PDA

View Full Version : YOU GOTS TO KNOW ITS TIME TO GO

04-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Dear Rookies and anyone else thinking of leaving the island of Hialeah,

Leaving Hialeah 5 years ago and getting on with another department was the best thing I could have done. More money, less work, better benefits ( take home, free dry cleaning, free car washes once a week, issued gun, vest, large maglight, tons of other stuff ) english speaking clientele.

The hardest part is getting out of your comfort zone and filling out the application for another department. Going through the hiring process again is not hard at all since you already know what to expect. Believe me, after you get hired it will all be worth it.

You are not appreciated where you are.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

04-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Lets see those bags, mami. you got a myspace?

04-30-2007, 05:48 PM
That is the best reponse have seen here in 3 months. Silicon bags please for the love of God give us who don't have take homes or more money or happiness your MYSPACE. We at the City of Regress need the distraction.

04-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Sorry, no MYSPACE papi's.

04-30-2007, 08:23 PM

Selfish!

05-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Dear Rookies and anyone else thinking of leaving the island of Hialeah,

Leaving Hialeah 5 years ago and getting on with another department was the best thing I could have done. More money, less work, better benefits ( take home, free dry cleaning, free car washes once a week, issued gun, vest, large maglight, tons of other stuff ) english speaking clientele.

The hardest part is getting out of your comfort zone and filling out the application for another department. Going through the hiring process again is not hard at all since you already know what to expect. Believe me, after you get hired it will all be worth it.

You are not appreciated where you are.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.You are right!
This place is going to sh*t fast.We have been given a lot of promises but nothing else.No money,cars,equipment or respect,just threats and bullsh*t.Leave if you get a chance as soon as possible. :x

05-01-2007, 04:17 AM

Sharing is a virtue! So please share!

05-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Mami, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeee get a MySpace and show us the goods! We need something to keep us going here!!!!!!!!