PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Day (E.G. Blue Flu Skip Day)

05-03-2007, 05:40 AM
Let's set up a date where we all call 303 during our shift. Im dead serious about this. We can't outright strike so this is the only thing we can do to send a wake up call to the state. We don't need to take this B.S. anymore! May 11th has been tagged in an earlier thread as the day. Spread the word and lets make a stand. We could really make some waves with this if everyone participates!

05-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Let's set up a date where we all call 303 during our shift. Im dead serious about this. We can't outright strike so this is the only thing we can do to send a wake up call to the state. We don't need to take this B.S. anymore! May 11th has been tagged in an earlier thread as the day. Spread the word and lets make a stand. We could really make some waves with this if everyone participates!

:o :o :o
LETS GET THE MEDIA INVOLVED LET THEM KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN, A DAY OF NO SERVICE AROUND THE STATE ALL DEPARTMENTS, STOP THE TALK AND DO THE WALK. 5-11-07 IS THE DAY SPREAD.

05-03-2007, 03:28 PM
I have court that day. If I miss another day of court I will be suspended... LOL.....