PDA

View Full Version : DEAD BANK ROBBER

04-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Great job to the members of the PBSO that took care of busienss today. I hope none of you got hurt. These were some really bad people and it couldn't have ended any better. Well, it could have been a little better. They both could have gotten shot and killed but at least now there is one left over so he can confess to all the other robberies he did.

Once again. Outstanding work.

04-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks we try...to conserve bullets these days.

04-28-2007, 12:52 AM
I wonder what is Barry Krischers take on this one...The nerve of anyone to think they could shoot at a LEO. There will always be hell to pay! Take that to the bank.

04-29-2007, 03:38 AM
Krischer was at the scene. He said the shooting was a good one. I guess PBSO is telling the bad guys, especially the gang bangers, that we have no problems chasing them and killing them if necessary. Maybe the gangs need to stay in the cities or in Broward.

04-29-2007, 03:46 AM
Krischer was at the scene. He said the shooting was a good one. I guess PBSO is telling the bad guys, especially the gang bangers, that we have no problems chasing them and killing them if necessary. Maybe the gangs need to stay in the cities or in Broward.

Some of the cities are patrolled by PBSO. So the gang bangers need to stay in West Palm, Boynton, Greenacres, Palm Springs, Delray, Lake Worth, and Riviera Beach. Good job PBSO.

05-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Way to go South End.

06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Awsome, PBSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!