PDA

View Full Version : Work Related Item For Sale or Trade

mod 167
04-28-2007, 04:35 AM
Before posting anything, please read the following:

The Terms of Use agreement prohibit the following;

*You agree that you will not submit Messages to Forums that:

Are for commercial purposes or contain advertising or are intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations.

As long as this thread does not turn into an ebay type situation and the items are job related and personally owned, then I would believe that this would be within the Terms of Use agreement.

But, if the thread becomes abused or I am directed by LeoAffairs Admin that this is not within their interpretation on the Terms of Use agreement, then I will have to delete the thread.

Furthermore, you take the risk of losing your anonymous identity if you post an item and then have others contact you. I would suggest, for the purpose of this thread, to register and use an alternate screen name or use your CCSO ID number so another agency member would know how to contact you. This will also keep the public from being able to identify or contact you.

Mod 167

mod 167
06-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Since this thread has never been used I removed the "Sticky" from it. This thread will naturally fall in order as other threads are added. I did not delete it completely incase someone would like to post something on it. All you will have to do is go through the pages and find this thread.

Thanks,

Mod 167