PDA

View Full Version : Good Ol' D. Argenti

04-30-2007, 02:12 AM
has this guy settled down or is he still screwing everything up and being a legend in his own mind?

04-30-2007, 02:29 PM
has this guy settled down or is he still screwing everything up and being a legend in his own mind?

Everytime I want a good laugh I think about all the escapades of Argenti.

04-30-2007, 10:12 PM
the guy is a legend in his own mind. I am sure after all these years, he still hasn't realized that everyone that has ever worked for him have always hated him. Has anyone seen his commercials on midnight tv? normally after the sex commercials. It's funny to see him do the advertisement for a law firm. probably he will get some type of discount for when he goes to court for all the crap that he pulled in the DB. He made crap out of everything he did.

05-01-2007, 12:01 AM
[quote="Alpha Shifter":3s45plls]has this guy settled down or is he still screwing everything up and being a legend in his own mind?

Everytime I want a good laugh I think about all the escapades of Argenti.[/quote:3s45plls]

The one thing about good ol' Dave is that you would never ask him to come up with a good excuse for why he screwed things up like he did as we all know that he couldn't come up with a bad one.

05-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Who are you? You make statements about someone, but refuse to back them up. I know Dave and he is a tough boss, but he looks out for his people. Provide your name so he can defend himself.

05-03-2007, 06:16 AM
Who are you? You make statements about someone, but refuse to back them up. I know Dave and he is a tough boss, but he looks out for his people. Provide your name so he can defend himself.

Now that's laughable!!! :lol:

05-03-2007, 05:50 PM
[quote="U Know Me":fajiiajt]Who are you? You make statements about someone, but refuse to back them up. I know Dave and he is a tough boss, but he looks out for his people. Provide your name so he can defend himself.

Now that's laughable!!! :lol:[/quote:fajiiajt]

you are so right about that without a doubt. :snicker:

05-03-2007, 07:42 PM

the man, the myth, the legen..........hahahahahaha......its just too much to resist, sorry Argenine. :roll:

05-07-2007, 02:11 AM

I hope you wore protection when you "worked" with good ol' dave. Do you also want my SSN to steal my identity? Dave's new nickname should be "Sgt Chaos" Tough boss??? he is more of a monkey trying to be a dictator.

05-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Petrelli I see you don't give up.

05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
any of you that had the chance to work with this clown knows what the real truth is about, THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND..................
DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA......... it's "SUPER DAVE"......................

Ok Dave, it's safe to come out from under the bed now. <^..^> :snicker:

05-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Super Dave Argenine, you just gotta love all his twisted ways of trying to be a cop, just one problem, he hasn't been able to get over himself just yet! :snicker:

05-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Super Dave Argenine, you just gotta love all his twisted ways of trying to be a cop, just one problem, he hasn't been able to get over himself just yet! :snicker:

He is always in the mix getting in trouble. Getting investigated. This guy is a Sgt. who just cannot stop causing problems. Now I hear he is leaving for California. Post some good Argenti stories.

05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm surprised Dave hasn't put his name in the hat for sheriff along with the other flunkies names we keep getting thrown at us like, Padowitz, Parrish, Isreal and Lamberti. He has name recognition like the others and his ego is even bigger! Let's start the rumor Argenine for Sheriff.

05-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm surprised Dave hasn't put his name in the hat for sheriff along with the other flunkies names we keep getting thrown at us like, Padowitz, Parrish, Isreal and Lamberti. He has name recognition like the others and his ego is even bigger! Let's start the rumor Argenine for Sheriff.

You seem to be a frustrated Sheriff candidate yourself it seems. Or is it just jealousy, or is it possible you were passed over for promotions one too many times? Padowitz, Parrish, Isreal..."flunkies"? Maybe. Now since it has been established that you "know everything", please let us all know on what conceivable basis can you call Al Lamberti a flunkie????? Put your knowledge wher your large mouth is. Or are you possibly the real "flunkie" here, or maybe you just have your nose way too far up Jenne's ass to smell the roses? (Can't wait for this stearling response in honesty, integrity and journalistic excellence!)

06-18-2007, 09:21 PM
At least Dave likes chasing cars. Plus he doesnt put up with the people west of the district office.

06-19-2007, 03:01 AM
At least Dave likes chasing cars. Plus he doesnt put up with the people west of the district office.

Amen to that! He took 5 days for the team in that chase. Just ask his guys.

06-19-2007, 04:39 AM
How many of you *****es actually have had the balls to say something to his face, Oh really none of you....grow up cowards

06-19-2007, 01:57 PM
How many of you *****es actually have had the balls to say something to his face, Oh really none of you....grow up cowards

Hey little bug, if you open your mouth a little more my balls will probably fit in as you like it. As for saying something to good ole Dave to his face, well, unfortunately his mouthwash ain't makin it! :oops:

06-19-2007, 04:09 PM
he took 5 days for the team? he should take 5 years for the agency and all the rest of the people he has screwed with.

06-20-2007, 05:56 AM
I honestly do not care what you guys think about Dave. He is a great Sgt, great cop, and a great friend. It hurts me to read such dumb messages directed toward him. I can't believe that you guys could treat Dave with such little respect. I hate this site, and I wish it never existed.

06-20-2007, 06:02 AM
is that you marrich? you are too funny!!!

06-20-2007, 04:32 PM

Let's take a look at Dave and his 5 days. The fact that he got 5 days for a "chase" shouldn't be on this message board, but on the message board of "worst of bso" -- and not for Dave, but for Deerfield's Command Staff ! ! !
Take a look at what they called a "chase." It didn't end in a crash, it didn't end up with anyone hurt, hell we didn't even catch the guys. Nobody downtown would have heard about it or even though twice about it had the Deerfield Command not made such a big deal about it. It was the illustrious Chief and spineless XO that decided to make something out of nothing. Was it to impress the Major? To show her that they have their people under wraps? Or, was it to make an example of the outspoken Sergeant -- you are either with us or against us? Or, was it because neither of them has seen a police chase nor know what a police chase is other than reading it in the P&P? Who knows except the two of them.
So, here you have the District's Command Staff (and I use that term loosely) pulling PC case numbers on people doing police work. Yeah, that sends a positive message to the troops . . . don't do police work or we'll break it off in your a@@. Don't believe us? Look, we just gave a Sergeant 5 days off; you're a Deputy, what do you think you will get.

Way to go Deerfield, you really know how to boost morale and get the most out of your employees. No wonder why we just respond to calls, take a report, and then 65 the next one. There is ZERO "police work" being done here and now you know why ! ! ! A far cry from the days of AL

06-26-2007, 04:37 AM
Leave it to Ira to back Dave up... Dude, you're not that great either...just another pompous ass.

06-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Once again....the sour grapes appear. First of all, Super Dave is not a bad guy....he just thinks he knows everything and starts every sentence with the word "I". If anyone thinks Super Dave took one for his guys you are sadly mistaken.....I hear it was just the opposite. It was his "hey look at me" persona that got him in hot water to begin with. The deputies got off scott free because it was Super Dave putting his guys out there to get boned....great supervisor skills.

As for the chief of Deerfield....he is ten times better than Ron Reffett. I have worked with Jay for several years. You won't find a better guy. He just doesn't put up with Super Dave's BS. I don't know the XO that well, but the guys in Deerfield seem to like him.

As an original Deerfield cop, I can tell you that D10 is alot better than it was two years ago. And as for Ira....if we swabbed your mouth would we find Super Dave's DNA????

Let's take a look at Dave and his 5 days. The fact that he got 5 days for a "chase" shouldn't be on this message board, but on the message board of "worst of bso" -- and not for Dave, but for Deerfield's Command Staff ! ! !
Take a look at what they called a "chase." It didn't end in a crash, it didn't end up with anyone hurt, hell we didn't even catch the guys. Nobody downtown would have heard about it or even though twice about it had the Deerfield Command not made such a big deal about it. It was the illustrious Chief and spineless XO that decided to make something out of nothing. Was it to impress the Major? To show her that they have their people under wraps? Or, was it to make an example of the outspoken Sergeant -- you are either with us or against us? Or, was it because neither of them has seen a police chase nor know what a police chase is other than reading it in the P&P? Who knows except the two of them.
So, here you have the District's Command Staff (and I use that term loosely) pulling PC case numbers on people doing police work. Yeah, that sends a positive message to the troops . . . don't do police work or we'll break it off in your a@@. Don't believe us? Look, we just gave a Sergeant 5 days off; you're a Deputy, what do you think you will get.

Way to go Deerfield, you really know how to boost morale and get the most out of your employees. No wonder why we just respond to calls, take a report, and then 65 the next one. There is ZERO "police work" being done here and now you know why ! ! ! A far cry from the days of AL

07-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Keep Dave at the top of the message boards. I know his ego loves it. I thinks people actually care about him. He Loves this I can tell.

:evil:

07-02-2007, 06:57 PM
We've all heard the news that when good ol' Dave hangs it up he's going to open a new business, Dave's Donut Shoppe, or was that Dave's Corndog Shoppe, no no, it's Dave's Know it all Shoppe. Well, now he can't seem to make up his mind for now so we will keep you posted when he comes to an intelligent decision......... eh, hehe.......or whatever :roll:

07-03-2007, 02:07 AM
You sound very smart.

07-03-2007, 05:12 PM
In the latest installment of our hero, "SUPER DAVE", we see that a US Defense contractor has offered our hero a job as the caretaker of an abandon missile silo site in the Denver, Colorado area. Dave is considering this new job but he is a bit reluctant to accept it as he loves his current assignment so much he wants to commute by missile back and forth. When we heard this we laughed and had to break the news to Dave that there is no such thing as a "TAKE HOME MISSILE" :oops: :oops:

DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT'S SUPER DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :snicker:

07-05-2007, 04:45 PM
In the latest effort to be a rich man our hero find himself pondering about enrolling in baker's school. Yep, you heard it here, Super Dave says he wants to be a so wealthy he says he will get some dough, drop it on the ground, pick it up, then roll it until he is filthy rich. After we stopped laughing we told Dave that he can't get rich that way so now he is thinking about his next out of body career change. Hey Dave, how the missile silo remodeling going???? :roll:

07-06-2007, 02:12 AM
You all are a bunch of coldhearted idiots. my career has exceeded all of yours. Yes, I have made a few bad decisions in my long career, but it is more than what you all will ever have. I have shown my strenghts as a leader, and at times I might have shown myself to be a tough boss, but it takes supervisors like me to keep this work force well kept and nicely lubricated. Many of you envy me for all my success on and off the screen. Lets see if you grow a set and tell me what you think of me in person. believe me when I say, that you haven't seen the true tyrant that I can be. You will feel my fury next time that you ask me to take a day off with your sorry a$$ family. I've survived all that has been thrown at me. so you better have better ammunition. see you all in roll call.

07-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Let me introduce myself. My name is Mike and I am the go to guy for the Defense Department, missile sale program. Today, I sold an old ICBM missile to a guy that had a smirk on his face and said he wanted to buy a missile for his personal use. I showed him our inventory of surplus war missiles and he asked if he could take one out for a test drive. Well, I laughed so hard at that notion that he got insulted and got very angry with me. I said I was sorry and that I was not laughing at him but had been thinking about a funny joke that I had heard earlier in the day,..........(yuk yuk yuk) :lol: Well, this guy, who called himself Dave the Delirious found the missile that he really wanted and asked me to make one modification to it, he wanted a bluelight mounted on the tip of the missile, I said, consider it done, anything for a sale to this overbearing headstrong, I'm always right moron. So, he left the missile showroom, a happy customer....... ===========> :cop:

If you see a bluelight in the sky it's only your "HERO",.................. DAAA DAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

SUPER DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

07-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I love the creative writing. I am actually laughing at this and everyone who actually has wasted their time and energy on me. Incredible! Yes this is the real Dave Argenti I do have the guts to post here and give everyone credit for their childish posts. I just must say how sad that we have gotten to this level in police work that we resort to annomyous bashing. Please get a life and grow up.

07-06-2007, 09:37 PM
You're not the real Dave Argenti!

There is no "real" Dave Argenti.

Ever here of image vs. substance? The Dave Argenti we all know is possessed with a bloated ego and he is a person overly consumed with his image.

What we all see is just a "wanna-be heavy hitter" whom no one (except of course himself) takes very seriously.

Truth hurts, but it is the truth.

07-08-2007, 03:33 AM
I love the creative writing. I am actually laughing at this and everyone who actually has wasted their time and energy on me. Incredible! Yes this is the real Dave Argenti I do have the guts to post here and give everyone credit for their childish posts. I just must say how sad that we have gotten to this level in police work that we resort to annomyous bashing. Please get a life and grow up.

Dear Dave, to your credit you did come to this post if it is really you. It is a shame on your part though that you to this day have always missed what really counts in this job and that is the aboility to see things for what they are and not what you "DREAM" that they should be. I've seen your supervisory style and for the majority of the time that I've know you I have not seen anything to be proud of on your part. You do not have the proper supervisor skills to temper compasion with understanding. I believe that you no longer know the difference to make sense of anything that anyone tries to tell you as you are so full of yourself that you can no longer see anything else but your own self-interest. It was only when your feet were held close to the fire did your butthole pucker to the size of a pencil that you then saw just how your timely undoing was so near at hand. Well, just remember that all those people that you have treated like dog S H I T can come back to haunt you so just be careful where the dog S H I T S you!

07-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey Dave just face facts that you are all washed up and everyone laughs at you. Chief Jay should grow a pair and really level the boom on your sorry A S S ...., or maybe he is planning to do just that, you know he is catching flak from the PSB and he will cut your throat in order to save his. The cheese****s are in no short supply in your district. :evil:

07-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Ahoy matey. I'm sending you this message as I need a new deckhand on my crab boat, "The Sinister Crabber" and I've heard tell you were looking for a challenging job. Well greenhorn, if you're willin to work long hours and endure some of the worst weather that Mother Nature can serve up, then see if you can "man up" and come to Dutch Harbor for this here job offer. I hear that you are an expert in things that are "fishy" and that you have a very "crabby" attitude so you may go far in this job.

P.S. If you want, bring that landlubber Chief Jay with you, we need more bait for the crab pots :evil:

07-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Argenti, he is something else, but has anyone worked for the worst sgt ever, YES EDDIe wimpy Rosendi, nose is brown and his back is yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-11-2007, 07:12 PM
My Gawd, what a bunch of pu$$y's.

07-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Greetings all, my name is Harry Honeywagon and I operate one of the largest septic tank service companies in th USA. Recently, one of your very nice people, I seem to recall him saying he goes by the name Missileman Dave, he was inquiring about work on one of my service trucks that pick up the raw sewage from all over the Sunshine State. I asked him if he had any experience in dealing with sewage to which he replied, "Well, yes I can shovel S H I T with the best of them". Then he says, " You know, sometimes you just have to eat a S H I T sandwich". After hearing him say this I gladly offered him a job, a supervisors position as a matter of fact because of his verbal qualities. He then asked what the starting salary would be and I told him it was not very much, about $25,000.00 a year in his position. He then surprised me with an angry rant and went off, mad angry and disgusted, saying that " I was full of S H I T if I thought he would take the job for that little amount of money. Now, with him having said that, I want him more than ever now, he is really qualified to be a supervisor here, as I've heard many of you here say how he thinks that his S H I T don't stink!!!
DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............. come back, you are perfect for this job and I have my little red devil cheerleader doing a special dance for you :devil:

07-17-2007, 01:15 AM
My greetings to everyone. I am named after the most famous bullfighter in all time recorded history, Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez. I am most humbly forwarding this message to you to advise you all that a very brave and daring man from within your employ has come forward and has asked me to teach him the ways of bullfighting. When I first met this fine young man, he said he was David the "Lionhearted". I stopped to reflect just a moment after his very proud introduction to think if he was serious about fighting the "TORO", or did he wish to duel with a "LION"???
This man, Senor David, told me that he has a very distinguished past as a crime fighter and that he would be more than qualified to fight the most fearsome "TORO" in all of Spain. I tell Senor David to think about this idea he has as he can die when fighting the "TORO" and that it is not like the crime fighting. Then he tells me that he has been so very good at it for all these years. After much talk between the both of us Senor David insists to be given the chance to fight the "TORO", and he has worn me down so much that I then allowed him to show just what he could do in the bullring against one of the most fierce "TOROS" that was available. Senor David was attired in full bullfighter uniform, a truly bold sight to see, and as the
"TORO" charged at Senor David, I was amazed just how quick he was on his feet to outmaneuver this angry animal. With lance and sword in hand Senor David showed off some fighting skills that even I was amazed at.
At the end of the fight, Senor David was awarded the ears of the "TORO" as to honor his skills as a fighter of the "TORO". Then, the most odd thing happened, Senor David asked if he could get the ears "EXTRA CRISPY"!
This man, Senor David has insulted our custom by his request and after that we demoted Senor David to be in the running of the Bulls in Pamplona. We last saw Senor David as he was being chased by a big "TORO" down one of the streets of Pamplona, yelling and screaming for his pet missile and he was saying as the big "TORO" was about to lance him with a horn, "YOU ALL SEE ME NOW, NOW YOU KNOW THAT I AM REALLY FULL OF BULL"! I believe it was sometime later at the hospital that Senior David was having an emergency medical procedure done to
re-connect his, well, how should I say, his bloody red dancing ****** :devil:

07-17-2007, 02:10 PM
WOW, that is like 5 posts you have written. You have way too much time on your hands. You should stop f*cking with Dave, quit police work and become a writer for Mad Magazine. Just a thought.

07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
He always thought he was a great softball player too. I used to love hitting back up the middle at him, he would always start crying.

07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
He always thought he was a great softball player too. I used to love hitting back up the middle at him, he would always start crying.

07-18-2007, 05:34 PM

You are concerned about wasting time??? Look in the mirror, you will see just how big a waste of time can be. :snicker:

07-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Super Sgt Dave goes to CHARLIE SHIFT......unwillingly we are told...hmmm I guess all of those phone calls upstairs finally caught up with you....Good Bye
Sgt Argenti....feel sorry for everyone on Charlie...I wonder how many dispatchers he will try to get taken off the radio nooooowwwwwwww??????

07-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Super Sgt Dave goes to CHARLIE SHIFT......unwillingly we are told...hmmm I guess all of those phone calls upstairs finally caught up with you....Good Bye
Sgt Argenti....feel sorry for everyone on Charlie...I wonder how many dispatchers he will try to get taken off the radio nooooowwwwwwww??????

News just in Argenti is not going to Charlie Shift. Rumor has it he is going to Bravo Shift as the Admin Sgt. He was given a reward for being an A$$. He is going to have a 9-5 shift with weekends and holidays off. Sounds like Chief Jay really took care of him. Gave him a better job than he had with weekends and holidays off real punishment. Why not just make him a Lieutenant. That would make total sence. We all knew Chief Jay had no ba11s. The Sgt. Trumped the Chief. Only at BSO. The other more senior Sgt's in the district are pi$$ed that Argenti is getting better hours and days off for being a tool. Way to go Chief Jay!!!

Ticked in Deerfield :cop: :devil:

07-20-2007, 11:29 PM

News just in Argenti is not going to Charlie Shift. Rumor has it he is going to Bravo Shift as the Admin Sgt. He was given a reward for being an A$$. He is going to have a 9-5 shift with weekends and holidays off. Sounds like Chief Jay really took care of him. Gave him a better job than he had with weekends and holidays off real punishment. Why not just make him a Lieutenant. That would make total sence. We all knew Chief Jay had no ba11s. The Sgt. Trumped the Chief. Only at BSO. The other more senior Sgt's in the district are pi$$ed that Argenti is getting better hours and days off for being a tool. Way to go Chief Jay!!!

Ticked in Deerfield :cop: :devil:

You are a putz if you think it is a reward....they are taking away his ability to supervise others....duh!!!!

07-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Hi boys and girls. Be sure to watch for the new action-packed movie coming soon to a movie theater near you starring a brand new action hero right from your own back yards. He is none other than.......DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...................SUPER DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. In cooperation with Mega Ego Studios your hero is going to be featured in an exciting series of action hero movies where he will be fighting crime and or evil, mostly from the comfort of his new assignment, but his desk will have special hidden wheels on it just in case he must get to a scene very quickly,....... oh I forgot, he does have the trusty TAKE HOME MISSILE that he bought a few weeks ago :snicker: We think that Dave will have a "BLAST" riding that missile. I know he has already gotten several complaints for buzzing neighborhoods with that thing and most of the people that made complaints wanted to know if Dave was authorized to have the blue light flashing as he is flying around on his new found friend which he affectionately calls his BSO secret weapon. The aviation unit said Dave is grounded till further notice... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: >==========> :cop:

07-22-2007, 08:44 AM
A MI HÉROE DAVE ESTUPENDO. PIENSO QUE ERES UN HOMBRE MUY VALIENTE Y QUIERO CONSEGUIR UN CUADRO DADO UNA DEDICATORIA DE TI ASÍ QUE PUEDO PONERLO CORRECTO AL LADO DE MI OTRO HÉROE, MICKEY MOUSE.
:lol:

07-22-2007, 03:45 PM
A MI HÉROE DAVE ESTUPENDO. PIENSO QUE ERES UN HOMBRE MUY VALIENTE Y QUIERO CONSEGUIR UN CUADRO DADO UNA DEDICATORIA DE TI ASÍ QUE PUEDO PONERLO CORRECTO AL LADO DE MI OTRO HÉROE, MICKEY MOUSE.

Que?

07-23-2007, 03:05 AM
G'day mate. I'm a proud Australian, a very, very proud Australian and now mate I am offing you a job to help all the good crocs. Crikey, I'm excited to hear that you are a big fan of the show Mr. Dave and the job that I have for you is to work with all the crocs at my nature park here in Australia. I've heard you would be the perfect candidate for the job here mate as everyone says that everything you say and do is a "CROC OF DUNG". I also have many big and venomous snakes here mate and again, from so many people they say that you have so many "SNAKE IN THE GRASS" qualities that I just can't wait for you to come on board here. :snicker:

07-24-2007, 04:12 AM

For all that need a translation I will offer my humble assistance to tell you in english what this boy was saying to Senor David. He say: HERO WONDERFUL DAVE, THAT YOU ARE A VERY BRAVE MAN AND I WANT TO HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTUE OF YOU AS A DEDICATION OF YOU SO I CAN PUT IT NEXT TO MY OTHER HERO, MICKEY MOUSE.

Senor David, I hear you can easily capture the heart of the children as you can be childish at times for yourself, right Senor David? :snicker:

07-25-2007, 02:30 AM
Saw Super Dave sitting in his office looking mighty shocked today. Rumor has it Jay took it to him and removed all responsibility. Super Dave was told to sit in the office and stay away from all deputies. First time I ever saw Super Dave Defeted. Looks like our Super Hero has been put in time out. Now what are you gonna do Super Dave? You got no one to boss around. You got not friends to pull you out of this fire. I cannot believe Jay had the Ba((s to do this. Jay you're our Hero, from the Deputies and others who were sick of Super Dave and his exploits. Maybe he will get demoted or transferred!!!!!!!!! We can only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :devil:

:evil:

07-26-2007, 09:22 AM
The only place he should be transferred to his jail !!. This guy is as bad as they come. Its sad that he was able to flourish under his old District's Chief. No matter how many times he was investigated he seemed to receive special protection from the upper brass. I wonder what has changed.
Now to all you Deerfield guys. Please keep him. I know it is a sacrifice, but no one else wants him in their districts.

08-01-2007, 05:03 AM
This is simply great!!! Thanks to everyone who shared a comment about BSO's biggest idiot. He really deserves prison time along with Ken J.

08-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Any news from the 9 to 5 crowd on our hero Super Dave!!!! Is he behaving? I heard he was trying to get help from the PBA. Any truth to this rumor? Please don't keep us in the dark on Alpha Shift.

08-06-2007, 03:35 PM
This is Dave the actor. He was told not to disgrace the BSO uniform so he had to portray himself as a Miramar cop........ so now he is disgracing Miramar PD.... if they only knew :roll: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... 3542.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-flcommercial0805swaug05,0,5153542.story)

08-06-2007, 08:21 PM
"Dave Argenti, a Broward Sheriff's Office sergeant who is also an actor, was hired to portray an officer and borrowed a Miramar police uniform for the shoot.

"It's not a big stretch," he said.

Argenti stood in front of a Miramar patrol car reciting lines while the other officers and their dogs"

what a joke!

08-15-2007, 03:49 AM
Well sports fans, here is the newsflash. Dave is going to Lauderdale Lakes on Alpha shift.

08-17-2007, 02:20 AM
He ain't going nowhere. I heard Super Dave and Lt. Duder talking about how the orders were cancelled. Stay tuned for more news.

08-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Without a doubt Al Lambertti is one of the few standup people in police work He came up from the ranks, worked Lauderhill, District 3 mids , etc. He became involved in many scrapes at Big Daddys bars while working. He is an old time cop's cop. Worked OCD and has an actual knowledge of what "we" cops do.
The guys at other agencies, when he was Acting Chief talked highly of him.
If you havent worked with him, then you dont know him. I worked with him for years and served with him on the FDLE Violent Crime Task Force which he chaired, to be sure other cops throughout all of South Florida received money or support for major cases. Al is a true professional.
My vote is for Al no matter what he does or where he goes.
And yes I will sign my name....R. Friedman

08-22-2007, 08:45 PM
ah, this forum almost went to page 2.

08-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Word on the street says Argenti is coming back to Alpha Shift in Deerfield very soon. Seems the Administration heard about what happened and they were not happy. So Dave will be back within a few weeks. The real cops are happy, but the whiney biatchas will be crying I gaurentee it.

Real Old School Deputy :cop:

08-26-2007, 09:43 AM
The only place Dave should be going is out the door or jail. Don't say the real cops are happy. I've seen this idiot in action. He threatens both employees and criminals alike. He screams and curses at his employees if it isn't done his way. He is the most unprofessionial person I have every worked with in over 16 years in law enforcement. Maybe Dave was a real good cop long ago, but the last few years during power trip, he became a numbers man. get a clearance anyway you can. Make up confessions if needed. He should just stick to looking at porn, Rumor has it he likes to do that instead of doing real police work. Dave needs to hide. When Jenne goes his old Chief may go also and there may go his protection !!!!

08-31-2007, 04:44 AM
The only place Dave should be going is out the door or jail. Don't say the real cops are happy. I've seen this idiot in action. He threatens both employees and criminals alike. He screams and curses at his employees if it isn't done his way. He is the most unprofessionial person I have every worked with in over 16 years in law enforcement. Maybe Dave was a real good cop long ago, but the last few years during power trip, he became a numbers man. get a clearance anyway you can. Make up confessions if needed. He should just stick to looking at porn, Rumor has it he likes to do that instead of doing real police work. Dave needs to hide. When Jenne goes his old Chief may go also and there may go his protection !!!!

Rumor has it Little Jay is in a heap of trouble for what he has done with Argenti. There is a big investigation now ongoing about how Little Jay violated Argenti's Contract Rights and violated some EEOC laws. I also heard that the Administration is Pi55ed at Little Jay about this. He may be demoted to Commander and transferred. Evidently, the PBA lawyers wrote a letter to the Sheriff and threatened a law suit against BSO and Little Jay for his attack on Argenti and others in Deerfield Beach. From the people I spoke with it may not only be Argenti who has made similar complaints against Little Jay for harrassment there are several current and former Deerfield Beach people who have joined Argenti's case. That's why Argenti's transfer was cancelled. He is going back to Alpha Shift very soon from what everyone is saying. Looks like This is going to become very interesting before it's over. Stay Tuned!

08-31-2007, 09:09 AM
That pretty sad that Dave would file an EEOC complaint, when he has caused a hostile work enviroment towards other deputies. I've seen this idiot scream, curse and threaten employees. Complaints were filed and the good old Admin. said there is not thing wrong with cursing and threatening employees. His current chief should pull a copy of his I/A file. Unless the complaints were removed.

09-03-2007, 09:50 AM

Threatens employees?..Dave?...He's an actor on TV, he doesnt threaten employees...its all character acting!...Ive worked for him before, pre Deerfield days, he was a cops cop...so either this is BS or he changed

09-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Bump

09-10-2007, 11:03 AM
It is not BS I got to witness it myself and their were complaints filed. That I am sure off. So if he was acting he deserves the Best Actor award. My personal beleif is he is now a complete idiot that got some of his guys in trouble for playing games. He may have been a real cop in the past but during power trac he became as bad as some of the rest. Even if he was acting cursing and threatening employees is unprofessional and against policy. It is also a hostile work enviroment. Some if he put an EEOC complaint in, he's got nerve I must say. Either way his protection at the top is now gone. So if he is smart he will keep a low profile. But knowing Dave like I do he can not. His ego and mouth will get him in trouble once again. He shouild just keep looking at porn on his PC. I heard that is what he does best ! At least at work anyway.

09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Dave should get on the bandwagon and admit that Berrena is HOT!

09-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Did anyone hear Sgt. Argenti today on Charlie Shift at the Publix Distribution Facility during the search for the suspect who killed the MDPD Officer and shot 3 others? Thank God he was there because the two actual Charlie Shift Delta Units were no where to be found initially. Sgt. Argenti set the perimeter, properly deployed the responding units, was cool under pressure, then was a true leader by organizing a team of deputies to conduct a car to car search of the entire parking area of the massive facility. He was one of the one's who actually searched the area. He made decisions on the fly and he was cool under pressure, lead by example and managed the situation better than most other Sgt's. in this department could have.

When is the Chief going to realize he is endangering his deputies by keeping Sgt. Argenti tied to his desk as punishment. As a Deputy who works in Deerfield Beach I want a supervisor like Sgt. A out there. He is the most tactically minded and one of the few supervisors I have ever worked around who places Deputy Safety above everything. In these times when Police are being shot and killed at a record pace we need guys like Sgt. A on the street. To end this discussion ask anyone, Sgt. A is respected by all the old school deputies as the guy you want when the 5hit hits the fan or there. The personal stuff between the Chief and Sgt. A needs to be put to rest in the best interest of the deputies.

09-14-2007, 02:51 AM
Did anyone hear Sgt. Argenti today on Charlie Shift at the Publix Distribution Facility during the search for the suspect who killed the MDPD Officer and shot 3 others? Thank God he was there because the two actual Charlie Shift Delta Units were no where to be found initially. Sgt. Argenti set the perimeter, properly deployed the responding units, was cool under pressure, then was a true leader by organizing a team of deputies to conduct a car to car search of the entire parking area of the massive facility. He was one of the one's who actually searched the area. He made decisions on the fly and he was cool under pressure, lead by example and managed the situation better than most other Sgt's. in this department could have.

When is the Chief going to realize he is endangering his deputies by keeping Sgt. Argenti tied to his desk as punishment. As a Deputy who works in Deerfield Beach I want a supervisor like Sgt. A out there. He is the most tactically minded and one of the few supervisors I have ever worked around who places Deputy Safety above everything. In these times when Police are being shot and killed at a record pace we need guys like Sgt. A on the street. To end this discussion ask anyone, Sgt. A is respected by all the old school deputies as the guy you want when the 5hit hits the fan or there. The personal stuff between the Chief and Sgt. A needs to be put to rest in the best interest of the deputies.

09-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Okay Dave stope making posts about yourself !

09-14-2007, 08:00 PM
LOOK I’VE LISTENED TO THIS CRITICISM OF DAVE FOR A LONG TIME. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YES HE’S TOUGH TO WORK WITH. YES HE’S EGOTISTICAL. YES HE YELLS. HE MAY EVEN CURSE. WHO DOESN’T? I WOULD NOT WANT TO WORK WITH A COP WHO NEVER CURSES. I WILL SAY THIS ABOUT DAVE. HE IS NO COWARD AND HE GOES AFTER THE BAD GUYS WITH A VENGEANCE. OUT OF ALL THE SUPERVISORS I’VE WORKED WITH I WANT DAVE TO CALL THE CHASE. THE ONLY GUYS THAT HATED HIM THAT I KNOW OF WHERE THE SLUGS THAT WANT 8 HOURS OF PAY FOR NOTHING WHILE OTHERS RISK THEIR LIVES DOING THIS JOB. I NO LONGER WORK WITH DAVE SO MY UNBIASED OPINION IS YOU CAN DO MUCH WORSE IN THESE VIOLENT TIMES.

09-30-2007, 08:37 AM

I wonder how many cases Dave would have cleared on him if he managed to catch him ?????

09-30-2007, 11:00 AM
If he's in Deerfield, keep your family and family out of there. He will phony some charges up and tell you how great he is at the same time.........

10-01-2007, 02:09 PM
D. Argenti... well I must say that he has a little group of followers (Marrich). D. Argenti... has done nothing good for any deputy at D-10 (or any other district). The most productive individuals in the city will agree that D. argenti is one of the biggest idiots in this agency. the best thing that he can do know is to stay hidden for the remainder of his career. No one wants him and no one cares for him. Just stay behind a desk and do what you are told.

D. Argenti set up the perimeter for that scum bag, because he needed to be in the spot light. He needs to go out there and prove that he is a true cop and take all of the credit. D. Argenti might have been a good man in the beginning of his career, but he has definitely lost focus on what's right. maybe it was all the pressure during the Jenne years, but that doesn't make it right. Dave, take your bone and stay in your office.

03-09-2008, 03:03 AM

this post is a classic, written, direct and starred by the same DA.

03-09-2008, 03:22 AM

same M.O. on the other blog. you can tell when he writes on his on behalf, pretending is another deputy.