PDA

View Full Version : This deputy needs to get paid

04-29-2007, 12:10 PM
From the News Journal Today posted as a response to the PD with cocaine article:

Posted By: listposter
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:37 am Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be suspicious of anything 'found' by **** ******* - could be that he lost a case to this PD in court; I don't know this for a fact, but I do know this for a fact - **** ******* WILL perjure himself under oath to make a case.

Listposter is a regular on there. He supports Morgan, quotes directly off RMPT, etc. If I were you Mike I'd get a lawyer, subpoena the PNJ for the IP of listposter, then subpoena the ISP for the account of listposter and sue the hell out of him. For him to state it as fact rather than opinion is libel that will most certainly affect your career. He has thrown your name out there so any juror who read that will believe you've been convicted (or even charged) with perjury. This is the perfect opportunity to stop this cop bashing crap and expose these anonymous [female sexual organs] from putting this crap up.

I'd also contact the News Journal to have it removed (maybe his IP banned) and if they continued to leave it up there after warning I'd sue them too.

MOD 353
04-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Sorry but I edited out the deputy's name on this one. I don't care if it can be seen elsewhere but it won't be seen here.

04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
I agree, Mod. Get caught with coke and somebody wants to implicate planting the evidence. Go figure. If you'll take note, everytime something happens, even when the SO is not directly related some fool tries to put the heat back on the deputies. For example: a bus driver looses control of a bus loaded with kids. The bus flips, several children are taken to a hospital. The driver gets arrested for reckless driving. Here's the rotten part. Some idiot posts that deputies speed to go eat. I had a moron tell me "I saw a deputy blow through several lights with his lights and sirens to eat at the waffle house." He told me the car number. I told him that he ws lying since the car he was referring to was mine, I don't eat at the waffle house and I was off duty and out of town on vacation when the incident occured. I had to endure an mini IA (supervisory inquiry) because he complained about "my driving." Several deputies saw my car at my house while I was away with my wife and kids. Although it was unfounded, I have an investigation in my file. I later found out that a deputy stopped him in Pace for speeding and blowing through several lights. Where did the deputy get him stopped? Waffle House.

No matter what happens, directly or indirectly, somebody will blame law enforcement to muddy the waters. I am sure the pastor who got charged will throw the same poo and add racism to the mix. It seems as if no one will ever take responsibility. In other words, it is job security. The officer who arrested the PD needs to look into who made that post.

04-30-2007, 03:01 PM
The Sgt. that arrived first saw a freaking crack pipe from what I read, but I may be wrong.

04-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Just to clarify for anyone still confused: Anybody not saying what the shurf wants to hear is a Morgan supporter. The boogieman is a Morgan supporter. Anybody supporting Morgan is a Morgan supporter. And finally. The biggest Morgan supporter of them all is Harry McNesby. The sheriff makes Morgan and every other possible candidate look awfully darn good.

05-01-2007, 01:35 AM
Don't worry about Mikey getting paid, he's been a good little mcnugget and given Ronnie Smack some campaign fundage. All he has to do is keep Rex happy and the promotion is his.

If people could sue every time a lie was told about them Rex would owe more money than OJ Simpson.

05-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the statement have to be untrue for Mikey to sue ? Isn't proof of the facts of the statement an absolute defense to any charge of libel or slander ?

What if Mikey sues and listposter can prove that Mikey perjured himself ? A felony .... and even if he isn't charged by Eddins, his police career is over - no paycheck, no pension. Every case he testifies in from then on will have that hanging over it. Will the SAO ever want him as a witness again ? Even if McNugget keeps him, where ? Permanent jail deputy ?

Go ahead, Mikey, listen to your uncle Rexy and sue - you don't have his protection, but what the hell, you're a K-9 officer, should get you job with a dog grooming shop after the S/O.

Or maybe it wasn't Rex, but ol listposter himself baiting you into a law suit to expose you.

So much to consider, so many possibilities, so much at risk.

05-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks to RMPT people for your infinite wisdom. I does not surprise me that you attemtp to discredit a deputy, throw Rex's name out there and all the other blah blah blah. After all I am sure the same PD respresented you in a case and you must feel compelled to stand up for him. Oh wait, I forgot, it's Ronnie Mac's fault all of this happen. Good ole trailer park gossip at its finest. Go back to your tv, crack open a Milwalkee's Best and finish watching Jerry Springer. After all, your relatives are going to be on!! If you drive after you drink, dont forget to tell the officer you were drinking O'Douls. The rolling papers? You roll your own "cigarettes." The crack pipe? "It's not mine, I borrowed these pants from a buddy."

05-02-2007, 03:12 AM
Who said anything about RMPT people? Maybe you should pay more attention. And if there are facts or "wisdom" that you disagree with, why not respond directly with your criticism or concern? All you point out in your comment is that you are an LEO and that you don't like people. How does that help your position? What ever happened to protect and serve?

05-02-2007, 11:12 AM
I never said I didnt like people. It's the mentality of blaming LEO's and NEVER accepting responsibility for atrocities I was commenting about. I have also heard every lie and excuse in the book. Get over it. It's MY freedom of speech so get over it.

05-06-2007, 12:04 AM
I have no idea who Pig is but he/she is right. Not once in my long career have I met a "guilty" person. All have made excuses or lies to cover themselves up. They will have an attorney who always put the blame back on us. Now the suspect is a defense attorney.

I have wondered about our society and where its going. The Peta people scream about cruelty to animals but go eat grilled chicken and wool coats. The left wing says it's ok to kill unborn children but abhor excecutions of cold blooded murders. The tree huggers boo hoo about chopping down trees but live in houses, which are made of wood. Greenpeace go out to oil rigs to protest drilling: they go out in boats that use more fuel in one day than the average car in a week (there is green peace guy that lives in Molino and drives a Diesel Hummer). Black comedians use the word honkey, cracker, and constant jokes about white people, but the first time a white man utters the "n" word or says a black joke he is a racist and should be banished from existence. Make no mistake, I hate the word, too, but enough of racism across the board. Juvenile crime is at an all time high but the parents and doctors say "they are expressing themselves." Instead of teaching kids abstainence lets just hand out condoms. The church goers say its a sin to gamble but they go to the store and buy lotto or they play bingo.

Then you have the RMPT people who love it when a deputy gets into trouble or when a deputy does a good job and they turn it around and say the deputy lied. Those same people had run ins with "the law." Oh, on that remark I have never heard other deputies refer to each other as "the law."