardships caused by scheduling and unrealistic expextations.

There are many other such instances. We must take something into consideration. Raul Martinez our illustrous former Mayor had us by the ____. He knew that outside of Hialeah he could not win an election for Dog Catcher. However it is widely known this Mayor has higher aspirations as does City of Miami Mayor Manny Diaz does.

What I am getting at is the City of Miami was in contract dispute for years. They went through all the headaches and pain we go through. And they exhausted every means to try to get paid a decent wage. When all of that was exhausted they went to the streets called the MEDIA and made it known how unfair Mr. Diaz was being. Seeing his political future fall into the Raul Martinez realm, Mr. Diaz subsided and gave the City of Miami long suffering Officers the best contract they have ever had.

Here is how we start that process we need to ask for another meeting with the Mayor. When he gives us that meeting we need to address the issues. And if we are not happy with the results then we go to the Media as well. Some of you are probably saying lets go to the Media now. I disagree with that lets give him one more try. Present to him the City of Miami contract and the facts of these well timed and brilliant IA investigations and see what he has to say about it. Then giving him his fair shot if we are not happy then LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL.

MIDKNIGHT
05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Do not expect the wise and just Mayor of Hialeah Robaina to issue us what we rightfully deserve. If in the past he has told us take home cars are against his policies, then what can we expect of another attempt at asking for them. In the case of MDT's, they he won't even begin to imagine to issue all the officers one since he doesn't believe we are capable of actually being good officers. In reference to the blatant disregard of morale and honor conducted by Team "V" and administration, he has found the perfect way of forcing officers with hopes of a better career with better advantages to remain in the city of Hialeah. These same officers will then do less work than usual due to the aggravation they are being put through, adding more fuel to their own investigations because their statistics will drop considerably. When it comes to CRT, he will most likely state the CRT unit is still a project in the works and will not fund the unit more until they have proven themselves.

During the Police Memorial Ceremony, I was left in disbelief when I heard Mayor Robaina state to the guests and the NEWS CAMERA recording the event he was issuing his officers state of the art technology, expanding the force, and giving officers a just salary with equally just benefits. After this, Chief Bolaņos takes the podium stand and says crime is coming to an all time low, at which time I begin to think of the rise in armed robberies and burglaries. I will understand he will not say crime is on the rise to prevent a growing fear in our citizens, but don't make false statements when you know there are officers behind you that still work the streets and know the what is really going on.

While my opinion is worth less than one thousandth of a mere penny, it is the only thing that makes me human, which is more than I can say for most of the administration and those who back them. Hope is the only thing that makes a person continue to venture forward in trying times... However I fear the candle of hope has dwindled a long time ago and is a mere memory. Our only option is to voice this matter. Hwoever, I also fear less than a handful will go out and ask for what we need, let alone deserve. Take care my brethren and sistren and take care of each other, we are our only comrades and confidants. Be safe, and best of luck out there.

05-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Its going to take alot to get everyone together on issues. The main word is being TOGETHER. I beleive we must fight for whats best for the dept., not each individual or group. DB wants things, CRT wants things, Patrol wants things, but we need EVERYONE to be together. I am sure most of DB doesnt care what happens on patrol, and vice-versa. Thats not how we are going to get things done. Can everone get together on issues? That remains to be seen. EVERYONE wants more money, no matter where in the dept you are. But how about other issues? Take home's? DB has them, why would they fight? OT, plenty on patrol, but not in DB..... What I am getting at is that we need to come together, plan whats best for everyone, then fight till we get it. I'm ready, I've been ready, now where is everyone else. Like it was said before, 10 people are not going to win the fight, but a majority will. Everyone likes to talk but its time for action. They cant fire the whole dept. Paly it smart, dont stop working b/c you will become a target. No blue-flu's. I beleive that one voice from the dept will get alot done........

05-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Is it true? I heard when those midnight officers got called up, the midnight female officers was rambling like an open book. Its been said that its the reason that the new batch of letters went out.

And you guys talk about standing together? How is that possible when one group is getting in trouble, someone dimes out another to get the lion off its back!!! There is no such thing. Admit it, we are all a bunch a self fish group of people, that is why we have so little and will continue to have little. We grab the first thing that is offered to us. And when someone is in trouble everyone backs away and pretends they are not visible.

You guys can bash me all you want, but you know I am telling the truth. Ask yourself this question, have you called any off the officers involved and asked them how they are doing?? I have called and they are not doing to well. People have been 07'ed by other departments, and have the unnecessary stress of possible punishment on there heads. So you say band together, when we can't even be there for each other!!!

COJONES!!!!

ALUIS you rule in my book, even though you crossed over to the dark side!!!! :shock:

MIDKNIGHT
05-05-2007, 01:05 AM
If it is true someone broke under the scope, then it is sad to hear. Alas, we all know there will always be the few who will not abide by the silence we take to protect ourselves. I for one have called some officers, and unfortunately, they are not well. Whether frustrated, depressed, or other, this news will push the investigation to a new level, and continue the unending stress to those officers. Hopefully, a day will come when we will all take care of each other on and off the streets, and come together to end this ridiculous onslaught created by Team "V" and fueled by the administration. All the units, sections, and sectors should come together and at least try to fight for issues we need and deserve. As I venture forth into the night, please, take care of each other since apparently these events are only leading up to something worse.

05-05-2007, 03:53 PM
If we have another meeting with the Mayor Luis you must be present. As far as officers ratting each other out that is not true. The current IA investigation is a product of team "V" period. A great proposal was made to the administration by team "V" in how to keep officers from leaving. As soon as other departments came to see their files IA cases were opened. Not just on those officers, because they did not want to make it too obvious. A wide IA investigation just long enough to make plenty of officers subjects until the departments they are trying to get hired by will move on to the next candidate. Great idea team "V", I give it to you, you are very smart and devious. Luis you rule!!!!

05-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Great idea team "V", I give it to you, you are very smart and devious.

Not really, if what you are posting is true, affected officers may have a legally actionable case against the city and those promoting the objectionable action. Read FSS 112.532, Officers' Bill of Rights; under this section, LEOs have a right to know the nature of the allegations against them and the name of the complainant(s). If it is obvious that such complaint(s) are but a tactic to deny the officers their right to seek employment elsewhere . . . Hialeah, you've got a problem!

Don't take it in your SIX, demand that your PBA battle for your rights!

05-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know any good labor attorneys? I smell a lawsuit!!!!!

05-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Do not divulge any information that our adversaries might consider useful for their cause. They may use it to correct some of thier mishaps and oversights. If a cohesive plan is being developed, lets keep it among ourselves. Remember, this forum is not only read by the good guys. G.

05-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know any good labor attorneys? I smell a lawsuit!!!!!

YOUR PBA HAS AMONG ITS STAFF MIAMI-DADE'S BEST! DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS THROUGH YOUR "PAID" LABOR REPRESENTATIVES. IT'S YOUR RIGHT!

05-05-2007, 07:32 PM
You might smell a lawsuit. I guess you do not have the intelligence of team "V". I smell an anonymous letter to the Office of the Chief of Police ratting on officers for whatever and then IA based on that anonymous letter conducting an investigation for the good of the public. Come on team "V" is smarter than that! Lawsuit, not in your dreams. Team "V" has much practice with anonymous letters and knows how to manipulate the system very well. I hope that he is thats good because an arbitrator has been chosen for the arbitration on his promotional case. However, I have a feeling the Mayor and the arbitrator will make a back door deal. The Hialeah way!!

You would be surprised what an anonymous letter can do when it has been coordinated with our command staff! But keep on dreaming and maybe one day SWAT and CRT will grow some balls and make a move. Oh that's right SWAT already took it in the you know what long enough and have been taken care off. Good for them, they sold them selves a little cheap, but I am no one to put a price on someone else. Lets all of us in patrol get together and put up some political signs for the Mayor next elections so one day we can get something too.

By the way if we could only get Luis and EG to sit down with the Mayor I think we would get what we deserve or a Hialeah Technical school review!

:wink:

05-05-2007, 07:48 PM
We all know the adminstration thinks they are smarter then everyone!!!
There are so many rights being violated, not even an anonymous letter, would be a good explanation for everything that is going on. I think all those involved should get together and get an outside attorney to handle these issues. Because of "the hialeah way" an example and a statement needs to be made "just because" Team V wants to show his poor example of his rank!!!

Maybe this is what needs to be done for a positive change to be made. With proper representation, the media will get involved and hopefully it will hype up come election time, where the Mayor will get put on the spot!!! Lets get involved and get behind those who are getting bullied around. We need to show these people, the city with all its 43's and 34's will not be able to run with the adminstartion alone.

What's the worst that can happen, they're gonna take away your take home key?? Target you?? With all the years I have been here and what I have been through, I am still standing!!!

05-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Mr. Please I feel you, but all the City is doing is investigation an anonymous letter. You can't fault them for that. You and I might know the real agenda is to stop officers from leaving by having open IA cases. However, that's a little harder to prove. Also they have targeted so many people with this broad IA investigation that you will never be able to prove they are going after people that have applications somewhere else. Yes sometimes they push the line, but even then many officers can't afford to fight because they rather take the forty hour suspension than piss off our administration and get a 300 hour suspension, which they may or may not win in arbitration.

What I would advise is for no officer to go to IA without minimally a PBA rep if not a lawyer. Unless you trust the person in IA that tells you it is QRU be very careful. Also I just got some Intel that the guys in sector one are done! The suspensions are much higher than anyone anticipated. But after all they are dishonest cops according to team "V" and since they have no backing they will get what they deserve! I do feel bad for them because they all stepped up like real cops, but then again I trust team "V" more when it comes to integrity so F those bad officers! Has anyone seen the DUI package I left on the table? I'll be right back team "V" wants to talk to me, he just showed up on my scene off duty telling me whose cocaine that is. Bye.

05-10-2007, 03:31 AM
Mr. Please I feel you, but all the City is doing is investigation an anonymous letter. You can't fault them for that. You and I might know the real agenda is to stop officers from leaving by having open IA cases. However, that's a little harder to prove. Also they have targeted so many people with this broad IA investigation that you will never be able to prove they are going after people that have applications somewhere else. Yes sometimes they push the line, but even then many officers can't afford to fight because they rather take the forty hour suspension than piss off our administration and get a 300 hour suspension, which they may or may not win in arbitration.

What I would advise is for no officer to go to IA without minimally a PBA rep if not a lawyer. Unless you trust the person in IA that tells you it is QRU be very careful. Also I just got some Intel that the guys in sector one are done! The suspensions are much higher than anyone anticipated. But after all they are dishonest cops according to team "V" and since they have no backing they will get what they deserve! I do feel bad for them because they all stepped up like real cops, but then again I trust team "V" more when it comes to integrity so F those bad officers! Has anyone seen the DUI package I left on the table? I'll be right back team "V" wants to talk to me, he just showed up on my scene off duty telling me whose cocaine that is. Bye.

Don't forget the $5.00 for the stripper on the table. :roll:

05-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Well ALUIS, you got your wish. I got called a p@$$y so many times by you the other day in training, I just had to prove you wrong. A day was taken, and I put in for it anyway. Lets see if your right when the grievance comes.
Total, que le importa al tigre una mancha mas? :shock:

05-10-2007, 09:44 PM
"Just another stripe" if you are looking to set things right and sometimes you must pick a fight in order to do so count on my help. Whatever you need get with me.

05-11-2007, 12:04 PM
JUST ANOTHER STRIPE, YOU HAVE NOW BEEN DECLASSIFIED FROM THE P---Y STATUS. GENTLEMAN IF THE ADMINISTRATION IS RIGHT AND WITHIN THE LAWS OF THE LAND(I MEAN THE USA, NOT JUST HIALEAH) I WILL TAKE THIER SIDE, HOWEVER IF THEY ARE WRONG AND TRYING TO CREATE LAWS AS THEY GO. I WILL FIGHT.

THE COMP TIME POLICY GOES AGAINST LABOR LAWS BUT SOMEONE HAD TO FIGHT IT THROUGH A GREIVANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT. JUST ANOTHER STRIPE WILL WIN, AND MAYBE THAT WILL INVIGOR THE REST OF US TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND NOT JUST COMPLAIN LIKE LITTLE GIRLS.

05-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Mr. A. Luis you say fight for what is right? Come on you should know by now after your long career here that fighting will get you no where. If you're a new cat and you fight then you will get write ups and mysterious I.A. complaints which will keep you in this crab hole forever. If you're an old dog fighting will get you fired or maybe even 39'd(just ask several of the sect 1 guys who now have criminal accusations in ref to leaving early). Give me a damn break all you have to do in this crab hole is give your two tickets(non- movers and parkers) stay quiet and swallow the load the dept gives us. If you do that and stay under the radar then whenever anyone decides to leave it will be a smooth process out of this dump. Whether you plan on staying here and retiring or leaving to another dept. Just stay quiet and do the minimum and forget the rest of the crap that goes around us. This place will never change so don't fight anything it will only get you in trouble. Let the 29's go off the roof. Just worry about the 4 62's and 2 ticks and you won't have any problems. Look at the Bolo sheets and act like if you're interested(play the game). Police work isn't what it used to be so you have to make that transition from Superman into Casper the Ghost. Drink your coffee, eat your 3 meals on duty, and invest your money and you won't have a problem. I'm tired of all you guys saying to fight for what is right. It is what it is so don't attempt to fight anything. 2 tics and 4 62's is the answer to the riddle.

05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Pepe you are probably or should I say right. However, as your life starts to pass by you and it will. Mind you that your family is what is most important, but the day will come when you might also want to look back at a place you spent probably more time in than with your family and be proud of something. Perhaps you are right and Luis is just barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps one day soon someone will tap me on my shoulder and let me know that I have died and this life is over because I lived it so quietly I did not know I was already dead!

05-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Go on ahead and roll over Pepe. RDB and his cronies promise they will respect you in the morning.

05-11-2007, 06:32 PM
So many of you do not give yourself the credit you deserve. When a 29 goes out you rush to get there! 98% of people will go the other way! Yet you do what you do because it is what is right. Lay down and let some spineless person tell us what we are. Perhaps in the next life, but not in this one, not today.

Yes, there are a very small minority that should not wear the uniform we wear. But the majority of those I work with are part of that 2% that will rush to get to the 29 in progress. So with that said do not allow some weak person at city hall to tell you your worth on this earth. All of you are above that and deserve better than what you are given at this time. There is nothing wrong with doing traffic enforcement, but when it becomes the Benchmark that we are measured as Cops then there is a problem. The problem will continue until enough of us stand up and say enough of this crap. You can bully me around, but you can't bully 300 of us!!!

05-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Mr. A. Luis you say fight for what is right? Come on you should know by now after your long career here that fighting will get you no where. If you're a new cat and you fight then you will get write ups and mysterious I.A. complaints which will keep you in this crab hole forever. If you're an old dog fighting will get you fired or maybe even 39'd(just ask several of the sect 1 guys who now have criminal accusations in ref to leaving early). Give me a darn break all you have to do in this crab hole is give your two tickets(non- movers and parkers) stay quiet and swallow the load the dept gives us. If you do that and stay under the radar then whenever anyone decides to leave it will be a smooth process out of this dump. Whether you plan on staying here and retiring or leaving to another dept. Just stay quiet and do the minimum and forget the rest of the crap that goes around us. This place will never change so don't fight anything it will only get you in trouble. Let the 29's go off the roof. Just worry about the 4 62's and 2 ticks and you won't have any problems. Look at the Bolo sheets and act like if you're interested(play the game). Police work isn't what it used to be so you have to make that transition from Superman into Casper the Ghost. Drink your coffee, eat your 3 meals on duty, and invest your money and you won't have a problem. I'm tired of all you guys saying to fight for what is right. It is what it is so don't attempt to fight anything. 2 tics and 4 62's is the answer to the riddle.

Pepe Pinguo wow you are brilliant. And the use of the name is just right(Sarcasm). What is wrong with you. You will allow to be slapped around for no reason, I wouldn't.

Okay I am going to break down my position on just about everything in life once again.

For one thing, fighting for the sake of fighting is stupid. If the administration is right and has the right do what they are doing so be it, nobody put a gun to my head to become a cop. However if they are wrong and there is a proceedure to correct that wrong then you should take full advantage of those proceedures. Taking it and being quite about it is insane.

Remember "everyone dies, not everyone really lives" Mel Gibson as Braveheart, for those of you who want to accuse me of plagerism.

My position is simple we have a job to do. The 2 ticket quotta is legal(ask John San Pedro) so you MUST do that. The 4 62s are legal so you must do that. Denying you a day off because it will incurr overtime is ILLEGAL, so you can fight that. But you must fight, not just call in sick.

CRT- oh forget it you guys dig your own graves and then complain from under the dirt. I and the PBA reps can only help the living and breathing.

When I get home at night I have to look at my little girls and be an example. Turning over just because the road is tough is unnacceptable to me. I will not allow my daughters to be quitters, so I have to show them every step of the way that I am not.

Leadership by example is what I preach.

Coming in with bare minimums while acceptable is also stupid. Plenty of you worked on the road with me. I drank as much coffee as anybody else, and have always been a vocal critic of the unjust. However on paper I looked like a company man, stat animal to the max. You cannot fight on a foundation of water, you must have solid ground to fight on.

Ladies and Gentlemen fight when you have to, stand your ground. In the mean time do what makes you happy. And remember HARDSHIPS ARE THE PATHWAY TO PEACE.

05-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Something for Team V
Courage is defined as running radar in front of Pichardo's Lukumi.

05-11-2007, 09:15 PM
"Coming in with bare minimums while acceptable is also stupid. Plenty of you worked on the road with me. I drank as much coffee as anybody else, and have always been a vocal critic of the unjust. However on paper I looked like a company man, stat animal to the max. You cannot fight on a foundation of water, you must have solid ground to fight on."

That is why my friends we'll never get anything from our lovely city. Because our officers produce at a higher level than any other dept in south florida at the lowest pay scale. Continue to produce like a company man and continue to swallow the load and complain about it. In the meantime, I'll give my 2 min ticks a day and my 4 62's and not complain about anything. I'll just laugh at you idiots who want to fight. This is just like any other job. If you don't like it leave. Whenever I decide to leave it will be nice and smooth because I have a great nice clean file with lots of commedations and several Ofc of the month awards. I don't complain and I don't fight because the city can't mess with you if you do the mins. The city does not care about anyone here. They have made that clear to all of us in the past and continue to do so now. We continue to lose officers and replace them the crappy officers we continue to hire now. They don't care who are 15's are. They don't care if 95% of our 15's don't know how to wipe their butts but yeah continue to produce at a company level status if it makes you proud. When I started many years ago I used to admire the proactive cops we had. Now I admire the Mario Garcia's and Lional Martin's of this dept. The ones who just don't give a F and collect a paycheck and produce the min possible. Do you see them getting in trouble? Go fight guys like Hector and Luis did many years ago. They got so F'd for it that they finally decided that a fight wasn't worth it. Did they get more money for fighting? Did they get their current rank for fighting? Answer is my friend NO! They just decided it was smart not to fight the system and low and behold now they are up in the ranks making more money and feeding their family McDonald's instead of Taco Bell. God bless you superman company men. I'll stay as Casper the Friendly Ghost.

05-11-2007, 09:21 PM
I spent a long time "In the City of Progress" it is shameful to see what has become of the place. WOW!!! as long as I was there I thought, "It can't get worse, SHIT IT HAS!!!! I hate tell you with what I now know, I think, "stay quite, 2 tic's and 4 62's sounds right". I fought the good fight and with shame in my heart, I gave up and left the city of progress :oops: . I miss the people on a daily basis, but the enviroment is just hard to swallow. If you are not going to stay just do as your told in silence and THEN LEAVE!!!!! Hialeah does not deserve the people it has believe me, I have dealt with all the departments across this county. Other places have legitimate SCUMBAGS in alot larger numbers!!!!!Get your experience and GET OUT!!! Hialeah does not deserve the people they have!!! Teach them by leaving!!! Once they have nobody to run the hellhole they created. Can you say (Opa-Locka South)

05-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Glad to be gone whoever you are yeah it's gotten worse over time in this unique place and still most of these guys just don't have a clue. Guys do yourselves a favor and check out the post by the retired cop under the new union post. 150 ofc protested and what did they get? Did they accomplish their goals(whatever it was they were protesting). And Sgt. Luis why do you say doing the min is stupid? Look at most of our ranking officers did they get there from doing more than the min? Look at our det we are currently promoting. Did they get there from doing more than the min? Answer is no. When CRT first started they were kicking arse and 39 the world. Did they get a take home? Salary incentive? Shift differential? They got to swallow a large load and now are swallowing a larger load in mids. Oh and Bushito to answer your question as far as being able to look back in my career and be proud of my organization. I'm living the real world and you need to wake up soon from the fantasy land you're living. This dept is too F'd up to give you the cinderalla memories.

05-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Do the mins and you'll be fine? What kind of crack have you been smokin? I know 3 guys in particular, maybe not super cops, but great producers in their time. One a 15 year vet who got screwed, another now a Sgt who was told what he heard, and the last a very good cop who stil cant come out from underneath the shadow of the past. You want history, I'll give you history. Never has it paid off to do above and beyond, the mins, and certainly not revolt. It happens for no rhyme or reason. Tony's right, stand up for yourself. Dont be a P^$$y, and maybe you'll get f'ed, but at least you'll be a man for standing up.

05-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Mr. A. Luis you say fight for what is right? Come on you should know by now after your long career here that fighting will get you no where. If you're a new cat and you fight then you will get write ups and mysterious I.A. complaints which will keep you in this crab hole forever. If you're an old dog fighting will get you fired or maybe even 39'd(just ask several of the sect 1 guys who now have criminal accusations in ref to leaving early). Give me a darn break all you have to do in this crab hole is give your two tickets(non- movers and parkers) stay quiet and swallow the load the dept gives us. If you do that and stay under the radar then whenever anyone decides to leave it will be a smooth process out of this dump. Whether you plan on staying here and retiring or leaving to another dept. Just stay quiet and do the minimum and forget the rest of the crap that goes around us. This place will never change so don't fight anything it will only get you in trouble. Let the 29's go off the roof. Just worry about the 4 62's and 2 ticks and you won't have any problems. Look at the Bolo sheets and act like if you're interested(play the game). Police work isn't what it used to be so you have to make that transition from Superman into Casper the Ghost. Drink your coffee, eat your 3 meals on duty, and invest your money and you won't have a problem. I'm tired of all you guys saying to fight for what is right. It is what it is so don't attempt to fight anything. 2 tics and 4 62's is the answer to the riddle.

Pepe Pinguo wow you are brilliant. And the use of the name is just right(Sarcasm). What is wrong with you. You will allow to be slapped around for no reason, I wouldn't.

Okay I am going to break down my position on just about everything in life once again.

For one thing, fighting for the sake of fighting is stupid. If the administration is right and has the right do what they are doing so be it, nobody put a gun to my head to become a cop. However if they are wrong and there is a proceedure to correct that wrong then you should take full advantage of those proceedures. Taking it and being quite about it is insane.

Remember "everyone dies, not everyone really lives" Mel Gibson as Braveheart, for those of you who want to accuse me of plagerism.

My position is simple we have a job to do. The 2 ticket quotta is legal(ask John San Pedro) so you MUST do that. The 4 62s are legal so you must do that. Denying you a day off because it will incurr overtime is ILLEGAL, so you can fight that. But you must fight, not just call in sick.

CRT- oh forget it you guys dig your own graves and then complain from under the dirt. I and the PBA reps can only help the living and breathing.

When I get home at night I have to look at my little girls and be an example. Turning over just because the road is tough is unnacceptable to me. I will not allow my daughters to be quitters, so I have to show them every step of the way that I am not.

Leadership by example is what I preach.

Coming in with bare minimums while acceptable is also stupid. Plenty of you worked on the road with me. I drank as much coffee as anybody else, and have always been a vocal critic of the unjust. However on paper I looked like a company man, stat animal to the max. You cannot fight on a foundation of water, you must have solid ground to fight on.

Ladies and Gentlemen fight when you have to, stand your ground. In the mean time do what makes you happy. And remember HARDSHIPS ARE THE PATHWAY TO PEACE.

Hey ALuis you preach on this site about fighting for what is right and living your life as a man your daughters would be proud of, but what have you physically done to make a difference? In the time I was there after you were promoted I never saw you do anything other than prove you were just another lazy sgt. As a supervisor I think it would probably be more appropriate for you to stop writing books on this website, reiterating what you find to be the solution to all our problems, and actually do something to support the officers. Hialeah is what it is and the fact that one is not willing to fight does not make one a coward. For those whom aspire to leave to a better dept. where they will at least be appreciate for being human beings, fighting will not be the solution, but merely a deterrent. This is not a personal attack. The truth is that most come on this site for entertainment purposes only and will not do anything that is advised. If my memory serves me correctly, weren't you lobbying for this new contract to be approved in the first place? Ultimately, I believe your support and position would reap the most benefits on the road than on this site. Stop critizing other units for not fighting one battle that would have no affect on the outcome of the war.

05-12-2007, 06:15 AM
PFL yeah lets fight and become more disgruntled like most cops that work here are. Yeah wow let me be a "man" and fight and in the meantime have IA all over me prohibiting me from drinking my coffee and eating my 3 meals on duty. You're an idiot or has no clue what has been going on here in the past 20 years or just doesn't wake up and smell the coffee. Like I said before if you do the minimums and avoid all the bull crap that goes around you and stay away from the known crap of the dept then you will have no problems. Look around you and notice that everyone that gets in trouble in this place are the ones that are the supercops and the fighters. Do you see Mario or Lional getting in trouble? No. Are they supercops? No Are they shit talkers? No Can they apply to any dept and get hired? Yes. When they retire do you think they will ever come back and visit this craphole for anything? I very much doubt it. They will be enjoying their pension money and live more than the average officer after retirement because they didn't stress things like most of you idiots do. Mimic the superstars and 39 the world and give a million tickets a day. I'll just watch you idiots go above and beyond and then continue to pout like little witches when you get burned. You want to protest? Then do the minimum and you'll see how the city will continue to suffer and at the same time avoid being written up. Play the game folks!!!

05-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Now I'm pist. Pepe, who in the F@ck said fight? I said stand up for yourself whether doing the mins or not, just stand up. My point was to let you know that when its your time it dosen't matter if you do the mins.
And furthermore, I think you should change your name to PEPE POLESMOKER. I'm an idiot, my friend and esteemed coleague, you're an areshole!

05-12-2007, 09:42 PM
PFL it will never be my turn because like I said in my previous million emails I do the mins and nothing more than that. I don't abuse on people and don't disrespect people so I don't generate complaints. At the same time I have many commendations and several Ofc. of the Month awards which makes it seem like I'm a good cop(I'm Clark Kent now not superman). I stay away from the known crap officers that we have that continue to get in trouble and I don't ***** like you. That is why I will never be messed with when I decide to leave this dump or retire from this dump. I don't care about the cinderalla memories that don't exist in this dept. All I care about is collecting my check because the city has made me realize that they don't give a flying crab about any of us so I now perform to the minimum standard which won't get me written up. If everyone were performing at the min standards and don't ***** or do stupid things(6 people calling sick at same time, dumb comment by one robbery det, hanging out with known crap...I.E some sgt's in sect 4 mids) then everyone will be ok. But unfortunately that will never happen because we don't live in the perfect world. That is why I will continue to do my thing and laugh at you crabs who will never get it. And PFL all my previous emails haven't been directed towards you my friend(I'm sure if you knew who I was you would realize that I'm a good guy). I'm just tired of the same witching that goes on around here. This place will never change so just make the best of it or leave.

11-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Great thread